I have no chin

>tfw chinlet
what do?

Attached: received_323050278326848.jpg (1014x1794, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

work out to compensate for it

I wish I could

Could be worse

Its not that bad honestly

Not the worst I've seen.
Lose some weight and mew.

This is fine desu, no one will notice unless you point it out

Get a chin implant. Problem solved. Literally no one will think you have an implant

Sad. Simply because something isn't a hideous deformity doesn't mean it shouldn't be a focus to improve. The change can be extraordinary.

See pic related for what a strong chin does

Attached: XOvQ7fkn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Grow a beard, quick and easy.

You have to get a beard it's the only hope for you. I knew bunch of chinlets who did it and you literally couldn't tell.

When they shaved it was a nightmare for them.

>but I'm 16 my beard hasn't come out yet, hit the gym and man yourself up and it'll be there before you know it

Well how am I supposed to improve my chin? Ofcourse I'm not going to have a chin implant because of that. Only thots, fags and insect mongoloids do surgery.

Attached: 1541696693528.jpg (876x579, 72K)

Will try

actually you are wrong. you have a chin, you are just not holding your head straight
try tilting your head slightly backwards

It's still shit

Attached: received_394761661080226.jpg (507x897, 31K)

Wrong

Fpbp.

try also to eat solid food that requires lots of biting, not sandwiches or easy solids but whole carrots, meat,apples, crust of uncut bread,bite off pieces.
That will help you develop stronger bite/chin.
At least try. gl user

I have the same issue. I call it fishface, when upper lip and nose are protruding forward instead of a nice and flat side profile. well at least I dont have a fucked up ear. like what the fuck is this. are you an aylien?

Attached: 1519535594477.png (150x161, 57K)

People with nice chins don't have to turn their head like that to look good. Sorry but you're a chinlet

Post ear

this is what I mean wiht fish face

protruding nose and upper lip on a chinlet

Attached: 1537784750837.png (1024x405, 556K)

look at this shit

Attached: 1547320469412.png (640x480, 402K)

Thanks bros
Yep, I have this problem. I have to make my lower lip protrude to make it align with my upper lip. Also what's wrong with my ear?

hot. wish to cum in your ear.

lol

a lot of people have fishfaces so at least its not that big of a disadvantage and my face otherwise looks great

Attached: 1520162409228.png (350x275, 81K)

are there fish with good chins?

yes, the bogdanofish

Attached: 1525578156251.png (506x304, 218K)

Oh, sorry princess, you're going to reject the one option that's literally designed to fix your problem immediately? Why?

>Pic related is (you)

Attached: 1538258753270.jpg (474x411, 48K)

What's wrong with OP's ear?

the to intelligent fish also has a nice chin

Attached: 1532316853549.png (514x389, 413K)

Post ear, earlet

then there's the muttfish. the figger genes give it a very strong chin. I found pic related on an article about sex changing fishes so they're trannies too

Attached: 1529136201292.png (1724x620, 2.4M)

>spend a couple thousands to artificially change your appearance which could later lead to complications in life
Yeah, no thanks

your not a chinlet faggot. start lifting heavy ass shit and you will see how your face transforms.

You have to be 18 to post here,kid

holy shit i finally see what they were going for

Attached: the_brothers_bogdanoff_the_story_of_the_monstrous_transformation_video.jpg (1140x640, 106K)

>Puts together random justifications for not having surgery
>In no way quantified risks for things reptile brain says is ok

Uh huh, ok babby chin.

Post chin

Attached: 1512357630262.png (866x900, 94K)

1000% this. I have a really strong jawline but thick lips and a small chin, so I have a goetee and people treat me so much better, the halo effect shit is true.

Fuck off boomer, Jow Forums is a zoomer board

try to have your bottom teeth in front of the top ones

That will make my face longer

You do have a chin, OP. You just don't have a jaw, that's your problem

What's the difference between a chin and a jaw?

It isn't even bad, just lower your bodyfat to give it some definition and it will look good

Don't do this. There's a difference between a chad's strong jaw and a retard's underbit jaw

not even that bad

Then how about you give advice on how to improve said feature.

True, but it's reccessed though.

lock yourself in your room, dont engage with anyone who could possibly notice your chin. NEVER talk to ANY girl, if she shows interest she is just making fun of your chin. resign yourself to solitude, isolation and a below average life. its the best you can hope for. you are a FREAK and trying to be happy or live a good life will only turn out bad for you because of your low test chin, your only hope of actually living till the end of your life without tragedy is to completely give up hope.The LAST thing you should do is try anything at all. just lurk on fit until you die you insecure weak minded trashcan of a person.

>this is what you wanted to hear.

you pathetic fuck. there isnt any hope for people that ask others to rate their chin, thats why god gave you a week chin in the first place. if you cant overcome being ugly you cant do anything.

Attached: 1549808068116.jpg (480x480, 52K)

See
Problem solved.

Chin is most foward part of lower jaw, jaw is whole thing.

mewing mewing mewing mewing mewing
youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g

Not OP but I have a weak chin and I'm just trying to get my body fat low so what little I do have is at least well defined

Chin implant

Thread

Not gonna happen

DO YOUR JOB JANNY

M E W I N G

Attached: blaotrdoal.jpg (239x211, 5K)

hard mewing, get a palate expander, take test and hope for the best.

its really not that bad

it's not even bad you massive faggot

face jelk

theres a chink girl in my class who looks exactly like this

it won't change shit, maybe his face/jaw muscles will grow a bit but that's not gonna make his chin stick out a any farther

it won't, unless he takes GH and hasn't finished puberty but even then, working out doesn't have anything to do with it.

you are retarded

>Don't do this. There's a difference between a chad's strong jaw and a retard's underbit jaw
this
forcing your jaw into an underbite is cringy and beta af

how is mewing gonna make his chin longer?
not to mention maybe his tongue posture is already correct.

if you have weak chin/jaw, lowering your bF will only expose that even more, it's sad but true

he has a weak chin not a weak mandible, expanding his palate won't push his chin forward,
all you "mewing" fags think that simply pressing your tongue against the roof of the mouth (which is a natural position to most people anyway) is suddenly gonna give you a chad chin. It's never gonna happen, especially in adults.

pretty much this, if it bothers you OP get an implant, you don't need a big one anyway, there is no "natural method" to make your chin longer. Everyone thinks they can improve and remodel their entire faces without doing anything drastic, it's a nice dream tho

Maybe you have a "underbite" that is when your teeth are fucked up so you cant hold your jaw so you bottom teeth touch the front teeth.
Try to slide your bottom teeth so they touch your front teeth.

Attached: Överbite.jpg (294x174, 12K)

you are depressed for that? get a grip, world isnt even meant to be the perfect that get inserted into minds of people. one day you will make it if you work hard and then you see for yourself from the mirror, that it isnt bad at all, even if more "unappealing" stuff appears later in life.