Are you taking the /weed/ pill yet?

Are you taking the /weed/ pill yet?
>"More intense marijuana users also appeared to have higher levels of the sex hormone testosterone"
>"men who had smoked one or two joints of marijuana at least once in their lifetimes had a sperm count and concentration that was significantly higher than that of people who had never smoked marijuana in their lives"

Weed = high test

inverse.com/article/53055-marijuana-increased-sperm-count-in-harvard-study

Attached: weed.jpg (810x455, 45K)

Yea been smoking 8+ years and lifting the whole time AMA

I love weed but I'd rather not get high before a work out. Yes you can feel your muscles better, but I find I don't have the same energy and I always do 1-2 reps less than usual.

cigs are better for testosterone than weed

Working out high doesn't even sound very pleasant

It's really not, it just feels like you don't have the same energy. It is good though if you really wanna feel your muscles and concentrate on form.

Chronic weed use destroys my short term memory, cuts my concentration into shorter bursts, and generally makes me dumb and lazy.
But probably the worst of all is the depersonalization i used to have while sober when i used to smoke every day. I felt like I was watching the world go by while feeling zero emotions. It took me years to recover from that.
But if it works for you enjoy user.

Smoking weed once in your life isn't gonna increase your test this investigation doesn't show a strong enough correlation

Smoking before a workout is retard-tier
Smoking after a workout is a good way to relax and switch to anabolic mode

Attached: 1526349879081.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

Do you smoke before working out? I usually smoke afterwards to help me eat. Am i doing it wrong?

while weed can possibly impact test levels (i still doubt it, it could be people with more test are more likely to smoke), it can mess with dopamine.
I personally lose all sex drive when I'm high for about 24 hours. as in, unable to have sex with women or jerk off while high without over an hour of effort. the dopamine rush from smoking can desensitize you to anythings you normally enjoy, and it's a very real problem for many heavy smokers.
smoke moderately.

You lose sex drive? If anything I'm hornier when stoned. I'm a heavy smoker.

Not for test, for appetite. Smoking regularly allowed me to bulk in a meaningful way, naturally low appetite is a real problem for me.

Now that it's legal in Canada I'm interested in trying it in oral form. Alcohol holds back my cuts something fierce.

THIS IS A KIKE THREAD. DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY

Attached: 1549652845034.gif (120x160, 826)

No you fucking mong, having higher test makes you more likely to use drugs.

High test=weed

>t.schlomomcnosenberg

same, i like smoking weed but not on the same day as i lift, even if i lift hours after smoking i feel weaker

I smoke before and after. Sometimes not before just depends how crazy of a session I'm feeling. Always after. Typically after I've eaten so I get hungry for a second dinner. Really helps with bulking and keeping weight on if you're a hardgainer

I smoke CBD weed before and after workouts. THC % is relatively low

That's because the only people who haven't at least TRIED weed are low test, scared betas who always play by the rules. This article seems like some shitty jew bait.

www.psychiatrictimes.com/schizophrenia/cannabis-induced-psychosis-review
>DUDE WEED PSYCHOSIS LMAO!
Ftfy junkies.

>Work out
>Take shower and get high
>Meditate for 30 minutes
>Feel really good the rest of the day

Attached: p7pa1qkYts1qlzv34_250.jpg (222x293, 18K)

>>""""""""Meditate""""""""""

Weed is absolutely terrible lmao

Legit know a guy who made himself permanently infertile through chronic use, the only reason the study in op came back like this is because niggers smoke weed and have high test

if kikes were behind weed it would probably be legal and heavily marketed by now. theres not even much of an elite push for it, just 18-25 year old stoners

Thanks for the tip user

If I smoke weed, I do it post workout and stretching.

Most based way of using marihuana is before a yoga class, though. Stretching your whole body after lifting and vaping some weed feels like heaven. Your limbs feel like jelly afterwards.

Also, it's good for the appetite.

fuck off with weed lmao. All drugs are always gains goblins in the long term