What's the consensus on Subway around here, Jow Forumsizens?

What's the consensus on Subway around here, Jow Forumsizens?

Attached: subway-header.jpg (1200x415, 156K)

i think every fast food place is the same regarding food quality

shit, unless you're too poor to buy real food or too lazy to cook it

It has to be better than McDonald's and Taco Bell and shit.

Not poor, and I cook. The thing is, I've been struggling on finding food to hold me over for lunchtime. I don't have many snacks (haven't gone to grocery in a while) and Subway's right down the street, and a Footlong Cold Cuts sub for $6 sounds like a deal to me. I can afford it.

Eating subs daily will cost you much more than buying actual food... no? Is it just my country?

Eating a footlong daily at Subway would cost you $60-75 a week (fluctuates if you get different sandwiches).

it's the lowest tier cold cuts you'll ever find, worse than buddig, and they stiff you on the meat so what you're getting is mostly carbs from the giant bread.

a grilled chicken sandwich or some burgers from a fast food place would be way better and cheaper. just don't get any fries.

Well yeah, isn't that like a lot for a single meal p/day?

Might be. All depends on your budget tho. I'd say most of my income goes towards food.

spicy italian is based

used to work at subway. the 9 grain oats is 51%wheat to constitute calling it "whole grain". the "olive oil" is 89%blend of canola with the rest olive oil. ama if anyone curious

Redpill me on the oven roasted chicken

You can easily get a weeks worth of healthy mealprep food for like $40

to expensive and not filling enough, for that small sandwich they offer I can get pic related easily

Attached: file.png (1500x1001, 1.91M)

As an Italian, I value it the shittiest fast food ever. Smells like carton and the texture is just overly wet bread.
If I am in the mood of fast food I expect to dive in lard, sauces and fried shit. Not a fake homemade shit.
If I wanted a bread and deli sandwich, well you know, I would make me one

Half onion half chicken parts

What is the least shitty meat at Subway?

You can get a lot of vegetables for a fast-food meal, I like it.

Fast food is a meme and should be avoided at all costs but when it cant I choose subway.
>Chicken chop salad with double chicken
>spinach
>jalapenos
>any sauce/dressing you choose
>none of that shit bread
>real filling

Attached: file.png (619x723, 674K)

I mean it healthy if you pick the right shit. You're better off buying sandwich meat, cheese, lettuce, all that shit instead of throwing your money away at subway imooo.

Shit
t. subway employee
Subway is pretty expensive. The sub I get, double deluxe meat and extra bacon x2, comes out to 20usd.

>It has to be better than McDonald's and Taco Bell and shit.
Wrong.
The amount of protein you get in the shittiest mcdicks burger is double what you will get from subway.
The bread is pure sweetened carbs that gives you the illusion of getting a bang for your buck but all in all you're getting scammed and fatter

>It has to be better than McDonald's and Taco Bell and shit.
Big Mac and Spicy Italian have almost identical nutrients except Big Mac has more protein and less sodium.

shit... it IS all bread, isn't it...