If you could work out your face, would you do it or would it seem too vain

if you could work out your face, would you do it or would it seem too vain

Attached: 5365160836_d13e02b19c_b.jpg (683x1024, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5abq6YZuSNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5abq6YZuSNM

Is that hair just a good cut and styling or purely genetics?

Who isn’t at least a bit vain here? Also taking care of yourself isn’t vanity.

>professional photoshoot
take a wild guess, retard

"working out your face" is called having a proper skin care regimen. only straight men are so stupid and insecure as to purposely handicap themselves by not taking care of their skin out of fears that skin care is "gay" or "feminine". get it the fuck together you retards. or don't, I don't care, I'm not the one who has to date and fuck you.

none, it's a pretty-boy-just-woke-up hair. I could pull it off effortlessly in my late teens early 20's but I've since been balding.

I've been chewing hard gum for the past year and my face has noticeably improved.

redpill me on skin care. what products are a must have? what's a good routine?

face scrub 2 times a week
face/beard wash everyday
moisturize/beard oil everyday
Avoid xenoestrogen chemicals

people argue senselessly over specific products and brands so I won't bother to recommend specific things. here are some of the basics of a good routine though, without really going into specific products:

- exfoliate at least once a week
- use a delicate, non-harsh daily cleanser
- start using retin-a right now and keep on using it for the rest of your life
- use a moisturizer with SPF 30+ every damn time you ever leave the house (and even if you don't)

just do that and you're already light years beyond most straight men.

Stop drinking milk first (cheese/yogurt is fine)

no shampoo will turn ur hair like that

This
People think they are "too manly" to use skin products and when they go and have their skin gone to shit in their early 20 they wonder what went wrong

Naturally i have good skin, but still use products and my skin heals so fucking fast, glows, and people mirin all the time. People think goodlooking people just look good, they forget how much time you spend on caring about yourself.

If i could pop my lips to make them not look like nigger lips then i would

what the fuck is a "retin"

"retin-a", you have google at your fingertips.

the fucks hte difference between that and just retinol

Great question! If only there was some sort of supercomputer that could be accessed in a second to answer your question. Oh wait, there is!

It's called "Google". Check it out at www.google.com

I've had lasik done, getting an invisaligner soon to correct a minor tooth gap, did accutane for mild but reoccurring acne and im strongly considering botox to tighten up my forehead. I'm not even that vain i never take selfies and i look at myself in a mirror like twice a day. I'm just trying to look good and I'm not broke so why not. I'm 23 btw

redpill me on lasik, I really wanna do it but I'm too pussy

Or you can just answer it instead of writing your stupid ass comment, you dumb bitch.

>I'm parroting shit out of my ass, here, look it up yourself

>Faggotron Maximus can't Google retin-a, click Wikipedia, Google retinol, click Wikipedia, read and use brain

my face would be the only body part I'd work out if it were possible

yes

there's a reason the order is FACE (face) HEIGHT (height) FRAME (gym)

>would it seem too vain

Being concerned with how things seem is inherently vain.

And yes I would. But I would lie about it. Because I'm vain.

Well I just bought regular retinol cream that i"m going to use at night because you couldn't tell me the difference between retional and retin-a