Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 2.png (444x768, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oncologynurseadvisor.com/web-exclusives/short-term-fasting-enhances-brain-tumor-treatment/article/262007/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably didn’t have much of an appetite. Makes cutting so much easier

so... he cut 10 kgs in 3 months... normies don't get that he was built underneath the fat so they think it's an incredible achievement.
The snake diet guy did it in 10 days.

He uses the time he has to the fullest, not whining but instead trying to achieve the best form possible in his circumstances. The pain of discipline seems irrelevant when you achieve your own greatness later. His body did not help but he pushed and pushed himself to his limits. Day after day, against the difficulties, with diet and exercise he kept getting better and better in areas he could influence. 12 weeks later he achieves the form others can mire, not losing optimism in face of hard times that await him. He achieved his own best, fought against his own limits with unwavering discipline adn belief in himself.

This is what I think.

Fasting helps your body fight cancer and recover better from chemo.

oncologynurseadvisor.com/web-exclusives/short-term-fasting-enhances-brain-tumor-treatment/article/262007/

if i were to die soon i would get on tren as well

He just cut you dingus

>DR - You have lmao5months left to live
>Jow Forumsizen - Fuck it I'm dying, might as well give up my natty card

You know this was his thought process

>he just cut
Yeah, that's tren. You know very little about AAS

He's like 5"1.. how has nobody noticed it?

this

>you have a very limited time left on earth
>spend 12 weeks day and night in a gym to achieve a fit body that is going to be rotting or cremated in 5 years
Wow so inspirational

I can tell you from experience that depression also makes cutting extremely easy, so get out and get some trauma user

What about it?

Except for the 5 years part you just described every human's condition. Why do you lift if you will meet the same fate, just slightly later? Or do you just come to Jow Forums to shitpost?

Achieving that body in 12 weeks when you have 50 more years to live makes sense. Doing the same when you only have 5 more years is stupid.

3 months to live another 57 looking good? Combined with the fact that he's dying, this kid is going to die riding a barge of sympathy pussy.

>have very limited time on earth
>get ripped
>newspapers pick up on it
>now remembered by strangers after you die
also think about the mental benefits exercise has, probably a great way to cope

Dunno about you, but getting strong and achieving a good physique would let me die with fewer regrets. Imagine how it would be to die a skinnyfat bitch, knowing that you had time to see just what your body could achieve. No entries crossed off the bucket list would silence such a regret for me

the dude literally has brain cancer and you still create excuses. fucking kek fatty

why do so many people who don't lift come to Jow Forums?

>just get brain cancer, Bro

Attached: socratest.png (1920x1080, 359K)

Faggotism

>spend 12 weeks day and night in a gym
>day and night in a gym
hmm
how do i know you are a DYEL faggot?

GIVE THE CANCER YOUR ENERGY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg (680x732, 93K)

cope

Bittersweet wholesome and inspirational

You are never going to do anything with your life.

Proof that lifting can’t fix your face

Also a guy lost some weight, no big deal. He can juice if he wants without having that “its dangerous” shit get in the way

If you don't realise he done a steroid cycle including tren then you should quit posting and leave this board.