Body Acne

I'm getting tired of this. I've tried every (((product))) on the market. I've altered my diet. I've done everything I can think of, but maybe you guys will have something for me. I have severe body acne. My face, back, chest, and below the waist is covered in acne. What the fuck do I do about this? Should I just an hero and waste my puss-filled genes? I really need help. I'm 18 btw

Attached: iu3YJET72F.jpg (1014x1053, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosdna.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

avoid dairy, go to a dermotologist, get accutane or something, make sure you're showering.

Most importantly, GO TO A DERMOTOLOGIST

I took accutane 3 times, but the acne kept coming back. Since then, I've never had breaks by changing diet, soap bar and never shaving.

buy a few sets of 100% cotton sheets and pillowcases. make sure all of your underwear is 100% cotton as well. wear clean clothes every day and put clean sheets and pillowcases on your bed EVERY NIGHT. shower every night before bed in lukewarm (NOT HOT) water. wash with neutrogena body clear body wash. do not use any other soap or moisturizers. shampooing your hair is ok if it is oil free, such as T/Sal. rinse with cold water before you get out of the shower. use a fresh clean towel to dry yourself.

>make sure you're showering.
Meme.

>shampooing your hair is ok if it is oil free, such as T/Sal.
Only good advice, rest is...

Accurate works and dairy gives some people pimples. Not everyone, but I definitely get acne when I start eating a lot of dairy.

So? Learn to read, my nigger.

Since face akne are connected to intestine health, i suggest you to eat easier digestible foods. Less fiber is very important, more liquid calories like soup milk soda beer, white bread, butter fat meat. Also make sure to eat more salt and less spices. Yes that is not what you will read in the (((media)))

Nice b8.

>i’m 18

i was the exact same as you. Took till 20 for my acne to go away and now i have really nice skin. Just keep moosturizing and taking care of your face

>I've tried every (((product))) on the market.
well there's your problem
all you gotta do is drink more water bro.
works 4 me lmao

What helps most for me is sleep and exercise. Acne is mostly hormonal so sleep and exercise, along with diet are best for that. Also clean your sheets and wash your face not once, but twice a day. It sounds like you have it far worse than I do though so accutane is probably your best bet. But I'd say consult with a dermatologist first. It will cost money, but I think this is important enough to spend on.

>Also clean your sheets and wash your face not once, but twice a day
NO, you are clueless.

?????

google "nizoral acne"
miraculous for me

Stop eating margarine, wash hands before bed, buy silk pillowcases, use walmart alternative to cetaphil over body lol

i've struggled with acne for about 5 years now, only recently found my solution these past 2 weeks, drink water a lot of water like 4-6L a day, pissing like 5 times a day. Skin has been clearing out really well, don't use any products except that cream for newborn baby skin with 40% zinc once in a while. good luck bro we're all gonna make it acne is a bitch

>avoid moisturizers, use this specific brand product with no mention of the ingredient that makes it the only good product
This board is filled with High School retards. What next? You think the cold water closes the pores? Shut the fuck up.

i was in your shoes OP, i went to a derma-doc and for 1 year we tried out various treatments. Nothing worked until 2 months ago when i started Acutane. It's the most powerful medicine and it pretty much cleared in 2 months - and my face was a MESS. Go and get in on that shit. It has nasty side effects which you might get though. For me it was extremely dry face skin, lips and nose bleeds every now and then. There are far worse ones, your doctor will tell them to you. But it's worth it.

also don't listen to this idiot - shower after a workout, but don't wash your face with any soap. Buy a face-wash, i am using pic related but any decent face-wash will do. I also recommend you use a moisturizing creme before bed, especially after you begin Acutane. But Acutane is the most important element here - and you need a doctor to prescribe it to you.

Attached: elmiplant detox.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I have bad acne as well. I remember in highschool I HAD NONE and BARELY WASHED MY FUCKING FACE. Then I started getting cystic acne at @ 19 and washed my face with olive oil soap which dried my face to fuck and back. Then I tried cerave foaming cleanser and moisturizer and started getting acne in places i didnt even get before (forehead). Now i just quit washing my fucking face and its better than before (ill wash once a day in the shower)

WHAT HELPS FOR ME
DRINK JUST WATER OR IF YOU DO DRINK SOMETHING ELSE DRINK IT WITHOUT SUGAR (COFFEE, GREEN TEEA BUT MOSTLY JUST WATER
NOFAP
SHOWER WITH LUKEWARM WATER AND FINISH RINSING WITH ICE COLD WATER
EAT LITTLE OMEGA 6 (VEGETABLE OILS) AND MORE OMEGA 3
AVOID MILK (I STILL EAT CHEESES AND OTHER DAIRY JUST NOT MILK)

A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N

im using cetaphil for both my face cleaner and moisturizer. check ingredients on whatever you are buying with cosdna.com/
do see a dermatologist though.
listen to this guy as well

unrelated note, god damn these replies are bad not nowhere near as bad as the retard a day back that said skin care products are a meme and that its the result of only modern medicine

Attached: 1549542543671.png (1364x751, 310K)

> new sheet and towels EVERY DAY
Kek. Acne is mostly genetic, if basic hygiene doesn’t clear it up then you have to just wait

looked up that neutrogena creme in local stores, and it says it's for women - does it really matter? I Know they have different skin and hormones and stuff, so will it work on guys ?

>only meat, seafood, leafy vegetables
So no potatoes, bread, eggs, rice, seeds, nutts, greek yogurt ? These are a big part of my diet besides meat and fruit. I can't really afford seafood

Is it cystic user? You said you've tried everything but can you expand on that so I don't suggest shit that hasn't worked?

This is good advice. Best thing that worked for me? Washing my face with ice cold water instead of hot water like I used to. ( I'm 20+ & black though, might not work for you)

It doesn't matter. That being said, if it says it's targeted for women, good chance there's a useless perfume to mak e smell nice. Check the ingredients on that site I linked and see if it's safe.

>potatoes
try to reduce. it's not horrible but not great either
>bread
whole wheat only
>eggs
thats fine
>rice
whole grain and brown
>seeds/nutts
thats fine but if you're on a budget keep it small
>greek yogurt
fine in moderation
for veggies/fruit shop in season and frozen. its cheaper and better for the environment. organic is a meme

Ok spices maybe are fine a bit but only if your body dont react bad to them specifically. My post was a guide to avoid antinutrients and plant toxins if you ask that.

Was it a bait....... or maybe it was not?

basically my advice is the opposite of this

Acids. There is a lot of them for skin problems.

It's literally the products that are perpetuating this shit, and the only thing the dermatologist will tell you is... to buy yet another product.

You're not drinking enough water. Eating loads of carbs without water right after it cause this over time.

Just start drinking adequate amount of water, and after eating. Also, literally stop using any (((products))).

Do some HIIT and you're set. And no, don't quit dairy. Just lower carbs and up your protein/fats. Gl.

You ride it out or you go to the doctor, it is a very simple cure for it.

I had back acne this year that got worse and worse and looked really bad. I started using sudocreme (dutch creme; zinc-based I think) on my back every day after showering and the acne almost vanished in two weeks.

>t.
Post source that hygiene affects acne, you goddamn mongolid. The problem is DHT.

Attached: A1825908-05EC-416B-93A3-49DFF46608C6.png (817x443, 34K)

Only quitting margarine may help.

>SHOWER WITH LUKEWARM WATER AND FINISH RINSING WITH ICE COLD WATER
>AVOID MILK (I STILL EAT CHEESES AND OTHER DAIRY JUST NOT MILK)
This isn't helping you, man.

No, it is mostly environmental.

>And no, don't quit dairy.
You had me going until you typed this.

It is an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen.

Take a half dose of exemestane every other day. You will see improvement in 5 days, and will be acne free in 14.

This works 100% of the time for body acne.

>exemestane
While we're at it, let's buy test and hcg and do a cycle.

No, it is a DHT surplus.

I'm just keeping it simple. Reducing estrogem redices test, which reduces DHT. Which redices acne.

Take a low dose exemestane.

Since we are all user here, and everybody will forget anyway, what does HCG stand for?

Why tf you ask for advice here, go see a dermatologist

might just be puberty, try drinking more water/quitting sugar/making sure you have no vitamin imbalance etc

Gonadatropin, keeps the balls going so they don't shrink and so your natural T production will come back faster after cycle