How are you holding up Jow Forums?

>Twinged knee skiing so can't do legs and walking around hurts
>On a cut so lifting sucks
>Girl I thought had chemistry with flaked for the second time
>25 year no gf streak continues, live in an area where it's difficult to meet women
>made excuses not to visit parents today because of (cancelled) date

honestly the last one hits the hardest

how are you lads doing?

Attached: 1542816375435.png (1398x925, 644K)

Asked a girl from work out. Proceeded to just get wasted and probably blew it.
Long week and nervous.
Bit of depression. Knocked that out with a sub freezing run. Pain for my pain.

>been with crush about a month
>at my house watching movie on friday
>in the living room
>start getting hot and heavy
>she's 5'1, ~120 pounds
>pick her up, throw her over my shoulder, take her to the bedroom
>"Oh user, I love how you're so big and strong"
>throw her on the bed
>start eating her out and fingering her
>she pulls me up by the hair
>"I want you inside me"
>this would be our first time having actual sex
>parents get home just as she finishes the sentence

Shit sucked, if we had fucked she would basically be wrapped around my finger. At least we laughed it off and she wasn't mad, and the mood between us hasn't changed

I made no progress last week and I feel like shit right now

Attached: pennywise.jpg (949x678, 105K)

I badly hurt a small muscle in my neck and now I'm worried I won't be able to lift ever again.

>gf and I want to move to a more desirable, safer state to have children and raise family
>would be moving away from my family who are our only friends

It’s worth the move isn’t it? Even if my family is begging us not to go

Need to fuck have no game

I loved halfway across the country, more than 2000km away from my family and what few friends I had, for work. My wife came with me. We live a reasonably happy life because we have each other, but don't neglect the power of family, if you have a good relationship with them. Imagine having children and being utterly alone, no help, no family to help raise the, denying your parents the chance to be active grandparents. It's a heavy toll, don't take it lightly.

Attached: 7ohOqFdQ.jpg (1263x710, 413K)

went from skelly to fit and back to skelly trying to get back to fit. It's pretty goddamn demoralizing so far but I'm at least passionate about it again. Ex Gf also contacted me again, after like 2 years, why the fuck do they do that?

I’m trying not to. My grandfather will retire relatively soon and my mother would probably move. But then that would cause problems for the rest of my family

>girl I was with last summer came back to my city
>know it's over but since we didn't break up and just parted away, my brain doesn't feel that way
>messaged her
>she wouldn't stay very long
>maybe time to take a coffee
>but she is not alone
>muster up courage and ask if she is with her guy
>she is
>do not take coffee because too late and they have to go back
>feel like shit
>but actually relieved
Last time I saw her I kissed her and fondled her breasts one last time.
I guess I'll keep those memories of her and try to go forward.

Attached: 1520002692346.jpg (540x540, 27K)

>girl rejected me but I strangely feel better like some pressure was lifted off my shoulders and I can concentrate on myself again
>leaner and shredded than I've ever been in my life
>more money than I've ever had
>got a new haircut
>planning to buy a car and move out
obsessing over a girl is so childish but I still managed to fall for that. glad I'm over it tho, I feel WAY better.

Attached: 1517872167587.jpg (645x773, 85K)

I reached 50kg lift for reps, which I'm at least proud of, even though it sucks. Im more aiming to be able to do a one arm pullup, so I've managed to reach 5 proper form deadhangs too and i did 50 pushups for the first time, followef by a 2.5 km run.
Getting healthy anons!

I did something similar a while back. Couldn't look left for five days. Its fine now and I lift just as well.

Gl user, how'd you get skelly again? Cut too much?

>still a skelly, starting to lift and eat properly again
>realised i never made any gains because i didn't eat anywhere near enough protein or calories because lmao vegetarianism
>feels good being back in the gym again, working on my form and consistency, experimenting with accessory lifts
>but can't escape the impending fear that i'm going to be stuck in my hometown forever and ever
Moved back here to be with my gf after almost splitting up over this topic, thinking that surely moving back here wouldn't be that bad but my god it is. Beginning to realise that the only reason I ever really wanted to go to university was to get as far away as possible from this city. I don't want to break her heart because she's been through so much but goddamn, I've never been so depressed.

50kg lift? what does that mean? also all your stats are atrocious, holy shit
why even bother mentioning you can do 50 push ups and run 2.5km? why even run 2.5km? you disgust me

This but unironically

Gf just broke up with me, I don’t know how to hook up with random girls at a party and I don’t feel like getting another gf rn.

One of my former best friends became "bisexual"
My inner circle can't keep taking these hits

Sounds like she already is around your finger. Just fuck her later.

Nice progress user! What lift did you reach the 50 kg on?

I spent all winter doing drugs with tindr sluts and being depressed so my diet dwindled to maybe a protein shake a day and some water although if I took ambien I would wake up hearing about driving to the store to get chips which I promptly ate all of before going back to bed for 12-16 hours. Prescription drugs are not cool.

also don't listen to
but you didn't specify your lift, did you mean deadlift?

Happened to me too bro, i listened out when he needed to vent about things but things started going down hill fast. At the point where if i dont abuse call my "friends" i dont hear from them anymore.....its actually a fucked up feeling knowing if you stopped texting first everyone who's closest to you wouldnt notice

I dunno. I'm good. A little worried because I might have to take a drug test which I might fail, but I think I have a chance of passing or not getting tested at all.
Started running 2x a week and remembered how much I missed it. Gonna try to use cardio as an excuse to quit vaping and if I can do it properly, get my sub-5 mile back from highschool. Shits okay, but I REALLY hope I don't have to get tested.

As long as you don’t look like an inbred or have autism you don’t need good “game”. If you lower expectations on girls you want to fuck I guarantee you will get pussy. Basically if you want to fuck 8/10+, start trying to have sex with 4’s and 5’s. If they are truly unattractive and you are truly not autistic/ugly then just be straight up and ask to fuck

Was in same situation. She ended relationship of 3 years. Took me about a year to relearn how to talk to woman. It comes back though, fucked a few girls and just started a new relationship with an amazing girl.

>wakes up later that day

Attached: 1549709216621.jpg (370x370, 21K)

Yeah it just kinda sucks how girls don’t have to have game or really worry about their body. I have worry about eating right and working out so my body is top tier, and then on top of that I have to learn to talk and pick up chicks. It makes me sick to my stomach that she very easily can and probably is just hooking up with random guys with no effort.
But idk maybe that says more about me, that I’m jealous and insecure because I can’t fuck as easily

Currently on a train going to another city for my country's navy special forces physical selection, feeling a bit nervous, not that I'm scared, I'm just thrilled, I fear tonight I won't be able to sleep and the tests start tomorrow, wish me luck boys

Attached: come-diventare-incursore-marina-militare.jpg (4724x2472, 3.63M)

good luck dude. I always wanted to join the navy but my country is a mega shithole.

>If you lower expectations on girls you want to fuck

how do you do this? seriously

i know it's my main problem but i just can't convince myself to put any effort in for girls that are under 8/10 (who i never end up having success with since i have shit game)

>all time strongest at gym
>fat too
>be at gym with bro
>he says 2 chicks were miring me (both very cute with fit bodies)
>not sure if he was only memeing, but idk if he has reason to, im 6'2 with good frame but sorta ugly face
>cute chick cashier in store greeting me with huge grin everytime, even when shes just sweeping floor on the side or stocking shelves
>26khhv

I just need to make move bros

>lost 15 lbs
>6'2" 215 now
>Actually managed to not lose reps or weight on my cut
>lovehandle no longer easy to grab on right side
>left side of entire body for some reason has more fat
>still have man boobs
I'm slowly realizing how in denial I was about how fat I actually was because I was making gains

Attached: 1396904222497.png (905x810, 413K)

>gained 12kg since august so i'm happy and looking a lot bigger and stronger
>mum told me her friend said i'm good looking
>just finished a shift and enjoying some nice music
life is pretty okay at the moment, i just want someone to hug and talk to

Attached: nandos.png (731x561, 388K)

try to take your mind off things a couple hours before going to bed like reading etc.

Thanks bro, just red Yukio Mishima's proclamation speech to the army just before committing seppuku, never felt so motivated as now

They're gonna deprive you of sleep like a mother fucker, make you lay in the water and all sorts of silly shit and unless your country is America who gives a shit anyway? Good luck though bro sleep tight.

sorry forgot pic to help you out

Attached: Sleepy pizza.jpg (700x700, 106K)

>break up with gf 19 months ago
>like 6 months ago realize you miss her
>realize you still love her
>get a good chance to get back to her, don't even have to exert yourself to do it
>let it pass

I'm thinking about her almost 24/7 and it's killing me. Now I'm tutoring a much more attractive, much smarter and not a mentally damaged girl now. The tutoring thing is not formal though, we just meet like friends and talk funny basic shit while I explain to her things she needs to pass some exams at uni.
From what I told my friends, it appears that she likes me and wants to spend more time with me. I even invited her to ice skating for muh valentine's day but man, I don't feel it at all. I'd rather go back with my ex, even though I know it's: a) not a good idea b) an impossible thing to do.

I don't really know what to do now.

Attached: 1540767035286.png (754x692, 1.1M)

Sleep tight, Pizza

I'm 30 and I feel invisible to women under the age of 25.

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

you broke up for a reason, don't reminisce about the good times.

ikr? but the reason was pretty shit. I acted like a smug faggot and didn't care about it at all, meanwhile she wanted to get back to me. now the roles have reversed I guess.

I got rid of love handles and lower back pain due to poor form/posture using one of those neoprene belly belts. 9/10 recommend.

Broke up with gf
been working 12-13 hour days 6 days a week
considering suicide

This semester is definitely going to go well for me. Muh winter bulk hasn't been as successful as I wanted, 1/2/3/4 has still escaped me for now. I might just cut and be a twink for one more summer.

Social gains are skyrocketing, I'm going on another date with this girl later this week and if my spaghetti stays in my pocket long enough we'll probably end up kissing. This whole process is so much less stressful than it was the last time I was trying to date someone, makes me feel like I've actually improved some as a human.

Attached: CD grin.gif (300x433, 60K)

>missed my last target in a perfect skeet game
>still havent gotten a perfect game yet 2 years in
>used lifting to punish myself but used the anger to do 52kg ohp
I'll make it soon I'm so damn close to a 25 perfect I just have to shake the jitters when it's that close

No one gives a shit about your opinion.

Almost same boat. My IT band is bad so I can't run for at least another month. My cut got ruined cuz I got nervous for my date. But she ended up cancelling on my drive over. I will probably start a severe cut with chia seeds or just fast cuz I'm so bored since I will never go out to eat with a girl.26khv and going strong.

Struggling but pushing forward. Have been pretty disciplined with diet and fitness, starting to struggle in university and looking at possible major change. Stay strong anons

>NO FUCKING GF
>NO FUCKING FRIENDS
Hold me bros.

Attached: 1422051832333.jpg (500x375, 132K)

>Flunked out of school, but slowly sorting my courses out so I can finally go to college
>Lifting is going well, getting kind of strong, goal for the year is 1234
>300 days of nofap, but still a virgin. Frustrating since I think about sex all the time, but my own fault since I'm scared of social interactions.

Overall things are going okay I guess. Mainly what eats me inside is the lack of social interactions, with girls or in general.

Attached: 1539489913669.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Found out gf had another sexual partner. For some reason it bothers me even though past gf's havent? She isnt bothered but my sexual past but somehow Im bothered by hers

>Reading more
>Lifting More
>Praying more
>Can't enjoy a night out without thinking about it taking away from "Muh gains"
>Same for any food that isn't extremely healthy
Why cant i just be normal and enjoy something

It's the autism, friend. Guys like you can only work in extremes

Imagine still living with your parents lol

Okay. Got a loving gf. Unemployed but almost out of savings. Battling depression and anxiety, largely existential. Wish I believed in God, wish I could be normal, wish I could stop worrying. Anxiety is a bitch

Sometimes I feel out of place on fit because so many people seem to struggle with nogf and lift mostly for girls

Attached: miketyson-11-272x439.jpg (272x439, 42K)

I have been fucked up for last two months, had a period of sleeping trouble. I worked out, but i could not recover because of shit sleep. Stopped working out until sleep pattern is settled.

Back to working out and big sleeps now but the gains i have lost, will haunt me forever.

Attached: 1548642816023.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Had a real shitty workout today. Just did my big moves and got out.
Then at home mom said I'm starting to look too muscly and that my legs aren't even good looking anymore.
Also I should go out and shop for new set of pants but I just can't be bothered.
Also
>tfwnogf
It's all just so tiresome.

Attached: 1547667307112.gif (1277x759, 1.41M)

Your mom's a cunt, ignore her and any horseshit she tells you. Keep working and try to get out that house

Holding up well, life seems to have taken a turn in my favor, or at least I’ve finally started to notice everything that was always in front of me.

Attached: 6AD32104-410D-4609-8BB8-026698351980.jpg (633x973, 465K)

Sleep tight, pizza

Insecurity

That's the thing though, I feel pretty secure. I'm the only one she has been serious with and I know I am pretty good looking. Part of me feels like its Jow Forums getting to me. Before Jow Forums I didnt care about any girl's past partners

I really need some advice.
> Hot girls always come into my work
> some 9/10 goth looking chick sometimes comes in later at night
> usually small talk her, don't even attempt to hit on her, out of my league
> one day she comes in showing me how her heart rate is up like crazy on her wrist health thing
> ask her why
> no reply, just starts telling me a story about how she was drunk the other night and the police let her go and chilled with her
Another night
> talking with co worker before I leave one night
> she comes in, they start talking about piercings, I'm in the middle
> she keeps moving closer and closer to me
> I start to feel uncomfortable but I stay my ground.
And finally last night
> completely stop making attempts at talking to her
> she comes in, midway thru transaction she starts showing me pics on her phone of car wrecks and says something about weather
Wtf does it mean? I'm assuming she is just being nice? Usually girls at my work are always trying to get out as fast as possible. Maybe she thinks I'm gay? Plus I was taught growing up on Jow Forums that colored hair girls are to be avoided.

Attached: 1546419806337.jpg (750x540, 49K)

Stop frequenting Jow Forums and Jow Forums, circlejerking in those shitholes for too long will fuck you up and give you so many unnecessary insecurities/fears.

I've always felt like Jow Forums makes shit worse. I feel better coming here, this woman is absolutely wife material and I love trying to help out other anons that are struggling. Wish I would've found this place before pol

see post > replying has been acting up for me lately

Imagine being so impressionable you take the shit posted on here, or Jow Forums even, seriously.
You kids need to fuck off.

Attached: trash-can.jpg (274x287, 15K)

>found my personal 10/10
>she is taller than me (like really tall)
>friends think I'm starving myself because of IFing

Attached: 1547148118883.png (285x424, 88K)

The day I threw away my vape is the day I realized I couldn't be on a stairmaster for 5 mins when I'd last 20+ on the same setting

Learn to play a sport, join a team or something.

I think shit hit a fan
>be me
>lost 110 lbs
>about 20lbs to go
>people admire you
>you did great job user
>feel great physically
>few months ago
>October 2018
>realise you are 25 years old
>in legal school
>don't know actually what to do after
>still no plans for future
>still no gf
>insomia and anxiety hit you hard
>friends try to cheer you up
>reject them because you think they say nice things about you only to cheer you up and it's not honest what they say
>fell into gym/study/sleep repeat limbo

Attached: 1534819977114.jpg (570x570, 78K)

Bit of a weird state fellas.

>Broke up with my gf a month ago after she cheated on me while I was on vacation
>Focus on myself for a few weeks
>Start seeing the guys more , go out, clubbing, drinking think I'm happier
>Download tinder go on a date went well
>Have no desire to hit her up again
>Meet another tinder girl at a festival
>Hook up all day go back to hers
>Leave the next morning
>Finally hits me I'm not over my ex
>Started spiralling a bit

She wanted me back and I said no. Last night stupidly asked her how she was and she gave me the most fucking blunt answer.

Would have been our 5 years on Valentine's Day too.

Fuck.

>can't get properly hard when lying down

is this venous leak? am i fucked for life?

Just shoot for it and try to get your dick wet jesus christ its that easy. If she rejects you then you at least tried when you think you saw an opening and have gained more respect in my eyes. Seriously let go of your ego and embarrassment and try flirting with her and see how she responds.

Pray user. I have this same struggle too. Possibly changing majors and unsure what career path I want to pursue, but I have an internship this summer that will hopefully clear things up at least a little for me. You aren't meant to have life figured out yet. Keep working hard and have patience, good things will come your way

Don't push your friends away bro, if they're really your friends then they're genuinely trying to keep you from falling, it's not just bullshit.

Attached: yeah man.jpg (559x419, 52K)

About to take a study break and go for a run. Big exams this week but felt relaxed at Church this morning. God is watching over all of you. Push forward anons

what state has no desirable or safe areas? just move a few towns over so you are still in distance with your family and can still have a cozy place for your family.

Bros I'm so torn. I want to keep bulking and keep making gains, I love walking in the gym and pushing heavier weight than I did before. But my diet hasn't been the best and my body fat % is climbing. Is it time to call it quits and maintain/cut until next winter? Do I have it in me to look like shit for a year in the name of getting stronger?

Attached: hiro.jpg (365x330, 55K)

Fuck that noise bro
Never ever contact her again
Keep working on yourself
You will only think about her less as time goes on
Just got out of an on and off relationship of two years
Was fucking shit
And for sure i miss her a bit but I know any contact with her is a bad fuckifucking idea

>Beginner program is starting to get hard, failed at 105kg squat today on only the 4th set despite eating at surplus
>Not sure if my right knee is about to give out, it feels a bit painful if I don't squat perfectly
>Not sure if my diet is right, still got that belly but if I try and cut I just can't progress lifts.
>Just wish I started lifting at 18.
>Still not a whiff of female attention except from a PT complimenting my squat form and she just backed off as soon as I spoke to her.
>Deep down know I'm way too socially awkward and possibly mildy autistic to actually take advantage of gains if I eventually make it
>Friend who was gonna start going the gym with me backed out because of the price, only my dad comes with me occasionally and he doesn't do anything properly and doesn't follow my advice.
>Getting back in to my old porn habits and require death grip again to cum
>Dandruff out of control and I can't seem to stem the flow

Overall though I'm still kind of enjoying it and I'm glad I got in to it. I'm not gonna stop any time soon.

Attached: fit wojak.jpg (474x329, 23K)

I've been running and stuff to cut faster. My left calf fucking hurts from running outside yesterday. I have been training already running on the threadmill running on a track. Running barefoot on artificial turf for two months. It hurts to walk a bit. I think I'll stop running for a week. I can cycle but it's freezing out here and I fucking hate wind chill.

Cheers man,
I do feel happier without her but I also
Started dating her at 16. 21 now. I've found it extremely easy to find a thot who's interested in me. But I honestly just miss having someone who gives a fuck about me like she used to.

It's weird as fuck being by myself for the first time ever as an adult. Going to pick up a guitar tomorrow and get back into it. Also focusing on uni, work and lifting for a while

Yea your right, I gotta stop fucking around, I've been rejected tons of times too, re reading my post i feel kinda autistic. I'll give it a shot.

Feeling pretty goo bros. Everything goes my way.

>Tuesday
>Went out in town away from where I live
>We go clubbing, me friend and his roommates(4 girls)
>Was supposed to sleep at my friend's place but he brings a girl home so I have to improvise
>Beyond fucked up, could barely open my eyes
>One of the girls tells me I can sleep in her bed (we kissed a few times at the club)
>Go there get naked and lay on the bed
>She's mirin my baby gains, starts to moan and grind on me
>I was so drunk I manage to fuck up the only condom I had
>She tells me to fuck her raw
>Literally begs me a few times, tells me she's so wet and wants me inside
> Tell her " I know the type of girl you are, you probably sleep around a lot so nah I dont think so"
>" Wow you're such a fuckjng asshole, are you calling me a slut??"
> "Your words, not mine"
> Finger her and make her cum
>She keeps begging me to fuck her while jerking me off
> I pass out

Sad part is that I bolted in the morning, left my good underwear behind. Probably gonna rescue it later on

Got sucked by a Asian qtie on Friday while listening to crystal castles. Life is good

Attached: 1495593910460.jpg (465x750, 47K)

My mind is really fucked up at this point. I unironically believe they hate to intervene every time I'm getting really down

Attached: fbm.jpg (1000x563, 32K)

Had been doin really well. Got down to 202 from 228, didn’t lose too many gains. Got accepted to my dream college, quit smoking, and had been going out with a decent chick for a bit.

Got a text last weekend from my oneitis that she’s going to the same college. I’m up to 210, haven’t hit the gym in three days, and smoked half a pack last night. Rip me.

Grats buddy, glad to hear your life is going well, just remember that life does have ups and downs, and when the inevitably (brief) periods of down happens, remember your good times and take heart that they'll come around again

Anyone else wake up and are immediately pissed off at themselves? It's like all of my self-loathing builds up overnight and is unleashed once I open my eyes

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x518, 34K)

This isn't normal?
Inb4 autistic, yes I am

Extremely autistic over snapchat/text etc. I feel confident in person and can get a girls number or snapchat, but push her away because of the pure autism I have over technology.
>Don't use insta or twitter either

Best method is desperation. Longer you go without pussy, easier it’ll be.

>24yo
>Quit my job last Tuesday.
>Highly considering going back to college though I'm not sure WTF I need to do to get things rolling
>Have 2 interviews set up this upcoming week. 1 for a Best Buy and the other for a sales job I was kinda interested in (pretty sure they contacted me again because a new guy they hired quit but we'll see)
>Had a chance to fuck a girl last Wednesday but fucked it up when I got high at her place and sperged my entire life story
>Pretty sure the petite redhead I've fucked in the past is trying to throw every excuse she can as to why she can't come over and fuck. My bad for focusing 100% on sex on not a bit of chit chat even though we agreed to be FWB.
>Have plenty of money saved up so living conditions aren't a problem
>However, I spent money on Match.com and instantly regretted it. So many cougars but none are interested in me.
>Cannot stop jacking off once a day to save my life
>Started my cut today
>Currently talking over the phone with 2 girls, 1 I went on a date with yesterday and didn't spend a penny.

It's ok. Definitely could be going better, but ok. I'm just gonna chill the rest of the day and get ready for all the shit I gotta do this upcoming week. Honestly surprised I'm not as suicidal as I expected. Perhaps I'm finally over it and can allow myself to be successful

SLEEP TIGHT, PIZZA!

Attached: 1524378147234.jpg (1280x1707, 864K)

How id you guys figure out what you wanted to do in life? I'm 28 and I wasted 5 years in college for a finance degree and didn't even finish. I've been working shit jobs for the pat 10 years and I just feel stuck. I tried teaching myself how to code, but gave up because I felt like I wasn't getting far with it. I just want to find something before I'm 35.

Attached: You.jpg (1168x1024, 237K)

I've been depressed as fuck over my ex. She had mental health issues and wanted space but instead of communicating that properly just like shut down completely, so when I got upset and tried to push through it just collapsed. The next week I then lost my job.

Since then I've been to the gym at least 4 times a week for around 6 weeks and have a new job starting tomorrow. Yesterday she started talking to me again, don't think anything will come of it and not going to push it but it's nice to speak and have not ended on a low note.

Codings weird, but to summarise it's a lot like learning an instrument. With an instrument you either start with basic music theory and learn that way or you start playing and listening to other people's songs and replicate it until you understand how to write your own songs.

That's a heavily abridged version of it anyways.

Same with coding. You just write programs other people have written before and understand the concepts of the techniques being employed in those programs which you can then use to write your own.

Practice 10 mins a day using a coding challenge website and in a month or two you can easily start writing your own shit.

T. Just got my first job as a software engineer and uni taught me fuck all