Why does dressing like a metrosexual at nightclubs get me more poon and mires than I usually get?

Why does dressing like a metrosexual at nightclubs get me more poon and mires than I usually get?

Attached: 12412412.jpg (1080x1080, 241K)

this dude actually dresses like a chap cunt.
fucking hell.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 12.44.44 PM.png (483x575, 369K)

>going to nightclubs

Because as ridiculous as they look, it is neat and implies both good hygiene and money.

Can't help but cringe every time I see pics of this guy. Imagine him literally posing like that for the camera, taking dozens of shots, then changing clothes, making the same poses again, etc. The worst part is how he tries to make him look "natural" like him playing on the phone while you know he intentionally posed like that. Cringe and gay

Well it works for getting thots and sluts at least. As gay as it looks haha

>”metrosexual”
>2019

Attached: F849EA33-6818-4F35-B85D-079C829DAD5F.gif (607x609, 514K)

Dude’s got zero legs

SEXCORE
E
X
C
O
R
E

Being afraid of dressing "gay" is strictly a male thing. Even more so in the US than in Europe.
By US standards dressing like a metrosexual probably just means wearing fitting clothes so women probably tend to like this, yeah.

because it makes you stand out, and club-goers are simple and superficial.

fit still thinks anything that isnt gym gear is metrosexual so

I'm not saying it doesn't work, or that he doesn't look good. What makes me yike out loud is the fact he's trying so hard, even though he shouldn't.

my lifting partner refused to train legs for months because he didnt want to get too big to fit into skinny jeans

This looks pretty normal in NYC, Los Angeles and Miami.

Anywhere else in the U.S? Maybe it looks too tryhard

People always find a reason to skip leg day LOL

For the record I think this guy look like shit but "he tries too hard" is a pretty lame way to dismiss someone.
There's nothing more tryhard than spending hours a week at the gym, counting calories, taking supplements, then snapping a picture with the best pump possible and posting it in CBT, and yet you're probably OK with that.
As soon as you put effort into something you're going to be someone else's tryhard. Trying hard is cool.

If it works it means it looks good, you are what others perceive, nothing exists as is

Im on to you, clown

Attached: 1542090962784.png (443x455, 190K)

Because you are at place where other degenerates will be.
Remember those times dressing like that, fucking regret it since all i got from it was useless 18-20 thots that got no braincells, but i realized that i needed to dress better and not look like a retard and attract retards, so i had to switch it up

Except working out to have a nice body actually takes years of work and strict diet, while changing clothes takes seconds. Also, it's the fact he's pretending to appear natural in these photos that make it cringeworthy. Snapping a mirror pic is way less attention whorey than doing that.

Agreed

Also I'm pretty sure the guy in ops pic lifts weights too.

Look at his arms, you dont get them from pushups

It looks DYEL to me as I've been working out for a while, but better than the average cuck

Niggerwear
Prole appropriation of military camo
Tootrendy stupid shit

You realize this person looks like street trash, right? Like this is not what someone educated or rich for a reason other than being a rapper or scumdealer would wear, right?

Dress like an elite, not trash.

Attached: romney-family-group_liorkq.jpg (712x450, 122K)

>everything being tight and compact
One of the worst trends of the 2010s, now everyone thinks slimfit= fits well when this couldn’t be the case and you look cartoonish

Post legs
You can clearly see his calf and quad development

That dude is like 5'6 at best

You must come from the east coast or some shit where old money is huge

We're on Jow Forums he's just an larping bitter fat cunt who gets no pussy

Time to take the /fa/gpill

If the goal is to smash, you wear that which attracts thots. Guess who likes that crap in op?

Found the people who takes queues from Hollywood.

Did you ever go to a good school? Or work for smart, rich people? Do you think anyone outside of Hollywood trash dresses like that? Or do you just hang out with street urchins?

true

slooots

CLOWNWORLD!

>street urchins

stop larping lol

This guy gets it.

it's the pants, isn't it? the rest looks normal to me.

Ikr

yup. this is not what you dress when meeting your mates, unless you go somewhere to pick up chicks.

You're just going to the wrong clubs, I go to mainly techno/house venues and everyone dressed pretty chill and laidback - I went the other day just wearing baggy jeans and a t-shirt with holes in it and still got laid

faggot

Should I buy multiple black jeans with ripped knees?

I do see many Chads wearing them, but afraid I'll look odd tbqh

he would look great but those pants completely ruin it

well your going to the wrong venues then

Just be CONFIDENT bro

lol touched a nerve incel?

what a disgusting family. no one in that picture is good-looking/attractive. their faces are the most generic thing I've ever seen. they dress horrible aswell

nice b8 m8

If he's getting laid, why is he going to the wrong venues?

Not a single person in this picture is dressed ok

>metrosexual
1999 called, OP, they want their term back
Also what you probably mean is that by wearing clothes that actually fit you and go together versus clothes that are too tight, too loose, or otherwise ill-fitting and came Fromm Walmart or Target or a Blue Collar Warehouse store.
You don’t need to go full /fa/ggot to dress well and look good, just don’t try and dress like a caveman because you’re insecure in your masculinity.