This guys keeps talking about his "genetic" traps

this guys keeps talking about his "genetic" traps,
>claims he's natty
>claims he only does callisthenics

fucking look at him
youtube.com/watch?v=MBzJWoKPJcY

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (732x584, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCQsXOqLToSR1L9010iCQsqg
nps.gov/articles/sojourner-truth.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok? who gives a fuck

American Blacks were bred like horses for 400 years. The usual rules don’t apply to them. This is also the power of the BBC.

he might unironically be natty, because dark skin causes better lighting on the muscles and they also have much lower natural bodyfat than northern euros,

but literally everyone and their grandma is on roids today so he probably takes roids

He could be natty. He looks like he’s 16, at that age what he has is acheievable. I know a few guys who got into calisthenics and looked like that during highschool. Granted he could be test as well.

Tfw I didn’t start training at 16 really hope reincarnation is real and I have my shit together early on in my next life

>power of the BBC

because being enslaved for centuries and bred like animals is a power

Look at his shoulders, he is natty as fuck. He has a great base for going forward in life. Why be jealous about some rando on YouTube?

look at the strech marks on his shoulders

>youtuber
>natty
>calisthenics
>natty
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I have those and I'm natty you autistic fuck

Kek

yes hes natty, i have a similar body as well

its all down to genetics

Attached: 20190120_141247.jpg (1080x1920, 950K)

Long ass fuck forearms LOL , i feel bad

I have the same body and I barely train

is there a pro or cons on having long forearms ?

Mirin brah

post bodies or gtfo

nice slav-tier furniture

>t.dyel

calisthenics doesn't build mass like that, especially if you're a teenager

Nigga I have those and I'm dyel asf. Literally just started lifting for the first time in September.

watch the video and look at this niggers back if you don't believe me

He looks like hes 5 foot tall. Of course he is gonna look muscular on camera but he seems like a twink next to any normal sized human.

no they weren't. at no point in history did slave owners plan out or force certain slaves to breed with each other. thats a load of shit

check this
youtube.com/channel/UCQsXOqLToSR1L9010iCQsqg
you can get big on calisthenics
i 100 believe this black man is natty

looking good dude

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT PORCH MONKEYS SAY

It's a lot easier to build aesthetic traps like that with those narrow ass shoulders

Ive never done trap workouts. Have traps from heavy packs. Entirely believable

Whitoids are seething right now.

I’m not blessed with that guy’s traps and my clavicles are a lot wider, but I’ve always had naturally swole and well developed pecs + great deltoids

That guy is not even that big, he looks average sized, just excellent musculature and low body fat which is normal for a teenager.

He’s probably natty.

how do i get this line on my chest fit?

Attached: chrome_2019-02-10_17-27-09.jpg (95x139, 9K)

Are you kidding dude? When I was 13 literally everything made my muscles grow. Running gave me huge calves, dyel-tier 8 lb dumbbell girls with ultra high volume gave me great bicep development, pressing on my Dad’s chest press machine gave me great chest and delt development... pushups and pullups helped too... I had abs because lmaositups.

Hormone levels are super high at that age and your body will respond to pretty much anything... assuming you’re not just a genetically low-test slow twitch fiber loser.

incline bench, take two dumbells and press them into each other really hard, then press them upward while squeezing them together

But there was selection pressure for stronger workers.

Honestly, as a black man with a lot of black friends I can say. We are just naturally cut.

You have longer rom on a lot of exercises, that's about it.

3D delts natty.. user who are you flexing for? You know us cheating frauds will blow you up every single time.

Attached: laugh.jpg (200x235, 11K)

You'll look dyel in a shirt

You have severe autism if you think this dude is on steroids

Yeah, niggers never lie.

>knuckledragger

hmmmm

Attached: jd3.jpg (532x800, 44K)

gymcel cope
>w-well calisthenics doesn't build muscle like that I can tell by the shape of his muscle bellies
fucking bro science faggot fuck off already

Not really
Slaves died from a lot of causes besides overwork so it really wasnt all survival pf the fittest like youre thinking

I made better lats gains doing only calisthenics in a few months than I ever did in like 5 years of lifting.

Keep coping gymcuck. If you guys still didn't took the calisthenics+weight lifting pill you'll never gonna make it.

this is a myth user

Mildly chimp arms but looking good

Genetics plays a big part. I have a friend with huge traps, and he doesn't do any trap isolations, nor does he lift heavy. He's not on gear, he's not even black. At the same time, I see a lot of lifters isolate traps and lift heavy, but their traps are pathetic

>400 years, implying slavery lasted that long in America
>yes jebodiah we need to breed these negros to be built like fucking tanks so they can pick more cotton

Lmao stfu you bumbling retard

he looks natty. it's just black guy genetics.

how much can you deadlift with those forearms?

isn't he a manlet?

no lags

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 437K)

Why the fuck aren't you in the NBA

400 years is enough to change your genetics that much?

What about that makes you think he's not natty or that he can't achieve it with only calisthenics?

Attached: 1485224210063.jpg (640x628, 40K)

nps.gov/articles/sojourner-truth.htm

>survival of the fittest like youre thinking
This phrase in the Darwinian context gets misused a lot. It just means those that breed the most (frequently and successfully) survive as a species. It is not a statement on physical fitness.

How tall is the guy.
There a alot of sub 5'7 guys like that.

>power of the bbc
the only race on the planet that was slave to all the other races at one point

N

Attached: IMG_5464.jpg (467x467, 22K)