Why is the food so shitty in the US?

Why is the food so shitty in the US?
Everything is processed, full of sugar, hormone disruptors and manmade toxins.

Attached: 1549489029289.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

the idea of home made meals made from natural ingredients is so foreign it is the new "healthy trend", imagine how fucked up they are. Drinking water is also a weird thought for the average burger, if you suggest it they will say "clear water?... like... from the toilet?"

Everyone is stupid but me .derp derp...somehow the past was better ..derp derp...looks how smart I am calling out all day stupid..derp derp..if only they'd listen to me

>projecting

Hey man be careful talking about the shit we have that fucks with our hormones or this guy might blatantly deny the facts

>starts throwing chocolate on it
fucking kek

Burgers unironically believes that dairy does wonders for you, and pumping hormones to make the chickens big like beasts are not big deal.

Attached: images (1).jpg (747x410, 32K)

you actually posted a German woman though, read the text on her can of sausages

dairy is great, but murrican cows are fat, stressed and full of hormones.
The real reason why they are so fat is that literally 80% of anything you find on a supermarket has a shitload of added sugars. That on top of the low quality meat (same reason why their dairy suck) and use of vegetable/seed oils to fry them.

It's funny how they also try to blame a single thing out of their diet and take retarded sides like going vegan when the problem goes beyond a single food.

What in the name of fuck is that death concoction?

Attached: 1544951197362.jpg (431x557, 23K)

Just eat the meat you can trace back to the farm. Processed food in America is completely fucked

T. Never been to America

that video is just showing someone with severe mental illness, not your run of the mill fatty. Kinda sad, obesity should be treated as a mental illness, but instead we've just decided to rebrand it as an irrelevant characteristic of people.

>American cuisine

Attached: 1549707080749.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Whole foods are the same everywhere dumbass. You're fat because you eat processed junk shit like the large majority of Americans

Attached: jackflyinfood.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

>You're fat
But I'm underweight

>Whole foods are the same everywhere
Is this the typical amerimutt logic?

You're right, OP. American convenience food is objectively terrible.

Do Americans really do this? Wtf is she even making?

You clearly aren't at a healthy body composition though and you blame your environment instead of taking responsibility for your own shitty dietary choices

t. planet size amerimutt

Food and chemistry corporations have been steering the conversation when it comes to diet and health in the american corporation since the 40's user.

This looks disgusting; almost as through its were the unplanned actions of child in the kitchen.

When I went to university I just bought these pre- chopped 'stur fry mixes' and microwaved them, added some spice. Literately a child could make it without advanced utensils (no chopping, or open heat). Everyone else in my dorm ate like mongs and justified based on the difficulty and effort of cooking.

Based jackposter

Cope more skinnyfat fuck

Attached: Snapchat-353757488.jpg (1080x1920, 214K)

Is that what you got after years of chronic masturbation?
Nice lady hairs btw

you're thinking of snack foods and frozen food and shit that's basically ready to heat up and eat which is available in every developed country, not just the US. Go to a supermarket in the UK and you'd see the same exact shit.

Stay 30% bodyfat tubby

>U.S.
>low quality meat

it exists but the U.S. produces some very high quality meat in general.

>cheese
>sausages
>more cheese
>chocolate
>more cheese
>mfw
How you even get to this point?

Attached: 1495225413233.gif (235x213, 103K)

>Projecting amerilard
lmao

Attached: diabeetus.jpg (519x519, 23K)