Jow Forums uni thread

>ctrl+f
>no uni thread
post your uni, as well one thing you hate about your uni gym
ill start, k-state, the gym is small as shit but still gets the job done

Attached: ksu.png (500x500, 16K)

A&M aggies here?

Attached: tam-box-logo.png (720x576, 3K)

Got into pic related. How are the gyms there? Also how's the gender ratio, and does it stop you from smashing hoes?

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-212509.png (1080x1920, 1004K)

few girls to begin with, disregard the international students/indians and you dont have much.

yo who /cold/ here

Attached: ndsu.jpg (1000x492, 78K)

They don't allow chalk, all the lanes in the pools are taken up by old fucks round the clock. The old fucks also never wipe off the gym equipment after use

Attached: jorge mason.jpg (300x300, 9K)

can i still hit up the emory girls? Waiting on other college results, wish me luck Jow Forums

tard central
dyel powerlifters doing under 4 pl8 SUMO, and then bothering me to bench 1 pl8,i've been lifting years and am bigger than 99% of people at the gym. Al the staff are twink retards except for the jacked manlet.tons of pajeets and arabs tons of thots in gymshark though

Attached: JustPozMeUpFam.gif (507x200, 7K)

here niggaaa where my CADETS AT

Attached: tamu.jpg (1252x1252, 89K)

>it's another 'cyclone the indian manlet is doing something completely fucking retarded again' episode

Attached: images (3).png (671x219, 21K)

>not attending the best of the best

Attached: princeton_logo.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

UoA niggers i know youre out there
shout out to based asians
and inspirational strong cunts

Attached: uoa.png (142x134, 10K)

yerrr

Attached: AA8AB5A4-1925-4F26-BDE8-C164474DDE54.png (1200x1552, 157K)

Where my /cyclones/ at? anyone else go to state and attempt to bench but just end up watching the qt redhead squat for an hour?

Attached: F2985C9D-6A03-4EA2-8110-22CE6A43C1AF.png (750x1334, 101K)

Ay my brother goes there, seems like if you want to have some good social prospects it’s the frat life

I've heard that too. Living and food are really expensive, and it's actually cheaper to join a frat for the room and food. Might do that if I go

What college are you in?

That'd be too obvious. I like to eat at RoMa but I'll be in an eating club next year.

I really miss going to my university gym ever since I graduated. Kick ass equipment everywhere, sorority girls everywhere, 6 platforms and 10 cages, it was awesome.

Attached: -112904738688612112.jpg (620x620, 42K)

t. Spic

they close off half the gym when one of the school teams is having a “group workout session” i look in and theyre literally doing retarded exercises/stretches 100% of the time. dont mind so much when its a chamber full of qt women’s volleyball players tho :3

Attached: F5DA6E78-0568-4FBB-9320-A260FA91AC9A.jpg (285x201, 11K)

literally what are you talking about? the KSU union is one of the best in the country, the gym is huge

I actually don't have any problems with the gym here. There's usually not a lot of people in there so I can do whatever I want basically without any hold up. It's pretty nice.

Attached: images (3).png (225x225, 3K)

You guys have a fairly sizeable instagram thot lifter club, though. Like one of your lifters is a legit instagram 'influencer' body builder with like 100,000 followers.

see you tomorrow at rec centre 6am

iu sucks

Attached: 295D1D29-3B2C-4B82-BD99-C1676BE0BF67.png (1200x655, 34K)

Lakeside high school anyone?

Pretty nice gym here, but not a ton of actual strong/aesthetic people

Attached: UW-Logo.png (1400x1400, 166K)

W A I K A T O
A
I
K
A
T
O

are you one of them?

Anyone from BOUN?

Attached: uu_exchange_eu_istanbul.jpg (385x257, 18K)

gosh darn this is mine and i want frens at the gym

ayy lmao. you go to the RAC or AFC? i practically live in the AFC

Who pumped for St Paddy’s already boys?

Attached: C6061D7E-6641-4A40-8128-CD24F01504B1.jpg (900x900, 415K)

>I'm that guy phoneposting in the gym

Attached: laurentian.png (870x153, 23K)

i'm probably gonna go there next year. if you want to swim in a pool just go to cub run rec center. it's pretty close by

Do they allow St. Patty's there or is it cultural appropriation?

This. OP just wants to bitch and moan

The gym itself is huge yeah, but the actual strength training area seems pretty small compared to other gyms I’ve been too

australian national university

too many far left SJWs

Uni gym small af and full of neophyte
any solvayboy over here ?

Attached: Solvay-Brussels-School.jpg (400x286, 9K)

Where my non-brainlets at? The uni gym is shit so I just use the 24/7 PureGym in the town centre - can recommend.

Attached: 92ee936ffdec0749407abe674677b257.png (2000x2504, 665K)

My bröther

Attached: aD8a9AlV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

we cant wear headphones in our uni gym
also you always need someone to spot you on bench
what is the best bench substitute when i dont feel like talking to people ?

>can't wear headphones

What the fuck is that about?

"safety reasons"
i can go there for free so its whatever

RAC is better than AFC. The old people are annoying af, I catch the old dudes at the AFC checking out girls and guys all the time. But then the RAC is full of autists so yeah...

Probably the best uni gym in the country but constantly packed with DYELs and zoomers

Attached: leeds-logo.gif (257x280, 18K)

Gym is dope now that the New years are gone. Got one of my bros to lift with, so that makes my workouts less lonely. One thing I hate is that the deadlift rack and squat rack are always taken up by powerlifters. But its no big deal since I can work in with them.

School population is massively DYEL. It's 5/6ths overweight dadbods and skinnyfat young looking betas and 1/6ths athletic people of varying muscularities.

Girls are way better looking than guys here except at Ramsey. At Ramsey, there's a mix of super stacies and super jawed chads. Mix that in with gymcels, average gymgoers and what not.

Also, I've seen a few real petite anime looking girls that are real cute. Yet for some reason, there's landwhales and big nosed ugly girls with fucking huge egos whenever I go downtown. I don't know what the fuck is up with that.

School is pretty dope, but there's a lot of tryhards here due to the "party culture". Hearing skinnyfat asian and freshman looking guys with high voices bragging about getting drunk pisses me off.

Attached: 10.png (400x400, 47K)

i used to go to the rac exclusively but the powerlifters hog all the squat racks and platforms. theres some gross boomers at afc but i still like using the sauna post-workout

The entire second floor is for cardio, the first floor has two big areas for strength. Admittedly the powerlifting section is sort of small but normies stick to the other side.

To hell with Georgia!

GT?

I got in, I'll prob visit sometime soon

My brother got into GT as well , attending there next year as a freshman

GT was my first choice years ago, but got waitlisted so went to UGA instead lol

Anyone?

Attached: 1549691506172.png (1200x920, 194K)

UGA is still a great school, shame they don't have much of an engineering department. I'm still waiting on my other results tho.

Being so dumb, that you actually think waikato uni is a good choice

Umass Amherst. There's only 3 fucking squat racks at the rec center. Saw a dude take one up for 45 minutes. Saw some girl take another one up for 30 while instagramming her fucking lifts.

End me.

Attached: UMassAmherst_horiz.png (629x131, 8K)

>tfw no gym buddies
>tfw no gf

Attached: 7B91361B-ADC6-433A-A8D9-7F33FF00B6C2.png (400x600, 45K)

uoa fag here

I both dread and look forward to going back, I just want to be done

YEET, cyclones represent

>Amherst
Pls slap each one of those commie economics professors for me.

Attached: site.png (200x200, 19K)

>tfw everyone comes back to campus today
>tfw this week is gonna be like the first day of fucking january
Should I even bother going to the main gym tomorrow or should I preemptively start doing the walk of shame to the dorm gyms? I know it's going to be crowded as shit

Attached: UD wojak4.png (633x758, 225K)

Yeah I miss the steam room and sauna I had at lifetime, but I can't convince myself that the AFC is worth it

this theres dyel arabs and pajeets everywhere

ÓE reporting in

Attached: obuda_university_logo_400x400.png (400x400, 125K)

yeah thats one thing i wish they had more of is oly platforms and shit like that but for the most part if you want to deadlift or do rows it works well

Attached: 1530413734423.jpg (450x450, 60K)

come tomorrow morning 9:15am i'll be deadlifting

UGA is full of goobers

I'll be starting here in fall

Attached: B2y30Dsn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

love to see some more cyclones on Jow Forums, you guys based State or Leid goers

Btfo by TCU lmao

You going to the rec centre this semester?

Attached: rut.jpg (452x401, 13K)

Got into here as well. I'm instate, is it worth going to? Also is it true that the school is really slutty?

Attached: 2000px-Siegel_Universität_Bielefeld.svg.png (2000x2000, 243K)

Man I went to KState before that big new facility was built, you don’t even know small. The weights used to be in this small area on the other side of the building, we didn’t have anything. I was so mad when that new building started getting built, right when I was about to leave

Will you be my friend. Just transferred here as a junior. Debating major change due to quarter life crisis.

>inb4 Zoomass!!!

Fuck little bob, specially the basement. The sweat shop is rancid with all the freshmen. I'd suggest going early in the morning.

Attached: 1500226449706.png (408x487, 400K)

Shameless self bump

'22 biomedical sciences.
got fat recently fucking kill me. I'm the guy who tucks in his shirt in his shorts and wears bose headphones like an autist. My resting facial expression is a scowl (terrible habit since childhood, everyone thinks i'm constantly mad)

The Corps are so fucking miserable. Imagine trading in four years dressing in the same shit, getting no sleep, being degraded. AND THEN SERVING 4-6 YEARS WITH NO GUARANTEE OF A HIGH RANK IN THE MILITARY

By the way they should half all the dumb fucking cardio machines and replace them with power racks. I've waited 35 minutes to bench.

the new lifting zone is sick

Attached: sir john a school of assimilation.png (258x196, 7K)

Enjoy liberal propaganda being crammed down your throat for the duration of your stay. Advisors are ass and could give a fuck.

t. CSU cuck Graduating in may

Any Long Beach state boyos? Hate this school and the gym here. Just do Chin ups whenever I'm here and do the serious lifting when I'm back home

Attached: 64198232-F0BF-4B2C-827B-1024CEDE5E37.jpg (872x1001, 273K)

Gym is sick
I used to live in NJ so I have a lot of friends there and they get their fair hare of sloots

Attached: big A.png (225x225, 4K)

Attached: UCRrainbow-flag-603x362.jpg (603x362, 19K)

Its' a great gym to be honest. This time of year it gets a little crowded because of the new years fags but I think that seasons passed by now

>UMass
are you on the powerlifting team

Attached: UBCO-logo3).jpg (401x407, 68K)

Can I join as a noobie fat weeb?

Ayyyyy
Need a gym buddy?

Except all of the racks are constantly taken up by people doing OHP. Is that just me noticing that or is it actually happening?

What days and times do you go to ramsey ugabro

Women and non-binary hour during a weekday evening. No one uses it...

Attached: cambridge.jpg (900x900, 65K)

any loughbrahs need a gym buddy?

Attached: luff.jpg (448x112, 60K)