/plg/ - powerlifting general

lolfeds and half squats edition

Attached: Your squats are high.jpg (227x222, 12K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1525986507639.png (270x344, 52K)

The best gauge of raw strength is manual labor, moving stuff around. *sips* yep these youngins that spend all their time lifting and putting down again don't know how to really train.

Manual labour is the biggest gains goblin I've ever known.

stress is worse

.t shit bench, shit body, shit lifts, shit hobbies, shit job (jk you don't have a job LSUTIBAGDKBYCAWSTFUALSW [Laughed So Uproariously That I Bruised A God Damned Kidney Because Your Clownin' Ass Won't Shut The Fuck Up And Lift Some Weight]), shit life.

Get your shit together, stop LARPing on an Guatemalan Scimitar Juggling Enthusiast's newsletter in order to cope with your all encompassing failure, and fix your life.

Pretty clever use of proxies to try to snooker me, but ultimately transparent before my highly critical intellect. If you put as much effort into something productive as you did in to your obsession with me, you wouldn't have turned out to be an unlifting jabroni LARPing on a American Japanese Cartoon Enthusiast's imageboard.

Attached: Shhhh.gif (733x392, 2.89M)

holy shit, this fucking faggot is STILL bitching about being called out as an insecure retard who can't accept that more than one person thinks he's a loser?

Attached: 1522704792364.png (400x386, 238K)

I think he's based for BTFOing hank on the regular.

prove that it's hank.

oww my lower back

>shill gymbro into squats
>he says he hates them, hes bodybuilding fag that skips legs
>today he sent me msg if im training cuz he wants to do squats
Got em

>Tfw power rack will arrive in 2-3 days.

No more 20-25 minute drives to gym even though it's got nice stuff and good owners. Feels good saving time and fuel money.

My pronounce are evermediate and herniated. What are yours?

he/him

benchlet apearmed

actualyl scratch that his dumb whore femoid gf convinced him to stay home

FUCK W*MEN

This. :( I wanna have big bench, but I also don't wanna be over 15 % bf.

you are never making it.

Being this goddamn assblasted only proves I was absolutely correct when I exposed you for the obsessed, unlifting samefag that you are.

Just admit defeat or post body/lifts in order to save the last tattered shreds of your dignity.

Attached: So Weak.gif (400x324, 962K)

>proving my point

yawn. go to bed you fucking faggot.

Hank-jection

>quadruped rows

Just fuck my balance up

Whats the highest a 90 kilo natty has squatted

>Just admit defeat or post body/lifts in order to save the last tattered shreds of your dignity.

Man how about you post your own fucking lifts and current body

How annoying are you? For the right to talk shit, you need to be able to back it up and walk the walk, not just be a gigantic ass talking out of your ass all day, you got injured and don't even lift but you come here every day as your neet ass and post this negative annoying shit in the PLG thread, I think everyone hates you already from what I've heard, you don't offer or contribute anything knowledge wise because you don't know anything, like what is your point of even being here?

You are somehow less mentally ill than Hank.

Like sean and trappy, hank is mad at his homosexuality, so they take out their frustration on plg (because they are impotent in normie-world).

Attached: 1549328548941.jpg (583x349, 49K)

Well this was uncalled for

You were uncalled for, jizz-stain

Why are American lolfed benchers so fucking bad at picking attempts?

Retired FIG Enthusiast(FIGJAM) and Retired Lifting Enthusiast(Sean) are two different people.

Supermong isn’t very smart.

How the fuck am I supposed to know this dumb shit, and why are their trips so similar, lmao

Fagjam is based. Hank should commit sudoku, hank.

so now that i reached my short term bench goal (lamo 2 plate)
what goal should i pick next

for some reason i get really motivated to lift when i have single lift to focus on
lifting everyday for past 3 weeks now or something

Retired recreational light lifting blog.

>Building the Domino

Deadlift
5@225, 260
4x5@295

Bench
5@155, 175
5x5@200

DB Rows x60ea
Face Pulls x100
Curls x50
Hanging Leg Raises x20

Bodyweight down 24 lbs from November.

Attached: 7ba8726.jpg (804x1206, 88K)

If I'm switching lowbar to highbar, what should I drop the weight by? 10%?

>so now that i reached my short term bench goal (lamo 2 plate)

Well done, you have regained your manhood.

2 plate OHP

>adding 40kg to ohp
that doesnt seem like short term goal

its choice between
>adding 20kg to deadlift (from 5 plate)
or
>adding 20kg to squat 1rm (from 3.5plate)
and squat is going to improve my deadlift 100%

so i think squat it is

They are easy to tell apart because I keep reading the Sean's name as 'Retarded Lifting Enthusiast'

more like 20

Fuck the other user, his pussy 2plate OHP.
Get 3 plate OHP.

Always deload when starting a new training cycle, or when changing a lift. It will benefit you long term.

I dont read seans posts anymore. He hasnt said anything creative, funny, or helpful in years.

Attached: Untitled71.jpg (731x802, 117K)

I don't either, but I've only been in here couple of weeks lmao

>3 plate OHP
>not 4 plate OHP for reps

Attached: 1549784081108.jpg (225x225, 64K)

everyone in gym has 2 plate ohp its time to elave humanity behind and mog them user

Hes a broken record. The same responses over and over and over.

>Norman khan
>Projection
>Im rich/playboy/happy (lies)
>Whisky
>Cocaine (edgelord larp)
>Estate
>Maseratti
>Viper
>When you lift real weights kid
>Doctors are glorified mechanics
>Haha i want plg to hate me ha ha
>Im not gay (lie, he sexually engaged a transexual)

Cuntinued

>Weasel
>Honour your bets
>*Takes name off*
>Trappy my trap
>My princess
>I want to die

openpowerlifting.org
apply filters, it's not difficult brainlet

This might be a retarded question but will a TITAN triumph singlet add any poundage to any of your lifts? If yes, which ones and how much

Attached: 1503433076471.jpg (1080x1080, 257K)

nope.

Oh neat website TIL
Can roidfags pass cheat these tests somehow?
Is Isley in this list?

Attached: 2019-02-10 14_26_24-Microsoft Edge.png (1920x372, 41K)

IPF/USAPL disqualifies for dude weed?

Attached: 9DD15513-E80B-46DA-B7E1-50706847F961.jpg (353x269, 24K)

You will never be tested, doesn't matter. If you did and got banned, nobody would care. There are tons of feds.

It's banned in competition, they don't give a fuck about it out of competition.

this

just freeze ur own pee

330kg by some algerian dude

>Algerian
>natty
Kekkkkkk

How do we know anyone is natty?

All we can go by is whether not it's done in a fed that tests.

Except Ukrainians or Russians, lel

how does it feel you will never squat 300 kgs

But he has

>How do we know anyone is natty?
You dont. Just lift and have fun.

nope not raw

> steroid moralfaggotry
difference between XPLODE SUPER XNODE SNORT SNORT and Test-E is that one of them actually works

I'm still trying to figure out how this "guy" squats double his dl.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-232357_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.21M)

And Algerians

But I have?

Do you think it was a good decision to replace wilks with the IPF formula?

>using "supps" when you are natty

only thing that actually works is vit D and sodium

stupid fucking bench press
im this close to dropping that gay homo lift

virgin

im virgin and i agree with him

I only do it occasionally now, and my shoulders feel a lot better. Dunno why, but my body hates barbell bench. Dumbbells are fine, though, so I'm doing those a lot more often.

I love nandrolone decanoate and I don't care who knows!

IPF is the official no fun fed.

Yes. Wilks was not accurate. Everyone agreed it needed to be replaced. The ipf, in its current iteration, however tracks the median lifter, it ought to track the champion lifters.

I bench once per week now. I prefer pressing and dips. My bench is still 3plates plus, because muscle.

Well, fine. It won't make me happy even if I did. Maybe one day I'll do 272.5.

That'd be pretty awesome

What a strange number. Why 2.5?

>tfw yesterday at MA's meet I was messing around in the warm up room and pulled 495 sumo beltless in jeans @7.5

Should I switch to the darkside?

It's 600 lbs

It was doubly terrible when it came to SHWs. A female SHW geared lifter could out wilks a 50kg lighter raw male lifter while having a smaller total. It was pretty bonker.

>non-competitor
>fucking around in warm ups

Kys

There was a twink kid trying out sumo for the first time after people were done warming up, and I just wanted to try too since I hadn't done any sumo in 2 years.

So you were mogging a twink when the actual lifters were done? That's okay then. Better than okay, really.

>jeans
Thats basically multiply canvas.

You equipped noggar.

Definitely

That's not why it was bonkers but okay.

For one thing, it was UNFAIR to heavy women. They should be better than they were.

>it was UNFAIR to heavy women.
How?

Oh, you don't mean +?

>it was UNFAIR to heavy women
Based Isley confirmed high test SHW chaser.

What's your conventional again? 240-250?

I pulled 245 in comp about 3 months ago. I'm probably good for 250 now.

>how
The shw scene of the early 80s was dominated by someone really good who pulled up the score at the heavy end.

finally got my squat to somehow stay on midfoot
thats highbar tho

Attached: 20190210_113954.webm (1024x1280, 2.93M)

Lmao. How many fucking 5s and 10s do you have there? Other people need them too moron.

>taking lifting advice from this guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

boy where are your shoes

ever heard of squat shoes

Didn't the competitors at the extreme SHW ends still get by before wilks was replaced? I know that regular 84 and 84+ lifters struggled.

i was like one of 2 persons that was using barbell in that particular moment, see that stack of tens behind squat rack ?

squat barefoot

Attached: cant muff the duff.jpg (1334x886, 178K)

65kg x7 again this week on OHP AMRAP. And it felt somewhat harder. Why is it so hard to progress on OHP?

I drank a good bit on Friday and couldn't keep much food down the next day so that probably affected it too.

Why the fuck would weights like these exist? To make you look like you're squatting 6 plates when it's really only 80 kg? I understand that sometimes you'd want a full sized plate that weighs less, but this is pretty ridiculous. You can't tell the difference between weights and it looks pretty ridiculous.

they dont make noise when dropped and dont break as easily
unlike iron plates
thats pretty much it
altough it gets fucking annoying because if i go for 1rm deadlift the plates literally do not fit on the bar sleeves

on the webm its 140kg 20, 3x10 and 2x 5 because thats how i was warming up
if the plates are there why not use them