Uplifting Thread

Seeing a lot of sadposting tonight. Post whitepills and good feels.

>Breaking PRs every week
>Finally feel comfortable at the gym
>Drink once a month, haven't done drugs in 6 months
>3.9 GPA last semester, made dean's list last 3 semesters

We're ALL gonna make it brahs

Attached: delete.png (934x768, 566K)

> drinking at all

Fuck off drugoid

Attached: img_5b728b061286b.png (247x318, 61K)

good for quitting drugs though.

I don't need empty feelgood

Just remember this:

The man who does something is better than the one who does nothing.

If you are doing something to improve yourself, no matter how minuscule that is it you are still better than you were.

Thanks for this thread. This is the last one I'll view tonight. Too much negativity on these boards

Alcohol is a drug and it's far more destructive than all the others

now pick up some books, become /fitlit/, and thrive

>We're ALL gonna make it brahs
im not

Christ is watching over you and wants only the best, no matter what hardships you're going through. Keep pressing onwards

Attached: 1549422648080.png (486x510, 122K)

I've quit drinking and smoking, i feel a lot better not wasting my time doing nothing and hitting the gym and dropping pounds while the numbers go up consistently.

YES YOU ARE, FAGGOT

YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES. YOU. ARE. GONNA. MAKE IT.

YOU BETTER FUCKING MAKE IT OR ILL MURDER YOUR FAVORITE POTTED PLANT AND SERVE IT TO YOU AS A HEALTHY SALAD.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: E7BC99C5-0A57-42C3-982B-15786F126ACB.jpg (326x272, 22K)

>Finally made a 205lb snatch.
>this is the year of the 2 plate snatch boys, I believe I can do it finally

judt got back from the club. this one bitch coulndt stop stouching my twink abs, got her nufmber but prollt won't text herr imma jeust jerk off on /gif;

this, but tobacco is the worst, alcohol is at least fun

>makes you absolutely disgusting even if you can't smell yourself anymore
>no to mild effects
>expensive
>kills you
>kills and makes people disgusting around you
>makes any hot thot to 1/10 roastie, worse than tats in this regard

>NYRlet
>weight down by 10lbs
>BF down by 5%
>first time since 2013 I feel fit and healthy again

>Did acid a few weeks ago
>Realized a bunch of bad patterns of thought I was carrying around for no reason
>Realized how much projecting my own problems into the world results in me bumming myself out
>Found out how fulfilling it feels to actually follow through and achieve my goals and responsibilities
>Found out my bathroom floor is named Klaus
>All the love that I need is already inside me
>Sent out a good stack of job applications, feeling like a million bucks for the effort alone
>Started going to BJJ class again

Psychedelics are the best thing to even happen to humanity. They are the mysterium tremendum. 10 years of problems dealt with in 12 hours. THANK YOU.

Attached: kyy92lv6qzc21.jpg (720x542, 36K)

Based as fuck.

After years of not really connecting with people and always feeling like I'm at the fringe of any group I'm part of, I finally found a circle of people I really belong to and to whom I feel appreciated and valuable.

>first girlfriend ever broke up with me after 4 months
>everything was going perfectly but we’re pretty young knew it wasn’t gonna last
>still upset, think about her a lot
>but I know I’m not the first person to go through a breakup
>many people have felt the same and worse too
>tfw you aren’t alone in this feeling

Attached: 3A42EDDD-6787-45FF-991C-B9908913E179.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>fucking hated my job and my coworkers
>quit last week

feels so good frens. remember, if it doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT. i spent last year being miserable and depressed but couldn't find the courage to resign. now it feels like i've been reborn.

thanks for this thread OP

we're all gonna make it

>if it doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT
But give it a try for a while at least.

>lift progression smooth and consistent
>spending less frivilously on distractions, bank account getting t h i c c e r
>eating better, feeling better
>time management improving
>fit girl at work told me to drag her into a washroom, strip her naked, and fuck her until she can’t walk straight

We’re all gonna make it boys

true. my mistake was trying to enjoy it for 3 years when i clearly didn't.

Lol I'm in the same boat.
Engineer right out of school, got a job three years ago, and changed from a normal human being into a depressed shit. I hate every single day waking up and knowing I have to go to that place. I finally started applying for jobs elsewhere a few weeks ago. Nothing yet, but I have time.

>fit girl at work told me to drag her into a washroom, strip her naked, and fuck her until she can’t walk straight
How the fuck do you even live up to that expectation the first time you're with someone? It takes time to get to that level of understanding what they need to get the gears spinning.

holy based

>new cute girl at work been mirin for a while
>been on nofap for a week already
>promised my best boy I would nofap till I ask her out
>I see her next a week from now

I feel like a fukken weapon right now my dudes but I swear on all my gains I will make this girl my waifu
IM GONNA MAKE IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1545051255569.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

it gets better brother. you have to convince yourself that this year you'll find a new job and things will be fine again.

>looking forward to the gym tomorrow, want to do more exercises then Is planned
Best feel I could have ever asked for

Attached: 54A9C9BB-C72F-4FB9-BFE8-87240CD443DC.gif (840x488, 511K)

now the real challenge is to realize that you got all the information you need and never touch acid again

>tfw stopped drinking energy drinks

Attached: 1478963178351.jpg (1600x2000, 346K)

im glad I came into this thread, godspeed user. Aggressive encouragement is the best encouragement

I haven't been hitting the gym for very long so this is premature, but I have stuck to my gym schedule so far despite working overtime, and I've had the extra energy to keep the house clean. I used to drink every day but now I only drink on weekends. I will continue to cut back until I only drink on special occasions.

I'm early in my journey but I'm determined...

I used to be a lard filled autistic dude. Couldn't socialize, Average mile run took about 15 minutes, And worst of all my face looked like the roundest watermelon you could conjure. It was hell. I knew this, and i hated it. (going to sound like a fag when i say this but) Looked in the mirror one day and thought "Is this really who i want to be?" I started off phisically, then Mentally, and then finally Socially. I lost the weight and then started lifting. It felt amazing. Every time i lifted i felt like i was powerful and stronger than i really was. I felt more confident, and found it easier to talk to people. Made me feel like they saw me as a person, and not just a lard ass.

Fast forward now.

Grills compliment me on my muscles, call me cute, etc. Found me a goth lifting gf that i would die for. I can now run a mile in 9 minutes and dead-lift 200. I am still not completely where i want to be, but to say the least, i am happy.
Bros, we don't lift for girls, muscles, or anything else materialistic. We truly do lift for ourselves. We lift to become better people than we are now, Remember that and you will succeed.

TL;DR We will all make it, no matter what. Self betterment is Key.

Attached: mmmmmm_14.png (367x518, 174K)

Where is an acid dealer when you need them?

I'm not comparing myself with the hypothetical worst version of myself.
I think about what i could be and that fills me with regret

listen to this user - you gained a great perspective shift as many have when exposed to psychedelics, but the returns really are diminishing.

Amen

wholesome af

user this is a happy thread please be polite.

Good job user! Too much sugar can cause problems.

Good work m8, I haven't been drinking for a few months now and haven't smoked pot in 4 despite sleep problems and living within 2 minutes walking distance of a dispensary. Also starting to get gains back, eating more regularly and cleaner (no carbonated/sugary drinks or dairy) so feeling pretty good over here.

>2 yrs ago
>graduate uni
>get solid gig
>live with parents to save money
>barely any social life
>work my balls off
>chick I was talking to for a while ended up being a cunt
>no social life
>zero free time

>currently
>buying first house
>moving out
>have a handful of friends looking to live with me
>in dope area
>20 min commute to work
>single with no kids
Loads of optimism desu

Attached: 1546737711441.png (500x356, 95K)

>three years ago
>was spending all of my free time playing in bands
>living a fake social life with a bunch of climbers who dislike each other but pretend to be best friends
>on antidepressants
>getting older and jaded
>started gaining weight

>now
>just promoted to VP at my company
>stable relationship, live together and want to get married
>i go to work, to the gym, and stay in playing games and listening to records with gf most nights
>developing re-interest in the bible and historic texts

incremental steps toward big goals work senpai. we're all gonna make it.

999+1% based

Nice man.

ye man, life is going upwards. I have now a job which i really like, nice colleagues and a fine wage. Also I‘ve finally started my drivers and motorcycle license. I‘ve met a new girl and ye.

Exactly this!

Is this advisable for your average Jow Forums browsing young man who's trying to get his shit together? Is acid legal in your country and did that bother you at all? Did you take it with a person to watch over you? Is acid something people just do, or is it really more taboo?

I love all you retards and I'm glad to see y'all doing so well :'-)

Remember user, look her in the eyes always and stand up straight

How to know if you should let someone go out of your life?

There are these girls that are horrible to me whenever I'm around but get upset when I don't include them in things. I've known them for years.

Are these people friends user? They've said I can talk to them if I ever have a problem.

Got 2 assignments for programming and felt too depressed and stressed out to work on them. Had about a million negative thoughts going through my mind at 100mph and couldn't breath whenever I committed to doing the work. This week is going to be different, I'm going to stop being a bitch and ask for help on the stuff I'm stuck on.

No more blaming laziness on mental health. I've got the resources available. It's time to try harder.

brother keep these creatures out of your life

You sure?

I only really realised it last night when we were smoking weed. All of a sudden everything I did or said was a cause for ridicule.

People man.

yes bro these are gains goblins/dopamine goblins/succubi. free yourself

how about you though. You doing good my man?

Can't help you there, I know a chemist. People online swear by Darknet vendors, apparently acid cooks really have their shit together right now.
Unless you have a history mental issues, I would preach psychedelics to almost anyone. In my opinion it's as central to understanding humanness as having sex, starting a family, falling in love, having hopes and dreams, whatever one can experience that makes us human beings. Acid is highly illegal in my country. I'm a med student so I'm very aware of pharmacology and physiology, and that illegality has nothing to do with how harmful a drug is. I'd never take a drug I'm not comfortable with circulating through my body. LSD is one of the most pharmacologically safest psychoactive drugs on Earth.
I did it alone, but I have taken psilocybin several times with friends. I think if I did this alone and it was my first trip, things could have been challenging at points. An hour in a bad trip is a long, long time. 12 hours trapped inside a bad experience is something I don't wanna know about.
If you're interested in the psychedelic experience look up Terence Mckenna on youtube and read Food of the Gods. I think they're a miracle from the universe to help humanity coordinate a new perspective and help us develop and grow.

Attached: Terencesmiles.jpg (1024x711, 195K)

I'll be honest I've never tried acid or any other psychedelic so I'm not the most informed. I will say it's pretty common where I'm at I'm in highschool still though(finishing my senior year I'm 18 relax) a lot of guys I know take it regularly. Two were tripping this weekend. Most of them have described it as a good time that does reveal some stuff to you. Some of that might be true. But also its probably somewhat justification to keep using it like how potheads do. Personally I won't use it because of the cache in leaves in your mind afterwords and how illegal it is. But its up to you man. If you have any friends that do drugs you should be able to get some easy enough. I just wanted to let you know that there's a good side and bad side before you make your choice. Stay safe fren.

>I won't use it because of the cache in leaves in your mind afterwords

Okay, you should do a lot of research before considering doing this. Keywords to understand before taking illegal drugs are metabolism, pharma kinetics, pharma dynamics, lethal dose 50, toxicology, receptor activation, so forth and so on.
What I'm getting at if you're truly objective and research this area, you will at least be confident LSD is safe to take, as far as physical harm goes. I did psychedelics for the first time at age 21. It would have probably been a better idea to just wait a bit more. Then again I've never had a bad experience on psychedelics, although some moments have been uncomfortable and hard to deal with.
The real joy of the psychedelic experience for me is it addresses exactly the malaise every other thread on Jow Forums is discussing. "Why do I feel like my life is without meaning, brahs? Life without a 10/10 GF is meaningless. I'm too short. My jawline isn't as pristine as I wished. How do I fix my depression?" etc the list goes on. Psychedelics taught me everything is exactly as it should be. I've been so happy for the past 6 years I don't whether to shit or go blind, and I attribute at least 70% of it to tripping and the life style changes I've made. The "All the love I need is already in me" lesson was priceless to me.
Whatever you decide to do, this technology exists and your name is written on it in giant golden letters.

Attached: tq.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Based hippie poster. I'll take what you've said into account fren. I still don't feel comftable with the ideas of psychedelics personally but I'll give them more though then previously perhaps. Im glad they helped you though. Stay safe and remember we're all gonna make it fren

>haven't smoked in 1+1 months

Attached: 1531907505545.png (560x366, 403K)

Good for you user. Its never been a problem for me but I can see how it woukd be if you did it all the time. You got this!!!

It's actually really hard to quit. I don't recommend it ever. It's disgusting and I wish I had never started.
The availability is what makes it hard to drop.
Thanks bro

Good to hear fren. Me myself I'm laying off coke. It's already been five weeks. Still have a long way to go.

this is how i'm trying to be. job search is brutal

I haven't had a cig in a long time. I smoke cigarlos every couple weeks. And some random herbs every once in awhile. I love the feeling of a cig but the last time I had them I went overboard and got a little sick so i haven't had any since then. I know it's degenerate.

Don't do that

Say hi to Klaus for me

I got a nice normal gf

Cool thread, OP. I had two beers yesterday and feel like it killed me at the gym today, but I pushed through. Hard as hell. I was making awesome progress on week 3 of a cut. Was feeling shitty til now.

As of last night I'm no longer a khv :)

>just got my first compliment about my weight loss the other night after starting gym 3 months ago
>it wasn't from friends family or coworkers
>it was from the cute goth looking girl thats the only other person at gym besides me at 11pm

Just need to keep going, and I'll make it.

Attached: vdfbddfv.jpg (216x234, 11K)

>Finally looking good in my work uniform, start getting mires from female coworkers and more respect from male ones also found a gymbro at work.
>Inspiring former classmates of mine to take the Jow Forumspill and get physically and mentally fit even though I'm still in lightweight.
>1/2/3/4 is possible in the next 4-5 months
>losing weight, have lost around 10 lbs since November last year.
>reconnected with Christianity and God
>4.0 GPA last semester
>realized a gf is useless to me when I'm still bettering myself
I think I'm making it. I want my bros to make it as well. Godspeed anons. The struggle is forever the pain is temporary.

go user go

Thank you user, very cool.

Pretty based, user. Grats.

HELL YEAH

hell yeah bro

This, sometimes even the greatest of us need reminding that we're all gonna make it.

Grats on first compliment user, now go earn your second.

Attached: 1543363795782.jpg (743x800, 136K)

I personally wouldn't advise it per se but I wouldn't say don't do it. It's something you should thoroughly research beforehand and decide for yourself. First time you're probably better off with a trusted friend.

Could also look into psilocybin because you can grow them yourself or forage for them, although you REALLY need to research how to Id them in the wild and be 100% sure on the Id.

I find the duration to be more comfortable as well, ~4-6 hours.

All three of KHV or one? Details KHVfag

Same bro
It's tough but there will be others, let her be happy but move on no point in being stuck in the memory

Girl on the left look like a senator from Naboo lmao

>be june 2018, work is going well, about to start second master's degree, but 6'4" 280 lb lardass
>gf leaves me for someone else
>fuck this shit.jpeg
>make massive lifestyle/diet changes
>start lifting
>stop drinking

>fastforward to february 2018
>down to 232 lbs
>constant mires at work
>gettin messages on dating sites
>degree program going well
>get promoted at work

Am... Am I gonna make it bros?

Attached: cbb.jpg (680x818, 65K)

IM... IM NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND!
EITHER WE ALL MAKE IT, OR NONE OF US DO!

Attached: MaxPain.jpg (456x443, 13K)

>you'll never have a brain built with a resistance to alcohol strong enough you can also pursue tertiary education and be fat the same time

God I am envious of you. I have to work my ass off all the time, lift and run nonstop just to get C's because my brain is legendarily weak and I do everything right.

Attached: 1549704893670.gif (320x320, 1.88M)

>been depressed for the past 6 months
>grades slipping, stop going to the gym, gain around 25 lbs of fat, completely isolate myself from anyone
>couple weeks ago, asked myself if someone who respected themselves would keep neglecting their goals like i was
>immeadiately go and lift
>its hard and i feel in pain afterwards, but it's good pain
>have been eating healthier again, getting more sleep, lifting 4-5 times a week and studying harder
>felt genuinely content in the direction my life is going for the first time in a long time
>spent time with my parents this weekend and it feels like things are coming together again
>youdon'tknowhowcomfythingsreallyare.jpeg

>Weight going down
>Hitting my macros
>Lifting more
>Dropped 2min of 5k time with no training
>Face gains

All gonna make it

>me
>19
>majoring in mathematics at uni
>constantly tweaking my routine and diet in light of new information to match my goals
>just bought bio impedance scale to measure myself more accurately
>constantly learning more about nutrition
>constantly thinking of ways to solve my daily health hurdles
>constantly implementing small changes to meet challenges

I am so young, I have nothing but time and an ever expanding and massive toolkit of problem solving techniques, some of which are thousands of years in the making.
My prospects are immense.
I have gone from complete 129lbs dyel who could not complete even one pull up to a healthy 142lbs and can do 5 pull ups.
I have switched to a 3000kcal diet and a Scooby workout plan since I got some dumbbells.
I will achieve my goal body by at least fall 2020.
I have a bucket list of classics to read though. Trying to find a way to partition the work to be manageable.

I feel like a fucking machine.

Attached: TooSmart.jpg (540x443, 29K)

I had a major problem with alcohol. I was self-medicating with it to avoid dealing with depression and hopelessness. I was a functional alcoholic though and could mostly fulfill all of my obligations despite getting shitfaced 3-4 times per week, but it was absolutely destroying my body and my relationships.

Been looking into making my own online store. I'm job hunting right now for when the semester is over and I graduate, but I'm hoping to invest some of my money into making the online store. I've always liked bussiness but I didn't take it as my major for some reason. I met a guy on my art discord who makes like 100,000 a year selling fucking anime stickers and it really got me thinking.

Attached: 1548624867976.jpg (634x862, 99K)

good job user

break ups are always the best lifting motivation

good job user! keep at it and you will make it

>used to be a depressed antisocial weirdo fatass and thought i was ugly
>lifting
>stilll everything but the fatass , but to a lesser degree
>2 random gym people complimented me this week
>i still sperged but not very much
>still scared of eye contact with people
>tmrw my goal is to smile at one person
>i look in the mirror and think i look good finally
>working on finding a job