Climbing/Bouldering

Mega fun lads, QTs everywhere.

Though the amount you can plate means nothing.

Attached: A4D5AB60-D598-42AD-9F14-77D976D0BEF7.jpg (890x501, 118K)

climbers are fuckin dirty hippie nerds and I don't want them in my neighborhood

It fun, but this is true. Hippies, nerds, onion boys. There are qts though, and if you're fit you'll mog most people there easily

this, the gym i go to is full of 5'5" 130lb soiboys. mogging everyone is fun, although i get mogged when it actually comes to climbing.
don't really care all those fags take it super serious i just fuckin climb halfway up then jump off onto the pads WWE style, "please climb down we don't want you getting hurt" uh i'm not made of paper like you fuck off

Attached: IMG_5780.jpg (809x853, 159K)

>QTs everywhere
climber chicks ALWAYS have boyfriends

there are qt's at your local gym. So using this as a reason is pointless. Hell, I could have even said there are qt's at a crossfit gym.

Lead climb or fuck off

You'll never experience the freedom of the hills going up tiny boulders

Do both user

Genuine question, what good does QTs being at a place do?

The few times I’ve got the courage to talk to them I get blown off immediately becasuse they are (understandably) there for exercise and not interested

Can I post mountain pics here?

Attached: IMAG0838.jpg (1472x2592, 1.38M)

sure thing bud

Is actual mountain climbing worth getting into?

Attached: knh brocken spectre.jpg (728x1154, 135K)

This is truth.
My roomate climbs and he:
>Has hippie hair
>Hippie Goatie
>Smokes weed all day
>Has hipster tastes (music, clothing, etc.)
>Is complete dyel

I took a break from climbing to focus on making gains. I was climbing 5+ times a week but then ended up super underweight and skelly. Thinking about taking a week off from the gym though to focus more on climbing though, and doing some photography while Im out in nature but i dont know. Been getting fat from bulking so a week to lean out a bit would be nice.

It will dominate your life and maybe eventually take it.

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_829922136923686_20190206_111437098.jpg (2048x1822, 1.99M)

Based

>i just fuckin climb halfway up then jump off onto the pads WWE style, "please climb down we don't want you getting hurt" uh i'm not made of paper like you fuck off
kek

Attached: 0HPsf6t.jpg (323x414, 7K)

>i just fuckin climb halfway up then jump off onto the pads WWE style, "please climb down we don't want you getting hurt" uh i'm not made of paper like you fuck off

Top kek. Based

climbing is a cult unless you're honnold tier/doing it as a career. at best it's a personality substitute for undergrads/recent grads who can't figure out the normie methods of socialization for young adults. don't bother calling me out on sour grapes/virginity because im not trying to hide that

My fucking sides

its very expensive so nope

Cool.

Attached: IMAG0573_zpshuawxjqu.jpg (1024x582, 224K)