Vegetarian Gains

Redpill me on vego gains. Ethically I don't want to keep eating meat, currently the only meat I regularly consume is roast chicken but I want to cut that

I want to know
>Best high calorie foods
>Protein source foods
>How hard is it compared to meat eating

t. 6'4 70kg lanklet (up from 58kg)

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice oxymoron user

Milk and eggs will be the best option if you want to cut out meat.

Vegetarian here. Ama.

t. Pajeet

Can you give me a daily meal routine if it's somewhat standard?
Yeah I drink a 2 cup glass of milk with each meal (put a scoop of protein powder in 1 of them) and eat 4 eggs for breakfast.

Basically what I'm looking at doing is having 4 scrambled eggs + toast + 2cup milk for b/fast, and rice and beans of some kind for dinner. I've been eating roast chicken sandwich x2 for lunches but I need something to replace that

If you're gonna post this shut at least have some reasoning as to why.

I don't see why it's not possible to gain vego if you're hitting all your macros.

I'm happy to eat meat that I can find that isn't produced in fucked up conditions but that's not likely

I'm a 19yo student( which means I live with my parents)
If I'm bulking this is what it roughly looks like
Brekky- Rolled oats+ milk+ salt. Maybe some fruits and nuts if I'm feeling it. No PnB for me
Lunch - some kinda legume/lentil curry. Look up rajma, dal tadka etc.
2 SCOOPS COME ON
Din din - same as lunch with a bowl of white rice
Finish the day with curd or buttermilk.

>based rajish
Seems pretty good and tasty actually, indian food is great thanks. Why 2 scoops though if I don't need the extra protein? And how many calories are you eating/is this meal plan?

Maybe eat some fish every now and then to stay healthy, seen too many vegans and vegetarians fall completely off the horse after a few years when all it would take is some fish.

There's not way you're 6'4. My girlfriend was super skelly anorexic mode at 58kg 5'10.

Textured onions protein has 50g of protein per 100g, also doesn't make you shit your guts out like beans do.
It is the single best plant based protein source there is other than protein powders.

A bowl of textured onions protein bits with some almond/oat/rice milk is delicious and gives you like 30-40g protein with a good ammount of amino acids.

Why is that? I was vegetarian from birth until age like 17 with no health issues outside of being a skinny lanklet, never ate fish or anything. Been eating meat for 2.5 years now

Cope more manlet I literally was - 193cm as last measured by a doctor. The 12kg I've gained have made pretty much no visual impact on my skinniness unfortunately.
>it's a long road to 90+kg

>Why 2 SCOOOS
You don't need it 2bh. With Uni timings I don't get to eat a breakfast always. That's why 2 scoops.
Look up
1. "rajma" Use the same spice, just change the beans. Kidney, pinto, butter beans etc.
2. Channa masala
3. Green Mong dal curry. You add coconut here. So, good fat. And same, you can use different legumes like black eyed peas, pigeon peas etc.
And yeah, listen to, take your fish oil supplements.

Vegan thread have convinced me to purchase caged eggs. Continue, and I will buy halal meat. I hear the extra suffering makes for delicious kofta.

wow super edgy and alpha

The best suffering will be your heart attack.

You'll have to guzzle down a lot of eggs which are just as unethical as meat. There are lots of ways to get protein from non-animal sources but you have to eat a lot of them to get the same amount. It's definitely doable but you just have to be more creative than just eating muh chiken n brokely.

Based

Attached: 9F3574AB-DF65-4A17-A976-2543DF760CBF.png (680x661, 245K)

I'm a so called meat eater but most of my protein comes from dairy and eggs.
Whey, milk, eggs. Stop being a retard.

thanks breh

yeah but its easier to find more ethically sourced eggs than it is to find chicken breast

I suck all my eggs directly out of the cloacas of wild turkeys. I prefer my eggs to come from a place of pleasure instead of pain.

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: 1549557339082.jpg (650x491, 56K)

I bet you go around facebook vegetarian pages posting how much you love bacon faggot

>Opinion
Lol faggot

>tofu scramble + baked beans
>oatmeal + 2 scoops vanilla onions protein + top with peanut butter and banana
>hummus + tofu sandwiches (go to your local middle eastern / asian grocery for cheaper prices)
>learn to make seitan
>a bag of frozen broccoli a day (or fresh whatevers cheap)
>the steamer is your friend,just throw in frozen veg, cubed sweet potato, legumes or tofu
>Textured vegetable protein
>nutritional yeast

Attached: 1549755703679.jpg (687x613, 207K)

some credible sources you got

Are you the same blog spammer that tries to refute nofap?

I drink Wild Turkey with my eggs.

Peanut butter and Lentils

TVP is pretty versatile. It has a long shelf life when it's dry, and it's cheap if you buy it in bulk.

Eggs and dairy are pretty crucial for a vegetarian diet, but if you're specifically looking to bulk, cheese is your best friend.