Shaving ass and talking to strangers

Not directly connected
After starting my Jow Forums lifestyle i'm always one fart away from shitting my pants. I probably eat too many veggies. Whatever. I can handle it, but wiping is bitch. Does anyone here shave their ass to save time? I'm not talking about your ass cheeks, but your actual ass crack.

Also, after starting to work out i'm still retarded, but in a different way. Before i was not shy, but "reserved". I didnt feel like i had anything to contribute, and i never talked to strangers. Now i talk like everyone is an old friend.
I can hear it in people voices when they have no interest in my stupid rambling, but it only amuses me now and i talk more. What is this called? Is there even a name for it?! How do i moderate myself, its not something i do on purpose, it just happens.
I also dress like a male slut now, tight pants that outline my penis.
I'm worried about what happens 6 months from now if this continues..

Attached: proshield_razor_994x1424.png (994x1424, 254K)

Do not fucking do that. Especially with a razor. If you are committed to this autism, get a trimmer specifically for this.

i remember there being a very popular greentext or something on the hazards of shaving your ass, from what i can remember, it's a really bad idea

>will itch for an extremely long time
>will burn for probably the same amount of time from chafing
>will sweat from the smooth skin rubbing together
>farts will have no suppression whatsoever and will be coming out as loud as god intended

also, you sound like a literally retarded fag; can't stop talking, annoying, wears gay clothes, intending to shave your ass - just admit it gay boy

i shave my ass and i dont have any bad experience. easier to wipe, its cleaner and my bf likes it

My gf makes me shave my ass and the rest of my body. She says it makes it better when she licks/fingers my asshole. I only leave my armpits unshaven because I don't want other people to know. It works well with a regular razor, but you have to be careful when you shave your taint, or anywhere else the skin is wrinkly.

I do this about once a month and it makes shitting a breeze

Also, post-shower master race reporting in

That combo makes for a very clean asshole

Shave my ass, gooch, shaft of my peen, and my nut sack. The hair is just wirey and terrible and keeps me up and itchy at night. Trim down the pelvic area and my dick looks pretty alright.

You're an insipid jackass, the male equivalent of the basic bitch.

How do you shave without getting small red bumps everywhere?

>My gf makes me shave my ass and the rest of my body. She says it makes it better when she licks/fingers my asshole.

Relationship in 2019, everyone.

Get a bidet if you want a clean butt hole. TP can then be limited to drying yourself off

I do this too and it makes taking it in the ass a breeze

>She says it makes it better when she licks/fingers my asshole.
u w0t m8? Why would you want someone to lick your ass?

I think we might have been separated at birth bro.

Uhhhh it feels fucking incredible?????????

>doesn't want someone to lick their ass

Listen to this faggot over here...

I think eating ass is the biggest troll in human history. Second only to maybe abrahamic desert demon cults.

Attached: 1534921020131.jpg (329x329, 8K)

Hahah ok bud go get your bootyhole licked on and try telling me that shit ain't fuckin divine my guy fuck outta here pmsl

You know what comes out of there, right?

To be fair a lot of disgusting shit comes out the vagina too

For example: this faggot

Yeah I'm sure you'd bathe in vaginal discharge if you could and drink some menses smoothie while you're at it

You mean again?

Birth isn't voluntary

But I'm a born again Christian

That has nothing to do with a vagina. Now get your bootyhole licked and get back to us.

Initial births then, what the fuck are we even talking about?

i squat and shave the most inner part of buttcheeks up-down until reaching hole hairless surroundings (in the direction of hair ofc), then without almost any pressure from side to side (because you are no longer going in hair direction) above and below hole territory

be fucking careful and go slow as skin gets more difficult when transitioning in taint zone to balls, so ball's level of care in that area, the rest is not as critical

about the talking i love when people just function like it should be not following some protocol of awkwardness required to establish contact between human forms in planet earth

Attached: hola.png (258x254, 99K)

Underage detected

Shaving your crack really isn't that hard, just hold the head of the razer from the side and use your fingers to 'scout out the terrain'. Feel the angles and make sure you don't use too much pressure.
It's easy enough to raise or lower the blade to stop yourself from getting cut.

not him but you'd be pleasantly surprised on how nice a rimjob feels :-)

This is why I have issues looking for a new gf. I don't want some hoe who spent on average full month turbopoking some user's dirty asshole with her tongue like some kind of kike ant-eater. I fucking decline that.

Well, if you have the time, I'd like to talk to you about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I may have some pamphlets for you to flip through

theres always hair removal cream, though it can cause chemical burns so be careful, dont leave it on too long.

Either way, I highly highly reccomend the bare ass life. Feels so clean, smooth, is hardly noticable chafe wise and makes washing and shitting much less time consuming. The only downside is yes, theres no suppressor on your farts and the bare skin sticks together sometimes making them come out loud.

Shaving is much easier than using that nair stuff. I tried that, and I ended up writhing in pain and lifting my burning puckered asshole toward the bathtub faucet for 30 minutes trying to get it to stop hurting. DO NOT use hair removal cream on your asshole

Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, there’s nothing wrong with shaving your asscrack

Attached: 6A7A5F86-E3A7-49DA-A5FE-7983DA2A6CB6.jpg (995x576, 676K)

I personally use homemade sugaring wax. Lasts longer. No itch or razor burn. Only downside is you have to let it grow out a little first