I've been eating since always [...]

1g of protein per KG (yes, per KILOGRAM) of bodyweight and i'm doing fine on SS.

am i gonna die? i just can't stuff so much food on me, it's seems ridiculous to eat 1.25g per lb

doing a google search, a 100g chicken breast has about 30g of protein. >google.com/search?q=chicken breast protein&oq=chicken breast protein&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4798j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

do you guys really eat like up to 300g of meat every day? (the rest of the needed protein eating 1.25 per lb i guess would come from other sources)
i can't figure out how do you eat that much, even less for those who do intermittent fasting

Attached: apustaja cannabis.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

I eat a minimum of 3.5 lbs of steak a day.
sometimes I go up to 5.5 lbs.

1.8 grams per pound of lean body weight is what you should aim for.

>he does SS but no GOMAD

Attached: 1525007176033.gif (785x757, 90K)

>300g of meat every day?
My breakfast contains 10 oz of meat!
>>step up your game manlet

Attached: averagechick.jpg (1024x1001, 95K)

you can't choke down two whey/egg protein shakes a day and eat a can of tuna or what faggot?

(the shakes make it easier there's a reason all natty lifters of any caliber drink them)

i usually eat 300-400g of meat + milk + eggs

that wouldn't make it to the average 200-250g of protein you would have to eat 1.25 per pound

>inb4 gainslet
again, i'm doing fine on SS

Protein powder?

From all the research I've done, it seems like the upper limit is somewhere in the 1.8-2.2g per kg of bodyweight range. It's very easy for me on a bulk. When I was cutting, I sometimes had to drink 2-3 protein shakes to reach it.

One of my recent additions to my diet is acidophilic milk. Helps with digestion, isn't very caloric if you buy the one with 1.5% of fat or below, and is kinda high in calories (750ml bottle has like 26g of protein, depending on a brand).

dude two protein shakes and a can of tuna brings you halfway there

if you can't get the other half on daily eating, you're eating like absolute dog shit and will never >make it anyway

yeah, that's the recommendation on kilograms, on average 2g per kg.
still, for me that would be 140-160g of protein, in chicken breasts it would mean 4 to 5 of them (each one 100g).

i'm eating meat everyday, but something around 2 chicken breasts (switching between fish and on weekends red meat)

>doing fine
That's extremely subjective and I'd say a very bad mindset. You shouldn't think in terms of whether you're doing fine or not. You should think in terms "given proper approach, could I be doing even better?". Don't settle for "fine".

>prot breakfast shake
>2x eggs 2x bacon lunch
>250g steak dinner + veggies
sometimes change out steak for tuna + rice but too often because mercury poisoning

Attached: 17a928a0fb5ec095d4efa582fa881b0b744cfbe68d0f9e7cf7d71fdfa3a4d34f.jpg (1126x1001, 297K)

>and i'm doing fine on SS.
>again, i'm doing fine on SS
post stats nigger.
I bet you aren't even squatting 1 plate. Come back when you reach 2/3/4/5 eating 60~90g of protein and I'll believe you are doing fine.

if you learn how not to be a pussy and just drink raw eggs, you can easily drink 10 raw eggs in a row, in a minute or 3 and you wont even feel full either.

i've reached 2pl8 on squats on friday..

all right, now reach 2pl8 ohp for reps

i've started somewhere around december (used to run and calisthenics)

Attached: emoji.jpg (217x213, 8K)

thats why you are ""doing fine"", you are still on noob gains. When shit gets heavy you will not progress without proper protein intake

Kilo of chicken a day m8, best way to hit protons without fucking your macros

1g per KG thank god I thought I had to be eating 2g per KG.

Attached: Sequnce 1.png (1478x797, 879K)

>Jow Forums in a nutshell apparently

0.7g/lbs is the cutoff where it's basically useless to eat more unless you are at an extremely high level.

More protein and less carbs makes it easier to control weight though.

You do though, especially when cutting