Anxiety

Anybody else gets anxious at night about their body? I'm 5'11, 139lbs and have around 15%BF. I just started lifting and get really nerveous at night because I don't know if I should keep going with my cut. I want to get down to 10% so I can start bulking, I don't want to make it harder in the future for me to go back down to 10%, even 15%. I went to bed at 10 PM and ended up falling asleep at 2 AM because I couldn't stop thinking about this, some people tell me to bulk others to cut.

Attached: creatine.png (329x401, 145K)

Help

Attached: thehumangrizzly.png (600x462, 488K)

what the fuck do you want

I don't wanna die alone

Attached: squatdiy.jpg (800x598, 142K)

Should I cut down to 10% before bulking?

Oh so you just need to hear it from the outside so you don't piss yourself with indecision anxiety? It's going to take more than one bulk and cut to actually look good, so it doesn't fucking matter. Literally nothing bad will happen if you bulk at 12% instead of 10% or what the fuck ever, because any excess fat is going to get cut later when you're big anyway.

> I'm 5'11, 139lbs
>if I should keep going with my cut.
>so I can start bulking,

He's trolling guys, r-r-right?

Everyone dies alone.

Yeah, that. Thanks.

Fuck it. I'll start bulking. I'm not going to be an Auschwitz mode faggot for 5% Bodyfat. I hope I don't go bloatmax mode. Godspeed anons and thanks.

body dysmorphia

Just do a reasonable 3,000-3,500 calorie bulk you beta. You won't get fat af. People can even lean bulk.

If you keep the carbs low and the protein/fat high and lift enough that you're using the extra calories to recover instead of gain fat, you'll be just fine.

>body dysmorphia
I was fat before so it's hard pushing myself back there. I'm willing to do it regardless.

JUST LEAN BULK. Or don't even bulk. Just eat enough. Fuck dude.

You can literally lift on a reasonable diet. And you won't get fat suddenly--it's a gradual process. You can adjust at any time my dude.

I don't even track my weight or my calories. I just eat three meals a day with decent macros and protein shakes on the fine.

It's fuckin fine

Thanks, I'll do a lean bulk. Any ideas on the ratio of muscle / fat gain?

NO IDEA I JUST EAT THE FOOD AND LIFT THE WEIGHTS

progressive overload and sufficient protein will keep fat gain to a minimal but you're always gonna gain some fat

Dude as long as you're not exploding so quickly you get stretch marks it's not worth worrying about

Dude never had muscles. Is worrying about muscles he does not even own yet and prolly never will given his weak ass mind.

As other anons have said, don't worry about the specifics when you're just starting. Eat normally, and try to get 100g of protein a day in to begin with, then when you're big start seriously counting. That's like two chicken breasts, a protein bar and some peanut butter. You can manage that, I'm sure

I guess you are anxious if that's your philosphy on lifting. Fucking retards should need a lisence to use the INternet.

Just eat a lot of food and lift heavy and often. That's it. You're basically a tiny woman at this point.

You are underweight for your height, there is no way your bodyfat is as high as 15%. Bulk to 180 before you cut again

That guy will die alone. Quite soon, too.

Then don't user. You have to work to succeed. YOU must be the one to make the change you want to see. Believe in yourself, bro. You got this.

it's strange cause often time after i hit the gym i feel like a fucking beast but then i wake up the next day and feel like a fat fuck.

the cycle continues on but instead of seeing myself as a fat fuck i look slimy as fuck or fat or just neutral, im afraid i might have body dysphoria or something

Attached: 1547853676541.png (540x408, 506K)

You're a goddamn skeleton for one. If you cut to, truly, 10% bodyfat you'd be under 130 lbs, after considering you'll lose some muscle mass in the process.

That's fucking stupid. You'll look like shit with a shirt on. Without a shirt on you'll still look emaciated and have abs only because you're fucking skinny.

Bulk, but be modest with your calories, don't mistake the scale going up for muscle getting added. Natty you can add about 4 lbs a year of muscle.

Once you get big enough, cut with a light cycle of tren to preserve muscle mass. That's the only way you'll be able to be big and lean.

Thanks, needed this.