Bulk or cut?

Bulk or cut?

Attached: 1549762279099.jpg (893x1330, 102K)

Yes

lift

lightly cut to get rid of those bitch hips then bulk into a monster

Take hormones and just commit to those wide hips by becoming a trap

pls be bait

Thanks for the chuckle

Attached: 5FE8743B-0F52-4606-8329-94EB0FB90953.png (200x200, 64K)

This.

kys

Attached: 1546556827792.png (804x743, 22K)

>those hips
Bulk right now, you need to seriously work on your lats and delts to make your upper body wider

Nigga you have a reverse V torso wtf

Don;t even need hormones with that rocking bod, just say you had anorexia during puberty that's why your boobs didn't grow. Honestly I'm 100% straight and I'd rail that

>that shoulder to waist ratio
Quite embarassing, mate.

Attached: 1546913589118.jpg (267x273, 14K)

SS+GOMAD

If he bulks all the fat will be stored at the hips. He won't get a wider upper body. He'll just become THICC

HRT

>Honestly I'm 100% straight and I'd rail that
Oxymoron
Is correct.

He does look like shit but it isn't over for him. Brainlets like to say shoulder width is all genetics and due to bone structure, but you can actually make your shoulders wider by adding muscle. Look at guys who get out of auschwitz mode and you'll see that bone structure isn't everything and you can get wider just by gaining weight, pic related

Attached: anorexia.jpg (700x451, 71K)

become my gf

>wider hips than most girls.
Huge yikes, just start HRT and become a tranny.

Estrogen and squats

Gun

cut your haird dumb shitter, hair like that requires a trully aesthetic body

also working out and having long hair is a pain in the ass

Bulk my dude. Especially work on your chest while you do.

Is that you at all? If so, I used to be like on the left a few years ago. Started eating a shitton and gained weight. Can't believe I was SO skinny. Anyways, I'm a bit chubby - have a good body frame though, and feel like lifting will turn this fat into muscle. How TF did you get that way? I just dont know what to do. Whether to just lift or cut a little. I dont know.

Haircut.

Transition

get in my bed.