Did i permanently fuck this up?

Did i permanently fuck this up?
Please forgive bragging sound of the beginning of my post, but i think it's excusable since this is an anonymous board.

>be me 21
>ex model
>been /fitting for 5 years
>6ft 82kg 9%fat paleo
>been working like crazy and going to school
>no time for myself really
>one day at local grocery store person serving me just happens to be 8.5/10 girl with not much makeup makeup on
>Say something to her and she blushes really hard.
>when she's there i always go to her checkout lane and she smiles as i approach
>we've had a handful of short and awkward interactions
>We are not on a name to name basis since i only ever buy a handful of vegetables, coconut water or a crate of water
>for some reason she makes me nervous and i keep coming off as a bit of a sperg.

I'm normally pretty confident around the fairer sex, and some people tell me i come off as "chadish". My last gf was a girl that used to make my pre-gym espresso, and i had no trouble asking her out, But this is fucking me up i have no confidence around this girl.

Now here is the thing, my last interaction with her, was pretty bad, it was a hot day and i said something about her being lucky she gets to work in an air conditioned building and she said she hates the cold, i was like i love it because of where im from and then i said another two things ABOUT MYSELF, and came off like a really, really nervous sperg, and i think i saw the blush like suck back into her face.

Looking for only a few opinions from the more socially inclined of you. Am i over thinking this and what should my course of action be plz help.

Attached: hepburn.jpg (2560x1440, 313K)

nofap for 2 weeks, until reaching grug mode. get over there after deadlifting 4 plates. checkout only 2 bags of onions, 8 cans of tuna, and a gallon of whole milk. waddle slowly to her, allowing your sex inducing pheromones to wash over her--until she is wet. then ask her out pussy.

This, dont forget to go in there with no shirt on op.

how can you be ex model at 21, you mustve aged horribly then

A model wouldn’t call women “the fairer sex.” A model wouldn’t know a single person who would “tell him he comes off as ‘chadish’.”

This is a fake and gay fedora larp.

I quit because i hate social media and people who talk about nothing but themselves. I only did it for the extra cash, but turns put i hate instagram and people who post their own faces on it.

Yes im aware that sounds autistic.

>buying water

you live in a shithole, why bother reproducing

It sounds like a lie. Who exactly in your life told you you’re “Chadish”? This is not a term Uber elite model-tier normies use.

I live in central sydney where the water tastes like metal.
Im from rural aus where water is clean.
I think ill just sage thread because i wont get a straight answer.

Nobody said im “chadish” verbatum,
More so making assumptions that i meet and root lots of girls; which isnt the case.
Well spotted though, but there really is no reason to larp.

>tfw I had half a dozen modelling gigs in highschool
>tfw I'm the biggest loser on this board
The real world is weird, you should try going out in it sometime.

Post face

>Am i over thinking this and what should my course of action be plz help

Don't worry about past interactions. There is only so much you can do while going through a check out. Don't forget that she is on the job as well. She isn't free to speak and act as she would normally do on her free time.

Just ask her out! If she says yes then great. If she says no then at least you can put this behind you. Remember that there are many many beautiful girls out there. If you don't get this one another WILL come along.

a model or what you look like is not the deciding factor in your diction. I am a literal chad, but refer to women as the more attractive, fairer-sex. I actually have a disdain for my gender (people in general though too). I was raised on southern courtesy, shakespeare, and old world military code (long line of military). I'm sure there is atleast one victoria's secret girl that is nerdy, plays vidya, loves anal, and also can be head over heels for a good man. Jackpots exist my dude.

Just ask her to go for a drink or coffee, if you don't make a move you'll regret it. What's the worst that can happen, she says no.

Don’t put the pussy on the pedestal. And stop apologizing for yourself holy shit your entire post is cringe.

>I am a literal chad, but refer to women as the more attractive, fairer-sex. I actually have a disdain for my gender (people in general though too)
lmao

Okay, this is epic.

1) It's not a big deal.
2) Keep going
3) Ask her those basic questions: How's your day? How's the weather? How's life treating you?.etc
4) One day just casually ask what time she gets off work. If she says in a while, say 'Good luck, and enjoy the rest of your shift'. If she says soon, say 'Oh, nice. Almost there. Good luck.
5) Just keep doing it. It's all about making people feel comfortable without making them feel awkward.
6) A lot of girls get a lot of shit. Don't expect this girl to date you. You're not the only thirsty man she sees on a regular basis -- many are more spergy, others more charming.
7) 'What time do you get off work today?' 'Would you like to grab a coffee after work?'
8) If says no, just smile and say 'Oh well. Can't hate a guy for trying.
9) After rejection, just keep going about your regular routine. Don't ask her out again. Don't flirt. Just be a polite individual. The ball is in her court.
10) Move on. Just keep self-improving. Go dancing. Go to community events. Join a local co-ed sports team. There's a lot of places you can try.

What the fuck did i just read

Attached: 1548888602126.jpg (480x405, 27K)