Why aren't you doing your facepulls Jow Forums?

Why aren't you doing your facepulls Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-065951.png (1080x1467, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d90AskSQcDc
youtu.be/BvX7g1yr1pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point in doing Facepulls everyday? I do them 2x a week.

How can I do them with dumbbells?

I do them every day I go to the gym. Plus I do band pullaparts at home everyday.

3x a week now. Feels good.

Attached: 1537366290980.jpg (1081x1080, 310K)

is that achievable natty?

Only 2-3 times a week you say? Mmmm, ok.

Attached: jeffffffffffffff.png (474x631, 216K)

at 5'6 yea

You can do W raises with dumbells, which is also a movement of externally rotating the humerus. I dont know if thats enough to satisfy jeff tho

That's a funny way to say facepulls.

fucking lost.

SQUEEZE

are you... negotiating?

someone post the king henry edit pls

Attached: images.jpg (244x206, 6K)

why are you making fun of him because he encourages a n exercise which will be incredibly beneficial for most of society? these people have a sedentary posture, hyper-kyphotic thoracic spine, over-powering anterior chest musculature, internally-rotated-shoulders, etc...

i do facepulls and they have been priceless in improving my posture and back strength. youre not funny fag

Think the autism is preventing you from understanding the humour here. Don't think any fitezens are mocking him.

W-what’s a facepull?

kekosaurus

Moar like, everyday is Tren day amirite?

> (OP)
>W-what’s a facepull?
Not gonna make it

Attached: JeffIsrael-1.png (960x580, 416K)

It's what you should be doing EVERY DAY user. NON-NEGOTIABLE. Seriously though I do them at the end of each gym session.

Attached: 1532385704755.png (272x331, 153K)

>Guess who's still going to have no gains and masturbate with internal rotation this year

I only do face pulls three times a week. Werks fine. I do T-bar rows on the other days. Don't want to do too many pull exercises every work out.

Don't have a cable machine gonna buy one next week though.

Because I don’t listen to retarded meme accounts Jeff. I only do what smart people do. Raw carnivore paired with SS+GOMAD

Jesse looks like abraham Lincoln lmfao

I wanna get one of those resistance bands so I can do face pulls at my house.

If my facepull rutine with the cables at the gym is 3 sets of 12-15 reps with 22 pounds what kind of resistance band should I get?

Based Jeff

Attached: 1537208012511.png (875x657, 645K)

youtu.be/d90AskSQcDc
You can even do them with a barbell: youtu.be/BvX7g1yr1pY

haha

peak chad move

Attached: peak.jpg (449x671, 76K)

Do your pterodactyls user

thanks for posting this

Because rear delt flyes are way better and don't require expensive cables for your home gym

>He actually believes dumbbells being used in an arc with only a tiny fraction of the range of motion at peak load is superior to a consistent peak load throughout the movement

I do them twice a week at the end of pull days. I should probably start doing them every day. What weight and reps do you guys normally do? I'm DYEL and do 70lbs 3x15, feels breddy gud.

ive seen about ten instructional videos on how to do facepulls, they are all different in terms of grip placement, elbow placement, what gives? What is the true way to do facepulls to fix posture?

Attached: 1543612158153.jpg (300x593, 22K)

I've been playing with overhand grip on a rope and it's been pretty nice. I feel it in my back more this way, vs feeling it in my biceps, elbows and hands. You're supposed to pull and hold it for a sec, so go lighter weight if you need to feel it in your upper back properly.

Woah, Jeff - can't we talk about this? What if I can't do facepulls everyday? Can't we negotiate?

Please be internally rotated

>negotiate
user...

>tfw have to drive 1 hour to the gym every day just to do a single set of facepulls

C'mon Jeff, can't I maybe negotia-

has there ever been someone that cared about Jow Forums's shoulder health more than him? I actually now a normie that got his shouldren broken permanently from going to the gym

nothing personnel kid

Attached: you were going to rotate them anyway.png (669x414, 654K)

*snap*
That was the sound of your rotator cuff snapping for attempting negotiation. Don't worry, the damage isn't permanent; consider yourself warned.
By the way, you're NOT off facepull duty. Consider it your repentance

Attached: 1542749170282.png (1080x1920, 1.57M)

What is this thing with facepull meme? I've been off fit for some time and I've literally never heard of this exercise at all anywhere

Sounds like you're negotiating.

Attached: youre aready rotated.jpg (1200x875, 446K)

i unironically love jeff and jeff memes alike. he's helped me so much with gym shit and life. he even puts his 15 second program shilling at the very end of every vid so you can always just skip it. jeff is truly one of the GOATs

kek

This man is internally rotated

I do 4x20 master jeff. please forgive me.

Attached: IfWhiteGoodNight.png (1197x675, 723K)

>It's 2019
>There are people that still think they can negotiate on face pulls
>mfw

Attached: disappointment-e1389752442682.jpg (620x363, 35K)

I'm doing them everyday papa Jeff
Also band pull aparts

It annoys me when people do them incorrectly (without the rotation part) and just kinda row the weight to their face

See this: No one's hating on Jeff here.

Attached: jeff the killer meymey.jpg (1200x1350, 338K)

Scoobz cared, but he left us a long time ago
Long live Jeff

Attached: 1460211221786.jpg (373x502, 70K)

>Ugliest motherfucker in fitness
>Everyone sucking his dick like he was chad
>mfw

Attached: 1548392434042.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

I do them 6-8 on Row/Bench days and 15-20 with bands on press days right before lateral raises.

He doesn't even acknowledge Jow Forums existence and you suck his dick, scoobs only left cause he got doxed and this was millenia ago

good body, good advice, somewhat likeable, its not hard to see why natties like him

I am doing them daddy jeff

Attached: 1547573838645s.jpg (238x250, 6K)

Just test what feels best in your rear delts and rotator cuff.

I-I haven't been to the gym today yet, I swear I will do them, don't kill me Jeff

funnily enough, I see a fuckton of people at my gym that do facepulls. they didn't do that earlier.
does jeff have a big audience even in eastern europe? i think so

how do i do a facepull without looking like a tard.

Anyone got the french copypasta?

>what feels best in your rear delts
For me it's this one, at least there is only one way of doing them unlike with facememes.

Attached: maxresdefault (89).jpg (1280x720, 190K)

But I am, Jeff...

Attached: faast.jpg (260x194, 5K)

Attached: negotiosioa - Copy.png (724x585, 438K)

I don’t want huge traps and tiny shoulders
>traps R gay

>Special Officer Doofy reporting!

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Negotiation?

Attached: 9C364A2F-A00E-42CF-B69B-2539956A73E1.png (511x506, 297K)

Are you supposed to increase the weight each time like a normal lift or just keep it at a comfortable but slightly challenging weight each time just to get the movements?