About 3 weeks ago i weighed 393lbs and was tired of being a fat fuck. I just weighed myself and i weigh 379lbs...

About 3 weeks ago i weighed 393lbs and was tired of being a fat fuck. I just weighed myself and i weigh 379lbs. I feel like I'm not losing weight fast enough. What should i do? Im tired of being a fat fuck

Attached: 1325647191001.png (255x207, 73K)

Be patient. You can't expect to lose 80 lbs in 3 weeks unless you're /fast/ing which could be very difficult for a fatty like you

I've been doing intermittent fasting. Only 8:16. What kind of fasting should i do?

Don't you lards get loose skin if you fast
Just eat at a 500 cal deficit until you reach your goal

I wouldn't know. And im doing more than just 500. Im shooting around 1800 a day

14lbs in 3 weeks isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just be steady, you'll get there.

if your doing IE atleast do 1:23

its pretty much the same as 8:16 except better

Where do you get 14 lbs from, he said 93 to 73.
Anyway, 20lbs in 3 weeks is very good progress, don't know why you fat fucks always expect everything to happen overnight.

nvm I'm a retard, he said 79. Sorry.

how would you know what fast enough or slow enough even are

you just feel bad, and now you are attaching that bad feeling to something in your environment to try having control over it, like the speed of your weightloss

just stick to your plan if it{s working, don{t fuck it up because after putting on nearly 400 pounts you decide to grow a brain

(good job on finally getting here. now be patient you fat fuck)

Carnivore diet is the way to go. You will be dropping pounds like crazy and you will feel fantastic after you transistion

Attached: weight loss.png (571x537, 416K)

keep going brah, we're all gonna make it
eat a lot of protein
eat your fruits and veggies
avoid unnessesary carbs
drink black coffee and green tea
t.recovered fatty

As long as you're losing weight you're fine, just don't lose it too fast or you'll get excess skin. If you find yourself plateauing then take a look at your diet/fitness routine and adjust.

Fasting is actually the only way to lose weight without having excess skin afterwards. This is because autophagy kicks in hard during fasting which causes your body to recycle useless protein (useless skin, for example).

A vegan diet is the best way to go.

Head skin shrinks with the carnivore diet, fasting enough to lose a lot of weight is very dangerous without a doctor. Haven't heard much about skin shrinking with intermittent fasting but there could be some depending on how you do it

Heard* skin shrinks

>For weight loss?
Defiantly not
>For a majority Health reasons?
Nope, unless you want to make it worse
>For gains
Waste of time
>For heart disease
If you fucked yourself up with a previous diet then vegan is good, maybe throw in some fish

Carnivore diet has no studies on it.

Its probably the most dangerous diet in the world. No long term studies on it.

Nobody died on it yet user, some other dude literally just recommended fasting which is the most dangerous thing you could do without a doctor constantly checking you

Heart disease takes years to develop.

Carnivore diet people are going to drop dead in 5 years from heart attacks.

Plenty of people getting tests done and no sign of problems developing