Oh yeah bro the vegan diet is super healthy

>Oh yeah bro the vegan diet is super healthy
>You get everything you need from plants
>Supplements are a waste of time
>Just don't forget all the vitamins that can't naturally be found in plants
>Yeah bro, it's totally natural. Humans evolved eating plants I wouldn't listen to that science stuff anyway.

Attached: vegan physique.png (315x398, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXZbjU2t3es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both men on the right are 100% vegan, zero gear.

Nice try.

Attached: downloadfile-37.jpg (1279x721, 229K)

Well yea supplements are a waste of time, getting everything from food is much better, Meat included. OP you’re a pussy, fuck you.

>zero gear
haha

Why do you never see any everyday normal vegan gymbros? Nobody work 9-5 in the office then hit the gym 2-3 times a week looks good on a vegan diet. What about long term health, you see lots of vegans (Especially recently) dropping off the bandwagon and being forced to eat fish because their diet is destroying them. People with poor gut health can't even touch the diet to begin with. Nice try though user

Attached: vegan nourished.jpg (800x449, 63K)

>eat shit ton of meat from birth for literally decades, build muscle
>go vegan
>look guys vegans can be big too haha meatcucks btfo
Not even going to dignify it with a (you)

Attached: 1549642512990.gif (600x366, 822K)

Probably christ cuck

>Zero Gear
>Wrong.

Attached: trump_wrong_minimalist.png (600x600, 16K)

>who is Clarence Kennedy

bro its up to you what you eat, just dobt mog the vegans as they are literally doin 5 times less harm to the planet by just not eating meat than you are
>t. a regular meat eater

What are you even implying? That you can't build muscle on a vegan diet, and that everyone who is vegan and muscular are only muscular because they ate meat at some point?

He's not natty, tho, right?

When there is only one example then probably not to mention he was in good shape before his vegan diet

vegans are wea-

Attached: downloadfile-52.jpg (1100x619, 144K)

>eating vegan
>ever

Attached: 748F2AFB82674653954F2CFE677F1E96.jpg (300x300, 21K)

He's implying the latter. Their base was built on meat, and now that they've converted they claim that it was alö thanks to the vegan diet. I'm sure a vegan diet is good enough to maintain the muscle.

>only 4pl8
Baboumian has meme records in meme events, no world records as people like to state

If you put as much effort into lifting as you put into hating vegans, you would've made it by now

he's stronger than you friendo

He only went vegan in 2011. He got stronger than me as a meat eater

>that backpedal
you'll never make it bros

There was no backpedalling, you're just retarded. I squat 200kg within a year of being a noob.
There is no way 4pl8 is his max.

>salt
holy kek relax

just eat plants, then you'll make it

Attached: 5b7009b66741a559264ba005_pcrm-white-house.jpg (1144x678, 127K)

You're embarrassing yourself user

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>frogposting

Attached: 984.jpg (409x618, 30K)

Dude you cant be serious? Ofc you wont be able to tell if a gymbro is Vegan since they usually dont run around with labels on then marking them as such. Ofc there are the weird attention whores that give them a Bad Name Bad those are a vocal minority

Don't you ever talk to people? Of course you can tell if a gymrbo is vegan, maybe by asking so don't even try that. Most vegans are those weird attention whores, people virtue signaling, people with a weak moral outlook or ignorant on up to date nutritional science (Not mainstream corporate funded science)

>shrekposting

Attached: 1529207118356.jpg (531x645, 42K)

>weebposting

Attached: laugh.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Vegan thinks 4 plate squat is stout? Dude high schoolers lift that shit all day.

Wow what a healthy and robust vegan. All vegans can have a goal, a peak physique to achieve vegan natty
!

Attached: Skinny Raw Vegan Stronger Every Day.jpg (1175x748, 149K)

Who the fuck cares what diet you choose to do, yust hit those weights bro!

Based wholesome poster
Also, checked

Vegans do care, they want to make it illegal or impossible to eat how you want. And harm your health in the process

If California was a person.

Every meat eater around me looks like that pic or they re fat.
One guy I work with is in his twenties. Already went to the ER at least once thinking he was having a heart attack. He says he has to drink at least a litre of milk a day or he gets headaches and mood swings. He says his stomach is getting so big he can t sleep right.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXZbjU2t3es

He got stronger than before when he went vegan

>Go vegan
>Die

Attached: Hom J Dinsah Died for Veganism.jpg (325x155, 12K)

every single person you see on the street has eaten meat while growing up and still eats meat
how many people do you see with big muscles

'Is he dead?

Worse.... vegan.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-155534.png (1280x800, 1004K)

>Implying milk is the same as meat.

>vegans

Attached: petterssoncelly.gif (194x224, 41K)

>Every meat eater around me looks like that pic or they re fat.
no every person eating the standard western diet that is actually mostly a plant based diet looks like that. but your degenerated mind probably can't comprehend anything so you stick with being a pleb.

b-b-b-but daddy clarene???

Attached: clarence.jpg (276x182, 7K)

does this girl know that she gets made fun of on Jow Forums all the time? sometimes i get freaked out that there might be a website somewhere that uses pictures of me, but then i remember that i'm normal and i don't have a social media presence anyways.

That person, was featured on the John Stossel show, as (not as a vegan per se) but as a something--- obsessed with food choice mental illnes person.

Attached: Less Than Robust French Vegan.png (1280x800, 847K)

>grow up vegetarian
>been vegan for 4 years
>didn't get into health and fitness and diet and shit until I made those significant diet choices

would rather being working my ass off to be natty with a clean diet than a fat fuck too unmotivated to go to the gym and cry eating shit out of guilt

>shitposting

>follow this thing on IG
>mentally unstable F->M tranny
>One of those people who thinks IG is a fucking blog
>Constantly posts about mental and physical health problems
>Constantly posts about tranny and vegan lifestyle
>Never puts 2 and 2 together
>mfw

Attached: 1528683680213.jpg (251x242, 12K)

a heart attack could be cause by literally anything, user

Don’t matter what you eat. You will die someday. If your diet happens to be healthy you just die healthier.

He might have been doing coke!

Damn so you're saying I too can have incredibly lackluster arms if I go vegan?

A vegetable based diet is healthy and anti-inflammatory which is a huge killer. There are carnivores who look like that guy. Fuck your gay ass strawman.

>Just don't forget all the vitamins that can't naturally be found in plants
Do you mean the only vitamin vegans can't get (B12) which gets supplemented into your meat too?

>Do you mean the only vitamin vegans can't get (B12)
And Vitamin A, B6, B12, F, K2, creatine, taurine, carnosine, DHA, EPA
>which gets supplemented into your meat too
I don't eat Walmart meat. You thinking that it's okay for the entirety of human kind to depend on big farma supplement pills just to be healthy is beyond tragic

>There are carnivores who look like that guy.
Show me just 1 (one) example

this
People who either vegan or omnivore know little about nutrition and taking care of the human body.
Who cares what anybody eats (pic related)

checkin them quads

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-22 at 7.18.32 PM.png (790x642, 196K)

-boos

Attached: Pipimi_wow_metallic.png (250x350, 95K)