How come some people have smooth penis heads while mine is dry and has vertical cracks? Also...

How come some people have smooth penis heads while mine is dry and has vertical cracks? Also, why’s there a ring of scar around my shaft?

Attached: AD024BFA-0AC4-4BBB-89EE-B57BB63FFE92.png (600x600, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&
foreskinrestore.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have diabetes

>he doesn't know

You got jewed buddy.

Well OP for some sick, twisted and perverted reason your parents decided to cut an important functional component of your penis off.

Imagine being such a subhuman that you're deprived of a working human penis, right out of the gate.

Attached: u.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Explain how circumcision prevents a dick from working.

Doesn't stop it from completely working but it does cut out a bunch of nerves which makes sex and masturbation less pleasurable

Got the same recently OP, from my research I think it could be candidiasis, but we should see a doctor. Not sure if dermatologist or urologist tho.

Then why do I cum so quick nigga

As someone who's masturbated with and without foreskin, I can tell you that that's bullshit.

You were sold to jews on your birth and it gave you no gains, only pain and a mutilated penis that can never be fixed until the day you die.

The foreskin has several functions.
First, protecting the smooth, sensitive surface of the glans, which is an internal organ, like your tongue. It is intended to be sheathed inside the foreskin for protection when not having /an erection/sex.
Removing this protective barrier permanently turns an internal organ external. It rubs constantly against your underwear, which is uncomfortable. The body begins to build up keratin in the glans surface to offset this.
An unfortunate side effect of this is losing A LOT of sensitivity and pleasure during sex.

Second, the gliding motion of the foreskin during sex is the mans part of lubrication. If the foreskin gets cut, that gliding motion disappears, increasing friction and discomfort during sex for the woman. The moisture of the vagina gets exposed to the air and dries up.
That very gliding motion is also what gives a man his control over his orgasms, so statements like "circumcision makes a man last longer in bed because he loses sensitivity" are not grounded in reality, but a coping mechanism for men who can't face the truth that their penis has been forever altered without their consent.
Circumcision is the leading cause of premature ejaculation.

There are several more functions, but for the moment I shall leave it at that.

>Ring of scar

Mark of the beast my friend.

So what you're saying is that a circumcised penis is still a working penis.

You have the mark of the kike

Now go and fight for Israel you faggot

You will never be able to feel how sex is meant to feel.

No. It works in the sense that you can still create offspring.
Everything else - mindshattering full-body-orgasms, bonding with a woman during sex the way nature intended, masturbation, sensitivity, orgasmic control are all impaired.
These are known facts, if you want more information on this, this is a great watch.
Very much worth the two hour runtime.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&
It should be added that if one gets circumcised by their own free will, it is nobodys business.
It is routine infant circumcision that really does the most damage.
Cutting into the healthy flesh of newborns is wrong and should be outlawed.

Attached: dont cut.png (890x1006, 80K)

post a picture

>how does destroying an extremely important part of the penis stop it from working

Hurr durr.

That's like asking "how does a lobotomy stop the brain from working." Sure a person might still be alive after a lobotomy, but the function of the part of the brain that has been destroyed is gone.

why does my dick looks like the left one even though I am uncut?

Are you sure that you are intact?
If you are, a possibility may be that you have a short foreskin that does not (fully) cover your glans.

it looks pretty long to me. any other possibilities?

>Circumcision is the leading cause of premature ejaculation.
Is this true? I'm circumcised, and never last more than a few pumps. It makes me not want to get intimate with women, and it fucks with my head. I legitimately do not enjoy having sex because of it because I just feel ashamed every time. Even when the girl tells me it's ok, I get frustrated because I know she's just trying to make me feel better and doesn't really believe it.

I'm sorry user that you parents mutilated, so you won't truly know what sex feels like.

Who would have thought a medical procedure performed by religious zealots to stop men from masturbating would ruin a that man's penis making it worthless for anything beyond an unsatisfying session of copulation with a female performed exclusively for reproduction.

Neither will you, Incel.

How do you wash? Using soap to wash the glans can dry it out as well. Cleaning should only be done with warm water.
You can try moisturizing with coconut oil or jojoba seed oil.

I had the same issue, that's why I started restoring 2 years ago. Takes ages, but the benefits so far convinced me to fully go through with it.
I estimate it will take me another 2 years.

Please, is there anything I can do to fix it? I can't have fulfilling relationships because of it, even with my current gf I feel like sex is a chore for the both of us. Me because I get frustrated and I spend my time trying not to blow my load in 15 seconds (no exaggeration) just to fail every time, and her because she tries to take it slow for me instead of being fucked like a girl should be, then she feels like she has to let me know I did ok, even though I never have. I just want both of us to enjoy it, and it's ruining my life because I just end up not wanting to get intimate with her. I'm not a cuck, but I feel like one, because I want her to be satisfied while knowing I can't satisfy her. I think if she cheated on me because I have a below average penis and severe premature ejaculation, I'd legitimately kill myself.

She's sleeping next to me and I feel like crying knowing I'll lose her due to my sexual inadequacies.

Look into foreskin restoration.
Look around this site for a while, it is very informative.
foreskinrestore.com/
You can also buy a popular device there.
Also check out r/foreskin_restoration.
The process takes years and you have to stay dedicated, but if you are a gym regular you should have no problems with willpower.
In the meantime, if you are not already doing this, try to please your gf in other ways.
Take your time with this so she can enjoy it and does not feel any pressure.

>literally cut off the most sensitive part of the penis (the frenulum)
>asks how this could possibly be bad
I'm so sorry for you cut anons, but this is the price you have to pay for your (((overlords)))

Attached: cope.png (720x757, 466K)

>Incel
Oh dear, an anonymous man online with a mutilated dick assumed I don't get laid. What am I gonna do now. :(

Attached: goy.png (297x241, 35K)

How much longer until doctors start performing full on castration to newborns? What about SRS for infants who have parents that want their child to be the opposite sex?

Sue the doctor who destroyed your life.

How will I explain it to my gf without looking insecure? She already knows I'm insecure about my small penis and PE, and I don't want her to know that I'm so insecure I'm willing to go to such great lengths to fix it. She insists my PE is mental, because I told her I cum even quicker than usual with her (5 seconds vs 15). I couldn't stand to see the look on her face when I wear the device every night. I don't even like penetrative sex or having my penis simulated in general because of my PE. Our sex sessions usually consist of me eating her asshole or pussy, if I decide to penetrate her or she blows me, I cum quickly and it's unsatisfying. If we decide to go all out, I'll cum 5 or 6 times in an hour, this is including foreplay and refractory periods; this always leaves me exhausted for days and still unsatisfied because I came so fast each time. I do it mostly for her because I feel like it's the closest I can get to normal sex. Sometimes I'll be drained of cum, but I'll keep going and having dry orgasms in an attempt to satisfy her. I've cum just from eating her out, without my penis being touched at all. The worst is when she's starting to getting into it, then I blow my load because I get so excited seeing her feeling good because of my dick. I don't think I've ever been able to make her cum with my cock. I feel so emasculated all the time.

>Is this true?

Yes.

How long do you last masturbating?
I have similar problem with sex, but masturbation lasts fucking hours, even if we do it together

kill yourself for spamming my board with this shit

The same way that a circumcised woman still has a functional vagina.

Shoo shoo, Dr. Shekelberg. The perpetuation of the lies that circumcision is a beneficial surgery to justify the mutilation of millions of infants is a very serious health issue.

She does not have to know. You could start doing manual methods first, then eventually get a device.
You should not wear a device while sleeping anyway.

If you are worried that she might take your restoration efforts as further insecurity, consider the following:
Who is more of a bitch? A man who knows his problem, knows a way to fix it but does not because he is afraid of failing? Or a man who identifies a problem and does everything in his power to solve it?

Fear is the worst enemy. You won't improve by changing nothing.
Restoration is no only for your penis, but also for your mind.
I noticed this in my own restoration. The more covered I get, the more at peace I am with myself.