It is odd okay?

I was at the gym yesterday and started to freak out since it hit me. Day after day, month after month, year after year, I continue to see the same thing over and over again. Yesterday it was literally all I saw which is why it probably gave me a near legit panic. Make no mistake about it though, I did feel goosebumps and I just felt this really strange sensation about realities of life flowing through my head. I wanted to leave the gym at that moment but I decided to stay since I only had like 20 minutes left anyways. What I am about to say might sound funny but what I saw yesterday just gave me this bizarre sort of creepiness flowing through my mind. As in this is unnatural and shouldn't be happening as much as it does.

What I am talking about is gym thots and their insane obsession on working out their legs and asses. I know you might be thinking why would this creep me out? Well I would ask back why shouldn't it? This is literally nearly all women at my local gym and seems to be their entire workout routine. That means many days a week of them working out their freaking legs and asses ONLY! I cannot be the only one that had this sudden realization that it is way too odd to be something you laugh at and forget. This is sick Jow Forums. Nearly all women regardless of age and weight, all doing the same damn exercises almost universally. Its like they only see themselves as these sex objects with no regards to upper body fitness at all. AT ALL! There are women that do upper body sure but at least from what I seen it is few and it is maybe one day out of their entire routine.

This is what the other half of humanity does at the gym. These are people we are supposed to see as equals. These women don't just think of sexuality all day, they literally are sex! Tell me why I shouldn't have felt this epiphany yesterday morning Jow Forums. I dare you to tell me I am even wrong here in seeing this as very strange and even unnatural for women to be this obsessed over this.

Attached: literally all women at the gym.webm (320x300, 1.16M)

imagine your dick would grow when you work out. 99% of men would be training their dick only.

Having a fit body in its entirety is important though regardless of gender. I've seen way too many women with these horse like legs but it doesn't look like they even do a day a week of any upper body at all. Some even noticeably have these flabby arms but with very well built legs and ass. This is unnatural period to be this obsessed over a couple of body parts. Also the dick is not a trainable muscle that can get bigger through gym exercises.

/thread

He disliked nearly all women and especially the young and pretty ones who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party the swallowers of slogans the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.
Orwell, George, 1984

Attached: images (18).jpg (416x435, 22K)

This and also pic related.

Attached: 1548905239834.png (1581x609, 239K)

Thank fucking god. Im loving this ass obsessed generation. Cant imagine how many flat asses there were before this

You're thinking about this in entirely the wrong way. You see women working their lower bodies as strange instead of seeing people in general working out their bodies as strange. Women work out their lower bodies primarily because that is the part of their bodies (at least now) that is seen as attractive to society. I should say that a muscular or large lower body is seen as attractive on a female today. Men work their entire bodies because an entire muscular body is seen as attractive on a man.
You perceive women working their lower body is strange when really what you have just perceived is the strangeness of humans to go into a room just to put enough stress on their muscles to make them grow in size.

I shouldn't use the word attractive because that's not really getting to the main point. I would almost go as far as say working out 'x' part of your body depending on your gender and making that portion of your body grow in size is seen as virtuous by society. You do it only because of the added societal benefits that it will bring you

fuck i don't want to identify with something other 4channers are identifying with though

fuck

fpbp

If someone somehow managed to spread a rumor that working out at the gym consistently with a healthy diet would increase the size of your dick we could cut obesity % across the globe in half

imagine sticking your face in her ass while her legs are together and as they spread letting it fold against your cheeks and taking a big pressurized whiff and recording your observations in a lab notebook like youre some kind of ass clinician haha

>This is sick Jow Forums. Nearly all women regardless of age and weight, all doing the same damn exercises almost universally.
Took you long enough to figure that out. You'll even notice that most guys only curl in no time. Big revelations I know.

And men train their upper body disproportionately. It's almost like people work on their secondary sexual characteristics more...

Attached: coffee.jpg (261x216, 10K)

it's normal dude - guys mostly work the upper body, girls the lower body. It's basic biology since instinctively that's what each is attracted to. Unless you are not normal. Don't think about it too much

I've seen women do this at my gym. Don't mind it at all and yes I'll take a look since they're literally sticking their ass out in the air. However, does this form increase the effectiveness of the workout or is it just to show off?

Why doesn't she sit?

Didn’t read.
Just stop spamming this equipment misusing, attention seeking plastic whore

If you're sitting in a chair people cant film your ass as well for Instagram

You think that's weird?
Your muscles are literally ropes. Just bundles of ropes tied together. Your brain then consciously decides to put pressure on them to damage them. THEN, somehow your body goes like "sheeeet we gotta repair the ropes", but get this, not only does your body magically repair the ropes, it goes like "man that rope was weak af, lets make another rope to make sure it doesn't break next time" AND THEY ADD ANOTHER ROPE
And the strangest part? you have to trick your body to do that instead of just telling your body "hey build more ropes, here's some protein"
World is fucked up buddy

>it probably gave me a near legit panic
Imagine being this mentally fragile over people doing what they want to do. BETA!

Femanon for perspective here. OP's pic is Abby Pollock. She's doing reverse hip abductions. What people fail to realize is most of the people who consume gym thot's content are men. They do shit like this for clickbait/views. They've also been working out for a long time, so some variation here and there keep them entertained. Accordingly, inexperienced women will assume this is a legit exercise and start doing it at a gym near you.

What's most concerning, OP, is it seems you have a very specific view of what women should be like which leads me to believe you've had little to no experience with women at all---and that's alright, you'll get there. It also concerns me that you have such a bias as to completely ignore men who only train chest and arms... why? This then AWARES ME that you have an extremely isolated social experience. Quit the gym and make social gains ASAP.

Zyzz shamed the kind of judgement of which your post is constitued. You're never going to make it.

Attached: djfhsjdhf.jpg (564x750, 201K)

JUST IMAGINE THE BRAPS BREHSGODDAMM

shit, this is too real 4 me, delet now

I wish this board would have more self awareness like this. But that's probably asking too much.

> These are people we are supposed to see as equals
There is your mistake user, that's why you are freaking out, we are not equals. Now I'm not saying we are superior or inferior, but we are definitely not equal.

How do I improve my butt? Ive got one of those buts with big dents in the sides, how do I achieve bubble butt?

Loving ass is nigger-tier culture

It all started with “Baby Got Back”. A fucking rap song

“...even white boys got to shout”

Women should be on cardio machines. If they’re doing any kind of ass workout, they’re doing it to attract niggers.

End of story

It's just the female equivalent of a curl bro

Attached: Never-Skip-Leg-Day-21.jpg (700x934, 126K)

>Femanon here.
>you've had little to no experience with women

Attached: pat-bait.jpg (308x308, 16K)

I doubt it. Most of these fat fucks don't care. By the time you get to obese the fupa is making your dick look smaller anyway.

I guess as prevention rather than a cure it could work, but probably only marginally then. Plus that means more competition for me, so ixnay on that shit, nigga.

>No tits with timestamp
>Argument invalid

Cringe and bluepilled

oh shit what

based Jow Forums bulldyke

she can't show off her ass and get attention by sitting and using the machine properly

>and that's alright, you'll get there.
>You're never going to make it.

Seems like you feel slighted by the OP, displaying insecurity supposed femanon. Why would you tell him he'll get there if you then say he'll never make it? It has to be one or the other; you'll never get there if you can't make it, and if you can get there, you've made it. Take your venom elsewhere, Jow Forums is a constructive 4channel board and we have no need for your bigotry.

Damn.

Someone needs tell them a strong chest will make their tits perkier

positively based athena poster

Based and BTFO

man, you must have really freaked out when you realized all women put on makeup just to look better.

I was at the gym yesterday and started to freak out since it hit me. Day after day, month after month, year after year, I continue to see the same thing over and over again. Yesterday it was literally all I saw which is why it probably gave me a near legit panic. Make no mistake about it though, I did feel goosebumps and I just felt this really strange sensation about realities of life flowing through my head. I wanted to leave the gym at that moment but I decided to stay since I only had like 20 minutes left anyways. What I am about to say might sound funny but what I saw yesterday just gave me this bizarre sort of creepiness flowing through my mind. As in this is unnatural and shouldn't be happening as much as it does.

What I am talking about is gym bros and their insane obsession on working out their upper body. I know you might be thinking why would this creep me out? Well I would ask back why shouldn't it? This is literally nearly all men at my local gym and seems to be their entire workout routine. That means many days a week of them working out their freaking upper body ONLY! I cannot be the only one that had this sudden realization that it is way too odd to be something you laugh at and forget. This is sick Jow Forums. Nearly all men regardless of age and weight, all doing the same damn exercises almost universally. Its like they only see themselves as these sex objects with no regards to lower body fitness at all. AT ALL! There are men that do lower body sure but at least from what I seen it is few and it is maybe one day out of their entire routine.

This is what the other half of humanity does at the gym. These are people we are supposed to see as equals. These men don't just think of sexuality all day, they literally are sex! Tell me why I shouldn't have felt this epiphany yesterday morning Jow Forums. I dare you to tell me I am even wrong here in seeing this as very strange and even unnatural for men to be this obsessed over this.

>tfw unironically love this newfound obsession with lower-body workouts
I love THICC girls. Not black so it's not weird. Guess I'm weird. My perfect world would consist of banging 1-3 new BRAPPERS every day while living in a penthouse with billions of dollars

Tbh I find a muscular upper body on a woman disgusting. I only want a woman to have muscle on her legs and ass but covered in a thick layer of natural well-proportionate fat so that no muscle definition is visible but her legs appear thicker naturally.

How is this any different from 70% of guys going to the gym and only focusing on upper body?

don't use logic and reason on this board, most posters love wallowing in their own delusions

>We don't make fun of leg day skippers

ahh yes, the omega male. the super smart cool smarter than the normie NPCs. yes i can relate.
It's reddit fedora bait you dumb cunts jesus christ learn to recognize when youre being made a fool of

>he's going against the incel circle jerk

Attached: 1535392362746.jpg (503x334, 26K)

I see no problem there. At least in something, we can celebrate the differences between sexes. What would annoy me is girls focusing their shoulders and lats, trying to get a v-taper. Girls always try to copy guys with "I can do that too" mentality. They can never beat us so let them do their thing. I also wish girls would promote femininity and not consider it a weakness. I don't want more fucking dudes around me.

She's referring to getting there with women.

Making it is known as obtaining an aesthetic physique.

They're separate subjects.

Making it implies becoming successful overall, including women, physique, your life goals, etc. They're one and the same if you value companionship.

Making it requires making it within all of those aspects. Not just a few. Only making it in a few aspects would implicate not making it.

fatties should already know that if you remove their gut, more of their penis would literally be available

that sounds EXACTLY like something the underground man would say not even kidding

You relate to that image more than all of the anons you tagged its painfully obvious.

Op struck a nerve, didnt he? I like how you proved that you are a stupid whore by trying to argue with what zyzz would think about his behaviour. People can think for themselves and dont base their whole life around others like you imbecile. and you call others beta you subhuman, kek. Now go attention whore on social media

This is what PTSD looks like

OP I almost made a thread about this.
Do any woman in gyms wear anything other than leggings now?
Literally even female trainers and admin staff are wearing this.