Be me

>be me
>get a job
>get shirtless as soon as i can
>get fired
>repeat

i have been doing this for the last 3 years and now there is no chance left for me to get a job, not even in construction because i hate architects and dont obey them, it sucks to work, DYEL people is so mean to me just because they have a degree, so as soon as they become mean towards me i smoke and drink in front of them untill they get mad and go shirtless flexing in their faces (i do this to women as well ), at the moment im making a living of protein powders i stole from a market, but i have no idea to do with my life now, i tried to study but didnt work (t.brainlet) and costed too much money

seriously, this world sucks, the only way to get a good job is to be a fucking asslicker or either have well set people as friends

i know this isnt /fit related at all but this is the only forum with good guys

Attached: om89cyhs35d815.jpg (420x305, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPpwLCvPAME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What.
Why do you keep taking off your shirt at work.

Nice bait faggot

if they mogg me intelectually i should mogg them physically, seems fair to me, i have yet to mr an architect who doesnt look like shit

seriously, why the fuck at 2019 they still dont let you work shirtless

how to achieve joe chemo mode?

You could be a lifeguard, most pools and beaches accept/encourage shirtlessness

i will take this advice, thanks man, but dunno if its going to be an easy way to get there since im a noob at swimming

Just leave your shirt on at work faggot, jesus christ

Sounds like a fair point
Keep your chin up shirtless user, go mog the world

thanks man, will keep it up

Why do you hate architects? Because they actually know what to do with a house so you aren't allowed to fucking freestyle your building methods in a construction site?

>the only way to get a good job is to be a fucking asslicker or either have well set people as friends
Yeah, no…
You just have not to be actively retarded. And that seems to be the point where you're failing at.
I could give you some advice, as someone who has struggled in social situations too, but
a) you're likely trolling
b) if you're not, you're likely just going to sperg out at reasonable suggestions
and
c) even if a) and b) are wrong, this thread is probably going to get purged, so I'm not going to bother.

Attached: ops-room.jpg (1280x679, 304K)

they treat me with disrespect, few architects were actually nice to me, most (male) architects just wanted me to get injured lol dunno why they hate me for no reason

based

im not trolling it just looks im not built for being a robot who doesnt do nothing but follow nosence orders and rules, people with important charges are cocky as hell lmao and they cant even deadlift 160 lbs

i still remember this onions architect who asked me about going to the gym and stuff, he told me he was benching 80 lbs so i called him a DYEL in front of everyone

kek, talk to a psychatrist. You're probably a shizo.

They aren't nonsense, they are telling you how to build a fucking house.

>im not trolling it just looks im not built for being a robot who doesnt do nothing but follow nosence orders and rules, people with important charges are cocky as hell lmao and they cant even deadlift 160 lbs
Guess who else can deadlift 160 lbs?
A fuckin robot… (or a forklift, rather)
But unlike you, a forklift doesn't get angry if you tell him he's just a forklift, so you're even worse than a forklift.
Seriously, fix your attitude.

>t.archicucks

You got Jow Forums but kept being a faggot kid

If you're a shit swimmer, beach is probably out, but most pools the cert requires only that you can swim 200 to 300 meters, tread water with no hands for 2 minutes, and get a 10lb brick from the deepest part of the pool.
If you suck ass at swimming, just focus on improving your distance bit by bit. They don't give a fuck about your stroke form, just function.

Quality post my friend

right, because a forklift knows that it can fuck your shit up ez pz.

Ask me how I know you’re poor

Chad occupations:
Male psychiatric nurse
Forklift

Virgin vocations:
Architect

>get a job

Attached: DGEt6kaXgAEhR01.jpg (412x351, 26K)

You’re a retard for thinking anything good would come out of trying to assert dominance over the people paying your salary and then doing blatantly negligent things like smoke and drink

>t. Biter of the hand that feeds

Fix your attitude, some guy asks you about the gym so you make fun of him? Dude you are the problem

You forgot the most chad occupation of all
>Male psychiatric Forklift

I love this thread. OP you are classic. Even as trolling this shows what an absolute fucking waste of life you are. And I honestly think you’re not trolling. 10/10 best OP today would mock again.

How can a man be so based?
t. not OP

>right, because a forklift knows that it can fuck your shit up ez pz.
Oh, trust me, they know!
>youtube.com/watch?v=oPpwLCvPAME
(They even call him chad in the shitty dub… Meine Seiten sind im Orbit…)

Based

kek

Attached: 1481452747853.png (494x456, 307K)

seethe more archicuck

>>youtube.com/watch?v=oPpwLCvPAME
I love this clip!
Now finally, burgers can also learn about proper forklift operation.

>i still remember this onions architect who asked me about going to the gym and stuff, he told me he was benching 80 lbs so i called him a DYEL in front of everyone
Oh wow, and you got fired? Huh, don't know what their problem is! They must be pretty fucked in the head!

lol, this is both the most retarded and funniest thing i read all week

Attached: 1447427921090.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

Better watch out or he'll get fired to take his shirt off toward you!

>if they mogg me intelectually i should mogg them physically, seems fair to me, i have yet to mr an architect who doesnt look like shit
Dude, read some Ayn Rand or something

Attached: 1548755622376.jpg (866x838, 140K)

I have a phd and I could mogg you physically and mentally, come at me faggot

player hater's degree

>the only way to get a good job is to be a fucking asslicker or either have well set people as friends

It's a lot easier when you have great references instead of having to explain that you've been fired repeatedly for being a fuckwit.

I can see why you don't have any well set people as friends!