Anyway we can get back to early 2010s Jow Forums?

anyway we can get back to early 2010s Jow Forums?

>zyzz threads
>Scooby threads
>frank threads
>edm and feel good music popular
>no sjw crap
>no Jow Forums tards
>jersey shore popular
>pain and gain
>kpop still new and only for guys like feel brah [r.i.p}
>losers [incels] we call them now. came here to better themselves instead of shitting up the board and trolling
> general politics was nowhere to be seen on fit only brahs who wanted to better themselves.

Attached: momo7.jpg (713x713, 86K)

>No drugoids or alcohol shills

Attached: 170px-Bolsonaro_1986_(cropped).jpg (170x265, 14K)

Actual discussion on workouts

We could even skip some of that because the board has to evolve, like the zyzz and scooby stuff, but the subtle Jow Forums shit with their dumb slide threads are fucking stupid and once they grow out of their phase they'll realize how retarded the shit they're spewing is.
incels and right-npcs were a mistake

ye we could start by deleting your not fitness related thread

>no more zyzz threads
>board turns to shit
Coincidence i think not

Attached: 65B9255F-E9E9-4422-9155-444FBF7C56E4.gif (500x380, 993K)

>edm
Stopped reading. This is literal musical garbage fabricated by the Jews to weaken men. I mean have you ever listened to that alan walker crap? That shit drains your test real quick

This , op is a fag and his thread is a shit , mods clean this badboy away, would ya toots?

My short indian roommate literally sits on his ass playing league of legends blasting that gay alan walker music all day. It’s truly embarassing to see that amount of cope just because he doesnt get girls.

All of the oldfags unironically moved onto reddit. Specifically r/bodybuilding

this board has always been hot garbage waste of time and kpop sucks

>kpop still new
Take me back PLS!

Attached: 231532456546.jpg (381x342, 19K)

>tfw no zzz
>tfw no tinytrip
>tfw no scooby threads and puzzles
>tfw ennui,isley,addy,and other godtier trips
>tfw no more manet threads
>tfw no more great wojak fit OC
>tfw no SS and GOMAD and Rippetoe threads
>tfw no Jow Forums bullshit
>tfw doxxed jeff seid
>tfw no frank yang threads
>tfw no more shitting on tinytrip
fuck 2011-2014 were kino years
Its sad, i barely come here any more

I only came to /fit to better myself and look at me now, going to the gym regularly, watching my diet, not wasting any money on alcohol/drugs/women. Can agree that the board has become different, but it can still help people

I blame the Jow Forums diaspora

Jow Forums has to be deleted and all of its users permabanned.

Attached: 1539036537685.jpg (1242x940, 762K)

fronk yong

If you don't come from /pol you are a faggots

fuck off

>incels and right-npcs were a mistake
They have been here since 2011
But they actually had pretty good oc

This.

isley squats 300kg now and supermong posts every week.

Lol mad discord tranny at it again

all the retards were contained in zyzz threads

This is what changed, now all the newfags are from Jow Forumsthedonald rather than /b/ or Jow Forums

Go back to r3ddit friends

Do you think his dream came true, lads ?

Attached: 1446190223434[1].jpg (742x540, 121K)

>seething roidheads

:)

I was here in 2010 Jow Forums and I have to say I truly do like 2019 Jow Forums more because it isn't tripfag city

This board is still very much a self improvement board and the scope of that has become broad and widely accessible.

>ywn shitpost on prime misc and prime Jow Forums again

Attached: 2mdjwk1.jpg (1200x1600, 145K)

Jow Forums was always here

nah it wasn't. now fuck off you aren't wanted election cancer fag

Well if mods did their job....

Kys nigger. Jow Forums was best when Jow Forums and /new/ got deleted. Jow Forums is what is is today because of storm front.

Who are you quoting?

Shit is Past breh.
Live for tomorrow
Lift for momo

Just go to reddit if you want actual discussion.

Suprisingly bb misc is still going

>MFW used to post dozens of threads bullying Chestbrah weekly for years.

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 1538406562798.png (249x249, 79K)

>That guy who stole memes from Misc and Jow Forums and now is worth millions of dollars selling activewear.

Attached: 1546492121144.jpg (311x362, 30K)

>used to come here for the brilliant oc and basically ancient culture
>Watch anime
>Go out and party with friends
The old Jow Forums was as good as my life was, I lived the perfect balance of tonnes of social interaction and tonnes of media.
>Now old, jaded
>Shit job
>No energy
>Left fit
>No anime or games
>Unironically listen to loop
>Only watch k variety now
Life is awful, wish I was momo

or smokers man

multiple threads per week about how smoking is "red pilled"

it's an addiction and its terrible for your health

how do you make friends out of school man shit is hard

the number of shitty friendships i avoided by listening to kpop is something i'll eternally be grateful for

literally the most basic and grungy people hate kpop with a passion, everyone else is indifferent or capable of enjoying it

Sounds to me like you're cypher, just wanting to take the bluepill and go back to the vapid consumerist grazing that were the 2000s, just like your boomer parents and grandparents went through the latter half of the 19th century, in an acid haze, consuming all and indebting us, whilst destroying the traditions that were foundational to our societies. And for what ? Distractions, which the jews were happy to provide.
Well you don't get to. You get to pay for their sins.
I'm truly sorry user that you have to bother yourself with the confusion with the modern political climate, it's not natural. All you should have to worry about is finding a good wife and being a good husband and father.
But we don't get that.

Why does leftypol want an anti white safespace?

just be someone who's cool to hang out with

>r/bodybuilding

That site doesn't seem funny at all though. Which otheres are there? Been here for 5 years and got my shit together now. I wish I could just leave and leave the incel Jow Forumstards by themselves.

Attached: 1472940281354.jpg (640x640, 127K)

This. Deplatform Jow Forums just like the normies did.

imagine your ideal friend, it only takes like 5 minutes to give it some serious thought

try to be that person when you can

I think he's asking about where friends can be met, I'm sure user has a nice personality and is a good boy.

Mono is so cute.

but kpop does attract alot of losers to it doesnt it?

Attached: BD4DD33E-D592-4FE6-AEA3-18D5B060F4AF.jpg (798x1200, 67K)

Hahahaha remember that episode of jersey shore where mike just ran into a fucking wall as hard as he could to get out of fighting the biggest guy in the house? Holy fuck that was funny

You’ve got to find hobbies or interesting things to do in your town. Usually it’s easier to make friends with the people who do those things. Once you’ve established that they’re as cool as you, start seeing when they’re going to have barbecues, go out for drinks, go pick up girls, etc. and join them. You’ll meet new people and probably become friends with them too. It’s easy brah, I promise.

Everyone's forgetting the true king of Jow Forums

Attached: de358218551784c6b64cbe9dd94802141e9844d3d9c0d2635c88bf96facfdca8.jpg (242x604, 53K)

underrated

It takes some balls. Just find hobbies and meet people through them. Might take a bit of autisming but you'll get there brehs.

the biggest problem on this board right now is discord trannies

that pic can t be real
plz tell me it s real

>this qt

Attached: 1b982c51f03f3a03f16a571cbb767e33.jpg (600x527, 34K)

>polfag
>
>snitch
>polfag AND incel

She ain't no Qt she is moguri

I’ve been here since the beginning and every year people complain about the current state of the board and yearn for the past. Next year won’t be any different. It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 6607D366-C3C1-4B08-A3F6-9C7ECB53FE5E.jpg (1206x1212, 157K)

is this frank yang?

nah people with good personalities have friends

the average person is a boring pile of shit and people will cling to anything remotely interesting and comfortable

don't lower the standards on being cool or you'll end up regretting it

okay but the trip shenanigans were really fun

Attached: 1296414201030.jpg (621x768, 132K)

Cause mods kept deleting feel threads and took out health

So much great content was from those threads like the natty lickaroo

im so glad there are almost no tripfags here anymore
i hate facebook posters so much

But of course.
Trips are a strange thing here. Most (not all) eventually get harassed off the board, but once they leave everyone starts clamoring for their return. It’s like their absence upsets the ecosystem, without them all the anonymous posters turn their hate on each other. Almost feels like we need that common enemy that tripfags provide.

Attached: AC10D677-F31D-4686-B6A0-FE6C9A8C216D.jpg (900x900, 125K)

The reality of smartphones over the years killed the idea that you could just gain some muscle, learn some flirting and get laid.

Suddenly, you're competing with the entire city for a dwindling number of girls that aren't overweight thanks to Tinder. Moreover, you're competing internationally against Saudis with money out the ass thanks to Instagram. And of course, most cities are sausagefests.

this.

It's not board that's changed,it's them. When you first discover boards and sip on the wonderful taste of anonimity and shitposting you get a strong kick, you get hooked and want more.
After some time it wears off and you can't enjoy it as much as you used to,and then you come here complaining like an absolute faggot.
Cut the crap, you will never relive your first Jow Forums months, you either learn to enjoy it the way it is,or fuck off to.

anyone else also feel alot of people on fit are crabs in a bucket or just plain passive agressive? feels like they are just waiting to bring you down in every thread, it used be a sorta lifting brotherhood place wich is why you would always come back here.it also used to have a very ''feel good, funny, were all gona make it vibe''

pol /b/ and r9k really killed this place

hope he did, i wonder how he feels about kpop blowing up and who his favorite waifu is now ?

Attached: TWICE-Casual-Momo.jpg (800x1200, 137K)

Would I be considered an old fag if I’ve been here since 2012 Jow Forums? This board was what inspired me to start lifting seriously in high school. Also the board culture and memes were completely different (much better) than they currently are today. Whst the fuck happened?

Attached: A96A6691-A6FF-468A-8EF6-9E21F509CD15.jpg (772x840, 137K)

We use to mostly hate on the trips, but supported the fattys and hungry skeletons who were starting from scratch. Now the trips are gone and everyone gets hated on.

>tfw no momo gf to cuddle with
I have to lift harder

2011 veterans check in

post vintage memes as proof

Attached: 1290016573361.jpg (460x553, 57K)

2012 here too, Jow Forums since 2003.

zoomers were born

Attached: 1318796140726.jpg (477x640, 77K)

FPS threads were much better back then too

Attached: ECDB1290-21D7-4C96-B78F-834ABE987A5A.jpg (1280x1280, 573K)

Attached: momostacked.webm (960x960, 1.67M)

Yeah I go to reddit for the content sometimes. But the community sucks major fucking dick. And the content is pretty shit too

Take off the nostalgia glasses. The threads weren’t much better then.
>was zyzz natty?
>manlets when will they learn?
>functional strength vs aesthetics?
>am I still natty if I take creatine?
>no cardio bunny thread?
>how do I get toned for summer?
>how do I get a body like tinychimps but human sized?
>are brojobs gay?

Wut ever happened to the anatomy of teh phaggot

Jow Forums needs a general where all the oldfags can go and preserve the board's culture

/old fit general/ i guess

Attached: 184.png (300x100, 5K)

SQUATS AND OATS
Q
U
A
T
S

A
N
D

O
A
T
S

Jow Forums on gym days, Jow Forums on rest days crew

based and wrinklepilled

Jow Forums is 60-70% lazy losers who are envious of anyone trying to be better. They get triggered by nofap, christians, low carb, fasting, cardio, dick exercises, you name it.

Goddammit. I can't find my HD with my OC from back then on it. Shit like the Death of Socrazyzz

>implying this board ever talked strictly about fitness

I'm at a point in my lifting career where I dont need to here most of the basic noob shit anymore.

dumb motherfuckers

Attached: poleft.png (1058x503, 289K)

Jow Forums is a *containment* board retard, do you want them to swarm over all other boards? You have no clue how it was before Jow Forums was created.

This. And with the increased politicization of fitness (media coverage of HAES, WHO, and the economics of the industry), the discussions of the implications will only become more prevalent

every board is Jow Forums but Jow Forums is the most Jow Forums

well said - each board basically find the best in their field
it'd be like talking about music or fashion on here and people chime in with relevant knowledge, only for plebs in those fields to tell them to return to /mu/ or /fa/

good,fuck chestbrah

>The old place was better

That's everyone from the history of time brah. I've been on fit since 2008. It's not really worse now.

The world was generally better these days. So it does reflected on fit.

Anyone know her name?

What happened to him?

Attached: 1357417637369.jpg (610x879, 136K)