$19.12 is all it costed me at Wendy's for 10 large patties, 1 small fry, and a plain baked potato...

$19.12 is all it costed me at Wendy's for 10 large patties, 1 small fry, and a plain baked potato.. Wendy's is the greatest fast food on the go after a solid workout

Attached: IMG_7089.jpg (750x1334, 294K)

i spend 200 bucks on wendy's every month. its expensive as far as fast food goes, but other fast food just wrecks my body, wendy's is at least bearable

Shoo shoo tranny discord

1.) why do you live in your car again?

2.) do the people at wendy's question you/look at you funny when you order 10 patties

I told you last time to get chives you fucking loser.

that's pretty expensive and bland. why not just stop by your supermarket and get a whole rotisserie chicken for like 6-8 dollars?

CIA honeypot

1. By choice , I'm in the Bay Area so rent is very expensive

2. No they don't care

>I choose not to be able to afford rent

OR buy roughly 2lbs worth of mince-meat for

Haha dude I did the same thing for a long time. I parked at Terminal Blvd in Mountain View, also Pacifica a block west from Safeway. It was fun as hell

>I choose to pay $2100/month for a shitty studio with no heat or A/C

my man

Spending $19 when ground beef is $1.50 a pound....

Mmmmmm

You idiot. I could eat for several days off $20 and get more protein and macros than that. You're dumb.

He lives in his car.

He cant cook food.

Fucking retard thinjs hes saving money by not renting or driving to arizona and renting

God I hate zoomers.

You are american. I mean that as an insult.

FFS have you pissed off your family so much that they won't even offer you a couch?
Also I live in NorCal myself and understand the rent situation, but FFS don't you at least have a buddy or two you could jointly share a house or apartment with to save money? Or go move to Nevada or somewhere where it's cheaper.

It doesn't bother me, I save a lot of money and everything works out

Lel

Sorry but you sound incredibly dumb.

He lives out the back of his car, not exactly a standing member of society.

you straight niggin son and i pat you in the back keep kekkin the good kek brother

What do you do? Does society reward you with a lot of money and sex?

>I choose to live in one of the shittiest area's for cost of living

You could literally just move to Nevada and be 1000x better off

OP lives in his car

>costed
kys black person

>just move across the country, bro
yeah, its not like its impossible to find a job or anything, especially in spic invasion territory, its not like spics take all the jobs that OP would be qualified for or anything!

Dog, you are delusional.

1. Realize homeless people rationalize their homelessness the same exact way you rationalize your living situation.

2. I GUARANTEE you that when someone comes to an establishment and do something that is outside of their norm they react to it accordingly. As a nigga who eats way too much fast food I can tell you going through the drive through and ordering ~$20 worth of food raises some eyebrows. If you think otherwise you are COMPLETELY unaware

Is this even healthy?

yes.

You can't use more than 35 grams of protein in one meal for muscle creation. Most of the excess protein is oxidized into carbs. I have my protein split up into 30 grams every 2 hours.
Also:

>2019
>still falling for the sugary jew
>not being ketopilled
Yikes!

Tuscon is prime Mexican territory a d has tonnes of jobs and it's not across the country it's a short drive from Cali.

Minnesota has tonnes of jobs too. And its not that far. You could get there with 200 dollars and get a decent job within a week. Rent is a third the price.

You posted a similar thread but a different picture of 7 large patties and 1 baked potato for like 12$, dont know where you live but I can get 2 pounds of 80/20 ground beef followed by 3 pounds of sweet potatoes for around 15$ at the super market, don’t know why you’re thinking you’re getting a good deal for 40% lean 30% fat 30% corn filler patties

dudes i live in north bay and i pay 75% of my paycheck to rent a 1bd but i couldn't imagine living in my car cuz it's so fucking cold. (socal native)

where are u guys and what industry you working in?

sidenote.. how come i can't use image URLS to post pictures to Jow Forums anymore? it keeps crashing my chrome.

Is this real or a meme

i live in masasachusetts and i'm going homeless once spring hits. may or may not have a car by the time that happens, so i may be living in the woods. i'm either gonna buy a flatbed truck and bolt my power cage to it, or hide it somewhere in the woods. i can't just go somewhere else, i have to stay here

cook in a public park with a fucking soda can stove like wtf is wrong with you paying 20 bucks for two pounds of beef

this fucker wonders why he can't pay rent

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Thanks user, it's not for everyone but it works for me

It's very comfortable for me living wise, my bank account going up every month keeps me going forsure but also my whole life is here in cali, my friends, my job, my gym, the area is so beautiful too , just no place like the Bay Area, im not trying to sound like a snarky fuck but I genuinely have enough money saved and a stable job to justify doing this, it's only temporary my guys, it's all for financial freedom , were all gonna make it

If all your family and friends are there why don't you all share an apt, or house? You'd at least have a shower, kitchen, room for a mattress. I just don't get it dude? Do you have a diagnosed mental disorder or something?

>my whole life is here in cali, my friends, my job, my gym, the area is so beautiful too
this. it fucking sucks growing up in an expensive area because you don't want to leave but you can't afford shit. i don't get why anyone would want to be a gypsy moving from state to state never having any roots

Was pricilla hot?

>chrome
wew

samefag. u gonna get like winter camping gear to sleep in or something? u got a gym pass to shower of course...

good luck brother we're all gonna make it.

ya i used to prefer firefox but lately chrome seems faster to me. still i wish i could link URL pictures cuz i'm not gonna download them to my hdd i just don't know why it doesn't work like it used to

its more that chrome is so insecure and everything you do goes straight to google and the government
ff is kind of getting worse but nightly is still fast enough for me

Real

>costed

what is going on with this? i've been seeing people write "costed" almost daily on here/plebbit, and they don't seem to be ESL.

>By choice

Attached: A77657F5-8017-4C27-8AC5-DAF30FB89FAD.gif (360x358, 2.97M)

Use brave

No memes 100% real

Mexicans taking all of the tech jobs

>You can't use more than 35 grams of protein in one meal for muscle creation.
>Not just telling your body it's a different meal each time you hit the limit

It's like you're not even trying

>He fell for the Computer Science meme.

lmao six figure salary in silicon valley but can't even afford a place to live

this is why you take the /nurse/ pill, bros

>no experience paradox
>finally land a bottom level job, get trained by mexicans, quickly promoted just above them
>all the management are 55+, positions open up and are take by new 55 year olds
stuck in this level right above the mexicans because old people wont retire. user isn't wrong it's fucking tough to find work out here. old people even worse than the mexicans cuz they literally can't do physical work