What can I do for this part of my forearm?

Title.

Or am I cursed with little babby wrists forever?

Attached: 20190210_111805.jpg (1884x1614, 1.19M)

You can't make your fuckin bones larger dude. Just get bigger, the stronger you get and the larger your forearms get the less noticeable your perceived "babby wrists" will be

If you get fat you can make your wrist area look a lot thicker. Look at any fat dude. You don't have to become morbidly obese but just being higher body fat will do that for ya.

Otherwise small wrists have the advantage of creating the illusion of forearm size due to the wrist being smaller in relation to the forearm muscles. So don't worry about this and just train your forearms.

Looks fine, hold heavier weight.

You think thats bad? My dick has the same circumference as my wrists

Thanks, I appreciate the advice brahs.

Masturbate twice a day, worked great for me

Attached: ob_10.png (1000x1000, 484K)

>twice

Lol, amateur.

My wrists are even smaller, fml.

What forearm exercises would be best for MASSIVE GROWTH?

Attached: 1541716676239.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

me too but for me its a good thing

my dick is actually thicker than my wrist
6.5 dick
6.2 wrist

>You can't make your fuckin bones larger
I thought mewing was Legit. Jow Forums lied again

I have extremely thin wrists, and I absolutely don't give a fuck.

I also have feminine hands, and I don't care. I like them like that.

Your dick is 6.5 in circumference?

I want to see this.

wrist rollers are pretty fucking good

even the bodybuilder god couldnt fix this shit.

Attached: aJem2.jpg (560x598, 45K)

How make big bones please

can't you build muscle on the part right after the wrist tho?

It's...
Over...

Attached: 1519217502841.jpg (960x720, 100K)

No, because there aren't much muscle there to begin with.

you are a female

Unironically, rock climbing.

It won't do shit about your bone structure obviously but it will fill out your lower forearms (and rear delts and core and back) like nothing else, which will more than make up for your tiny wrists.

While you won't turn into pic related overnight, a few months is enough to mog wristlets so hop to it m8.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (962x964, 220K)

Hammer curls, a lot of them. Then pull ups.

Thanks for letting us know

mewing is legit, but when it comes to your wrists i cant really see a way to push your wrists from the inside. i guess technically with distraction osteogenesis it could be possible

Bone enhancement surgery. Oh wait that doesn't exist.

Look to how arm wrestlers train their forearms, they do it daily sometimes even 2-3x a day. There is a reason they get and have thicker wrists, while your average gym brah has been stuck with 6" wrists for the last 3 years.

Grab a 10lbs plate and crappy T shirt that you never wear anymore, or something like a karate belt. (If the grip is too thick on the shirt, cut the sleeves off)
Loop it though, grab the end and do 5+x20-30 neutral wrist curls to the side with your arm in a 90 degree curl like position but with your shoulder externally rotated out a bit on your armrest or thigh.
Then for the same amount of reps, lay your forearm down flat on your armwrest or thigh and do neutral grip reverse wrist curls.

Kinda like those guys that fuck around with sledgehammers and touch them to the face and back.
I'm not great with explaining things because hur durr autism but this has been working well for me lately, alongside wrist pronations and supinations, and it hasn't been affecting my grip strength that much.

Pic isn't super related to wrist, but always good to have.

Attached: 1451888891439.jpg (1900x1500, 748K)

farmers walk

me too. don't care

do you rock climb or do you watch jujimufu

>can i make my wrist bigger thread #654186515

Piana said small wrists are ideal. Make the rest of your arms look bigger.

Attached: rich.jpg (1107x1356, 84K)

All arm wrestlers have big wrists even before they start training. Just like all basketball players are tall.