How do you dress when you become Jow Forums?

How do you dress when you become Jow Forums?

Attached: peaky-blinders-gang.jpg (768x432, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90St4QUObCM
youtu.be/BmeEOad7pF8
youtube.com/watch?v=hWbtJdo0TVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

However the fuck you want. Thats literally the point. You look good and comfortable in anything. If anything, having terrible fashion while being fit just makes a mockery of fashion itself for what it is, external rubbish, because people can notice the form of your sculpted body underneath and are more interested in that then whats on top

The same way I dressed before, now my clothes just fit better

With extreme consideration that things fit very well.

If you're fat/ugly, you wear clothes to hide or obscure (you). "Maybe with funny sayings"(nerds)"the right brand names"(confused middle classers) I'll be fashionable.

If you're fit, you want things that let your good proportions come through. Showing you have attractive portions makes you sexy.

this

ive got like 5 shirts and none of them fit me
>mfw people think im a fag for wearing tight shirt
>i just dont like shopping or laundry

Attached: booty2.jpg (720x960, 81K)

why don't they wear ties

if they don't have any designs on them just say they're designer and european sized. Fucking shirts I get I have to get like 2 sizes bigger due to this

like this.

Attached: 1525543076487.png (549x797, 349K)

leashes are for dogs

The guy on the left has a tie dipshit

My goal is to be so huge that I can wear weaboo garbage regularly

Attached: download.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

In uniform, just like Hitler

i was referencing the ones that weren't?

Attached: Thanos ahegao hoodie.png (540x304, 301K)

Attached: max_payne_3___max_payne__favela__by_thepwa-d98mqr3.png.jpg (754x1060, 143K)

Under Armour

Shit that stretches for your bulking and cutting

Like Allah will it

Attached: 40a417369da726706cf65a349ce1d90d.png (597x371, 548K)

I fucking love peaky and Babylon berlin

I live 'round DC so the fashion is very conservative
I wear a cloche hat with a long coat and skirt underneath downtown

but when it's night time and the clothes come off you better believe the silk hosiery and a pencil skirt make it a fun time

that and 80% of my clothes all mens gyms clothes or tops that look like they're eating my muscles

I would wear a burqa if I could

I am quite Jow Forums by the world's standards and moderately Jow Forums by this board's standards. Well past 1/2/3/4.
I kind of purposefully look as approachable and trustworthy as possible so I wear lots of polo shirts in grey scale and jewel colors. Other than that, button up shirts like OCBDs in blues and whites and the solid color flannels from uniqlo and pendleton. Lame normal fitting jeans, chinos, and slacks. Hair parted with a matte pomade which was recommended by someone on Jow Forums, rudy's is the brand I think.
I wear slick sneakers tho, mostly euro looking adidas stuff. Got some awesome limited edition sambas and campuses
Being a really tall, broad shouldered, thick thighed armed and chested buff guy with sorta conservative fashion in the city is kind of a statement in itself, I don't see anybody doing the same thing as me but I don't think I negatively differentiate myself.
Plus people's default attitude towards me is contempt so if I look really calm and professional I just have a better experience in the world overall.

Attached: pimp clothes.jpg (1268x1500, 1.05M)

I am kinda Jow Forums and I very often dress like this. Because young lawyer and shit.

Truth is that you look good, for sure. Lots of mires bla bla bla.

However, your gains are really hidden by the suit.
Beeing muscular in suit is not that important : the suit will just fit you a bit better.

Attached: Fit fit.png (714x345, 359K)

based

Where can I find nice fitted/stretch shirts that aren't too tight but not loose from the bottom either? What are they called at least?

I've always had a problem where shirts are really tight around my chest/shoulders/traps even before I got fit, so I had to go with bigger sizes, but they were always too loose on the bottom and make me look fat, what do?

underarmour is a bit pricey but they'll make you look like a treat

>got swole
>grew mullet
>started wearing exclusively wifebeaters and trailer trash ball caps
>giant belt buckles and goofy boots
>bitches who used to talk shit about "white trash" all the time are suddenly mirin' my hickore style so they can feel the guns

The only thing that matters with regard to Male dress is function and respect. Dress well on important occasions but don't neglect function

If any of you dress "casual" or "muh hipster, kys.

Attached: ocean.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

youtu.be/BmeEOad7pF8

BASED AF! i wear Tom Ford suits on the regular and work in accounting at a big company. others wear polos or casual but when you dress well, men bend over for you and women love it: at work and in public. even my bosses coming up all bent over for me and lost face.

dress for success

Well, thanks then. I had this one tailored in Spain.

I do not have enough money atm for Tom Ford suit. I am a young lawyer, just finishing my studies, starting to work.
And if I had this money, I would go to Cifonelli here in Paris. Not Tom Ford, that not euro enought.

But still : beeing fit is not that important in a suit.

Attached: Tailored.png (407x225, 156K)

cunts actually wear Hugo Boss or trash walmart off the rack suits? if you're over 24 and don't wear beautiful clothes, you'll never make it.

>if you're over 24 and don't wear beautiful clothes, you'll never make it.
Where do you wear your beautiful clothes?
You can't work out in a suit
You can't go hiking in a suit
You can't go for a run in a suit
You can't help your neighbor with yard work in a suit
You can't pop sick wheelies in a suit
You can't get $10 chinese with your girl in a suit

you realize you're living such a crappy life

>$10 food
>a girl who makes you eat her out or she'll leave you and your self-esteem is so low you'll do anything to keep her happy like a beta
>you waste time helping other people with shit work because you want to be "nice"
>you fill the void of time with "fitness" on top of your daily exercise to procrastinate and fill up the time instead of pursuing great accomplishments/wealth
>your girl is an also-ran looking piece of crap who any successful person would throw out

too bad you'll never accomplish anything big. keep checking your credit score and wearing your Levi jeans. make sure you budget and google how to eat pussy better!1!1!1 don't want your girl to kick you out of her life!!!!!

same problem, I'll wear sports shorts and a shitty old billabong t shirt from when I was a kid I need fashion help lol

>>you waste time helping other people with shit work because you want to be "nice"
shhhh...dont let the betas know the secret of the alphas let em be nice

Attached: Capture.png (608x398, 18K)

Huh. I just googled the origin and that's fucking weird. Never knew that. Makes me think why people think of "nice guys" as doormats.

>>you fill the void of time with "fitness" on top of your daily exercise to procrastinate and fill up the time instead of pursuing great accomplishments/wealth
Nigger you're on a fitness board. Go the fuck away if you're going to spew that retarded bullshit.

>"Hurrr I don't workout because I'm accumulating wealth"

You can't buy health, enjoy having a brittle body.

i'm a web developer and am doing business acquisitions on the side. i wear a white polo tucked in with black slacks, dress shoes, and a belt to work everyday since casual is the dress code. i one-up everybody dressing like this and it fits the "culture".

for business meetings and other events i go to or do, i wear Brioni suits.

donald trump wears the same brand but i get mine tailored. dress up kids. i'm only 23 and MOG the older guys regularly and women flirt with me regularly.

Attached: 49135521tg_20_f.jpg (1030x1306, 48K)

those cost $7k wtf

guys how do i get out of being a NEET? I'm 22 and have $2k saved up and no job or education. i'm so lazy and can't find the motivation or book to get me going. i want shit like this. any ex-NEETs can help me out?

>also white

Attached: 1491205155490s.jpg (228x250, 7K)

Express.

You sound pretty bitch-made.
Helping others with difficult work isn't just about being nice, or in your case feigning niceness, but actually enjoying the act of pouring effort into a task. It's not about that person owing you one or trying to boost your standing with that person. If you can only think of helping others as something that will ultimately help yourself, then you're too far gone. A good man is a pillar of his community, someone who others can lean on for support.
You sound like the kind of person who will step on the heads of others to reach the top without giving a second thought to those around you

Vests and joggers for casual shit, plane t shirts and jeans when I need to not look like a bum.

Attached: 68BB2A7F-DBE6-4751-82D5-116BD61D7803.jpg (480x480, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hWbtJdo0TVo

this is for scum like you...especially the end. you're gonna get eaten alive in life kid.

Fuck the world. I only care about myself and second my wife. Fuck people.

Besides his drive, there is almost nothing redeemable about that man.
>measures success from only his own point of view
>raises only himself up
>clearly unhappy, hates those around him
>unfit, old, those around him are practically begging for his death so they can claim his possessions (the only reason they associate with him in the first place)

>you're gonna get eaten alive in life kid.
I doubt it. Supporting others works both ways. While I become a pillar for those around me, they also become many small supports to aid me. If life ever somehow throws anything at me that I can't handle, I have a whole community of people readily willing to help. Not because they're trying to get one over on me, but because it's the right thing to do, and I've lead that by example.
Fuck your ideology. It's no different than that of a golddigging woman

based and fatherpilled

cringe and leechpilled

Based and slobpilled

This. Fashion is for people who try to cover up their shameful bodies.

How to get Max Payne forearms Jow Forums

bro this guy lives in a castle and has hundreds of millions of dollars. not saying the other guy is right per se but i'd rather be rich and successful from *my* point of view than poor and helping people out.

every rich guy is pretty ruthless and even at my job, the guys who are the rudest and "alpha" are the guys making it in life and work. people fuck you over in life bro. i'm 33 and learned the hard way. I am too scared thought to be offensive and dont have the balls but if you can, be rough af and dont care about anyone else.

Same way I did before. Dirty wife beater, dirty sweatpants and adidas slides with dirty socks.

>he didnt always wear it
You're never going to make it.

I usually just wear activewear/gymwear around as I work from home most of the time. Occasionally I'll wear some casual wear, but I prefer comfort over fashion. There's a lot of cool looking activewear now, so I just look like I'm going to the gym all the time.

Fucking kek'd

Attached: hehehe.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Used to work in a slacks-and-blazer office for awhile and it was nice walking around after work looking like I had a serious job.

Now I say fuck it and wear gym shorts and t’s with high top chucks, get mires and always the comfiest guy in the room. (Note: if you only dress up on occasion you get a lot more attention than if you’re trying hard every day).

>fell for the stem cs meme
>no difference in gym wear and work wear
>feel as if I am still a kid

>cares bout what other people want or think
>kys

The only answer

Attached: Madmax2.jpg (400x261, 24K)

Attached: chad physique.png (500x629, 590K)

I wear my pants from fucking high school with my thighs about to burst open from the gainz, but i worked for this ass and i got the privilege to show it

ill be using cringe anime t-shirts obviously

Attached: 1478987942324.jpg (937x586, 157K)

Almost exclusively wear a wife beater and sweats unless I'm at work or at some shit I need to dress up for. If its cold ill wear a sweater. If I have to dress up Ill wear a long sleeve button up and slacks but seriously, the vast majority of my time is spent in sweats.

lmao

me too
keep going user

Attached: 1549516010446.png (1144x1920, 1.3M)