Why are you eating yellow bananas?

>blue bananas are superior in color
>182 calories per banana
>taste like vanilla ice cream
>5 inch starter plants can be bought on amazon for $20
>fast growing, takes about 15 months to mature
>hardy, cold tolerant
If you're still spending your money on shit tier yellow bananas from the store then you need to face it, you're never going to make it.

Attached: 1951845821.png (490x835, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B018U3QSUO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2DFCYTTQZKC5I&psc=1
seattletimes.com/life/its-true-you-can-grow-bananas-in-seattle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vanilla???
wtf I wanna taste this

How cold tolerant??

they're pre-order only due to season, probably expensive as fuck to ship. go bad as fuck during shipping, and cost $100 for 13lbs.

>they're pre-order only due to season, probably expensive as fuck to ship. go bad as fuck during shipping, and cost $100 for 13lbs.
no, retard.

amazon.com/gp/product/B018U3QSUO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2DFCYTTQZKC5I&psc=1

you can buy one right now. they are $20 and eligible for free amazon ground shipping. this vendor has good rating and replaces if it arrives bad. there is no excuse not to grow your own blue vanilla ice cream bananas.

Attached: yourbrain_mysides.jpg (166x249, 5K)

Pretty tolerant for a tropical plant.
They can be grown outdoors in the Seattle area for example. They are by far the most cold tolerant of any banana variety. they can survive with 12 feet of height too.

seattletimes.com/life/its-true-you-can-grow-bananas-in-seattle/

What if I don’t want to have to cultivate my own bananas

You don't want vanilla ice cream banana yogurt or oatmeal? Hard work always has it's rewards.

Only a fat fuck with Blaha genetics would crave "vanilla ice cream tasting bananas"

The sole thought of that nastiness makes me shiver

>ref=

ITT: OP tries affiliate marketing but chooses a shit product that doesnt grow in 90% of the world and chooses a even shittier website to promote it

One of the biggest things I miss about living in asia was the bananas. I don't know where we import our bananas from in the west but they are just flat out inferior. Its also really sad how hard it is to find rambutans here.

Attached: Cat banan.jpg (837x1805, 161K)

rambutan is a hairy lychee

Attached: 1548178103296.jpg (640x445, 36K)

would they grow in poland?

Only soiboys and thots enjoy ice cream

>2019
>Not cultivating your own bananas

Bro, do you even?

Attached: facepalm2.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

This just made my year

Well I live in the Midwest and have to deal with negative temps for months on end

I live in minnesota.

I remember growing up, one of my rich friends had a banana plant in his house. But alas I am not rich, and I don't have >12ft ceilings.

>paying $20 for bananas on Amazon

Attached: 1540827787504.jpg (540x540, 147K)

> why aren't you eating these even more manmade gmo new blue tier bananas.

>fast growing, takes about 15 months to mature

That's some high quality stupid

It's because they're shipped here raw or they'd spoil on the way.
Anyway wtf were you doing eating bananas, the mangoes are absolutely god tier in asia. fucking miss those little shits.

>gmo
Ohhhh boy I sure hope you didn’t fall for the
>gmo is bad
meme friendo

Lmao blacked

Wut? They're talking about the plant, not the individual fruits.

Build a greenhouse.

I hope you didnt fall for the "unnatural doesn't cause you any harm" meme.