There people on this board RIGHT NOW literally advising to eat ZERO calories a day

>there people on this board RIGHT NOW literally advising to eat ZERO calories a day
Jow Forums

Attached: 1549175822826.png (607x607, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video44092935/big_lenny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah they even have a daily thread that only isn’t deleted or banned because he aspie mods that get paid $0.50 /hr are the type of fat lazy fucks to take the fasting cope route rather than learn proper nutrition and exercise.

ah, the big lez show

good stuff

if you are fat this is great advice.

>be fat
>fast for a day
>stop fasting
>eat twice your TDEE because "you were starving"
>get even fatter

Yeah nah

Nothing wrong with fasting. It's the fat asses that use it as a quick fix and go back to their shitty eating habits after they use it to lose weight and end up in a binge/fast cycle that is the problem.

>be fat
>do calorie reduction
>start binging after three days
Same shit. Your argument is retarded. If you cannot hold a diet than it doesn't matter what you do anyways. But if you can hold a diet than fasting helps a lot.

I'm @ 30% bf and I never overeat after refeeds, you just have to eat the right things. 500g of chicken are enough.

> there are people on this board who are doing 6 months cut to loose 6 pounds

2 MANGOES, FUGEN FOIVE DOLLARRS

Rip lez
; _ ; 7

>be fat
>advised to fast
>fast
>break fast after 1 day
>binge
>opposite of advice
>"ADVICE BAD!!"
ok retard

You dumb motherfucker, being on a caloric deficit works better for fatfucks than fasting since they're more likely to stay committed.

Ok fatty

I'm not even fat retard

Ok retard
Fasting is just a caloric deficit without insulin spikes. Explain to me how fighting hunger is easier with insulin response.

im eating approx 1,000-1,500 deficit. its not that much fun and my bench is down 5kg

by eating more protein
dipshit

OP is uneducated but curious, so he made this thread inflammatory because he's hoping someone will get angry and spoonfeed his why fasting works.

whaddyatalkinabeet

Attached: sassy.png (675x663, 241K)

There is everything wrong with fasting. Fasting = stress = ignoring your body's natural hunger signals. This should only be done out of necessity (for example, if you're so obese you literally are unable to sleep on your side and you can't breathe).

Otherwise, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Just get on your goal diet immediately and be patient.

>yfw you hit your goal weight in 60 days and you're so pissed off and agitated all the time that no one wants to be your friend. also you've unlearned your body's natural signals so you have an eating disorder characterized by binge eating, albeit less frequently than when you were a fat fuck

Yeah? Protein doesn't make an insulin response? Why would I need those calories from protein if I'm a fat ass?

>forcing yourself to eat 1000cal less than maintenance isnt ignoring hunger signals
youre a retard who has clearly never fasted please do rope neck holds 1x1

I agree, dude is a moron. It's easier for me to fast as I can try to completely ignore food and eventually the hunger pains go away.
Deficit eating sucks as the hunger pains never really go away and you have the higher chance of overeating.

Exercise is also a major stressor on the body, should we stop lifting too? Learn the difference between self induced and chronic stress before spouting bullshit

This.
I do these reverse psychology threads on Jow Forums all the time for free tech support.

Cookie cutters

xvideos.com/video44092935/big_lenny

>not drinking tan ten ten piss for maximum gains
Never gonna make it

aussie here

the big lez show is like the equivalent of a minstrel show for aussie culture

How's about you dont binge. Super easy if you're not a man-child.

whenever I cut I usually just eat and scrambled eggs w/ tuna and Bulgarian feta cheese on top of rice in the mornings, then just eat a donut with coke in the afternoon. trust me it works brahs

You're a fuckin' fuckwit lez
I fuckin' hate you
Ya fuckin' stupid idiot

Attached: norton.jpg (528x530, 24K)

Way to show you've never fasted
>be fat
>fast for a day
>only hungry during the times you'd normally eat
>realize this is a reflex of the brain, not real need to eat
>ignore the pangs for about an hour per meal by occupying yourself
>day by day reach a 20 day fast
>lost 10+ kilos
>motivated to keep going
>laugh at coping fatties like you who refuse to take the /fastpill/

Jesus Christ, you people are retarded I referenced the average coping fatty not myself.
But personally IFasting is GOAT cutting method for the average lifter but a fat person should focus just eating at a caloric deficit first so he can stay committed.

>yah nah
Except you were referencing yourself, fatty

Doesn't change the fact that it absolutely works. Hell, it might work better if they can fast for 2-3 days, with the promise of a feast afterwards they can enjoy instead of eating lean shit day by day

whatever you say, buddy

>buddy
I bet writing that makes you think of ice cream.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 83K)

There are certainly health benefits to fasting, and you'll definitely lose weight and not die of starvation, but I have seen zero clinical research that suggests you wouldn't lose muscle just as quickly.

Dedicated faster here. Was skinnyfat and started fasting/hitting the gym like an autistic addict and gained muscle mass while losing my fat. This is the best way to cut and maintain weight.

There’s no stress induced by not eating. Don’t even feel hungr pengs until day 4.

retarded

What do you think big lez benches?

enough

'u fucken druggah