How do you keep lifting after a breakup Jow Forums?

How do you keep lifting after a breakup Jow Forums?

Attached: comfy.png (459x305, 218K)

by getting your priorities straight

It actually motivates me because I makes me work harder to get a better gf. Having a gf is a fucking gains goblin because it makes you satisfied with who you are

use the anger user

Attached: angry-customers-in-the-automotive-industry-21613816.jpg (300x199, 35K)

My main priority is to find a good woman to marry and have kids with. Last gf was that, but she ended things a few nights ago.
Talked last night, apparently she does this all the time, ends relationships just to start another.
Weird, I was motivated to go the gym more because I had a woman to impress. I took a week off, going to go back on Wednesday to get back on schedule.

Once the sadness turns to anger, I will.

cardio helps the sadness i find

Cutting right now, maybe I'll throw in some running just to speed up the process.

Keeping your routine will help out a lot.

Infinitely more than not having one

Idk your age but when women do shit like that it's more a maturity thing than anything, it's sad but it's something most people deal with in life.

You'll only be as resentful as you let yourself be.

I'm 27. I am sad but I can already feel it dissipating which I guess is an improvement to when I was younger. I'm starting to get to the age where finding a faithful woman is getting more and more difficult and I worry that I won't.

>Not breaking up with your current significant other everytime you need to hit a PR at the gym
Loving
Every
Laugh

Attached: 1523415225238.gif (210x235, 536K)

The same way I lifted before having a GF.

Fucking shit fpbp

Go harder just to spite her. Whenever im on the rowing machine and want to quit i think of her and go even harder for an extra +10 minutes crying the whole time because I remembered when we loved each other and why cant she love me no more man i miss her

Attached: FB2BB376-7EBA-4ABF-AB35-0289C064F5C1.jpg (1152x2048, 240K)

It is possible to learn this power

...But not from a natty...

Attached: sidious.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

just go to the gym lol

Attached: 1549219473026.png (300x234, 143K)

Most guys want to lift more when they're not dating anyone

Idk dude just get to the gym and keep bangin, as a guy unless you're literally retarded every gf you have should be notably better than the last

Work for the next one or die a lonely born-again

By imagining every rep is physically hurting her

I fell into a great period of despair and self loathing.
My dad was told he was going to die, due to kidney disease.
My GF at the time dumped me and then married another guy within a month.
I reverted back to being a recluse, stopped going to the gym, everything.
Managed to keep one, real life friend.
Two years later, my dad is doing better. I devoted my time to helping him and my mom, at the sacrifice of my own health, to some extent.
Still a recluse. Still have one, real life friend.
Still haven't gone back to the gym.
Still haven't given up all hope.
Still here.
Stay strong brother, and don't become like me.
Become someone to inspire me, to return to being the best version of me.

How old are you?

bruh i'm 27 too, and kinda going through a break up as well. I guess it's more that we dragged a break up out; dated a chick for almost 5 years and broke up two years ago. were off and on until she told me at the end of 2018 that she's dating someone.

anywho, point is i'm at the same age as you and i'm heartbroken as well. if we don't find someone maybe we can just be gay together no homo. Look at scoobs, he's an old gay dude and seems super happy.

Attached: 1549207993553.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

You lift BECAUSE of a breakup, you fool. Get your shit straight

homie... let that shit MOTIVATE YOU. LET THAT CUNT LIGHT A FUCKING FIRE UNDER YOUR ASS SO THAT YOU CAN SHOW UP 6 MONTHS FROM NOW AND SHOW HER THAT SHE FUCKED UP.

Come on user, fuck her, you're fucking gold. Keep going and mog the shit out of whatever poor sap ends up with her next.

We told you to not associate with soulless vaginiggers, but you didn't listen, you kept dismissing it as silly incel superstitions, and yet you got fucked over like many others did.

Yeah that'd be cool. Maybe adopt some little black kids or something.
Yes. The wound is still fresh. Finding it difficult to muster the will. It's there, just covered over with a sense of rejection.
Wtf I love mgtow now.

im intrested tell me more
no homo

Not this, its a short-term hack Definitely this Stop living to find someone else, it's transparently mentally ill and any fucking NPC you select the third dialogue option with will tell you.

Work and lifting will keep you distracted.

That’s the best time to lift you absolute f@gg0t

Assess the situation, see what you need to either improve on or what red flags to look out for in a future relationship. They might be small flags but they turn into bigger problems down the road

Ex hit me up a few months after I broke up, saying she wanted to work things out. Come to find out the guy she’s in a nursing program with that I cut her off for(she hung out with him to study and drink and told me that she was developing feelings) got a dui and killed someone. Knew it was a monkey branching thing and that it wasn’t worth it.

>Yeah that'd be cool. Maybe adopt some little black kids or something.
i'm game

i'm 5'11 king of the manlets
160lbs
escaping skelemode

Op here, 5'11" and 150 due to cutting.
We're basically twins.

Too old senpai.
Too old.
I should have given up on life long ago.
If it wasn't for my parents, I would have.
Still, I'm here.
Still, I'm big enough of a dreamer, to want more than I have, and stubborn enough to work hard enough to make it.

it's fate

where do you live, i'm a leaf

Attached: 1511765030312.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Do you have a career?
Seattle area. Never been to Canada. PNW ftw.

Get yourself a fuckbuddy and use all of your pain as anger.

lift harder. Heartbreak is what got me in the gym in the first place.

I started lifting because I got cucked in high school and it still hurts a bit. Every time I hit the heavy bag, I think of that piece of shit Chad and it pulls out all the strength I have in me.

I found it was easier to lift after a breakup. Lift for yourself and for who you want to become.

Attached: 1549826599445.jpg (1079x1232, 88K)

simp.

A break up made me start lifting
When youre at your worst, you should look your best.
Let every bulging muscle, every ripple on your body show your pain, make people listen to the story that fucked you

Attached: 1548963557100.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

I've conditioned my mind so that every time I think of her my friends immediately spring to mind so instead of thinking about her I think about my friends. Doesn't work perfectly but it helps.

I work in I.T.
Own my own business.
Between it, and my parents, both in failing health, it leaves very little time or opportunity to chase ass / meet new people.
In the deep, deep south.
Most women my age, in my area, are horror shows of missing teeth, multiple kids, with multiple fathers. At this point, I'm better off being alone than attempting to take care of another person, other than myself and my parents.

I imagine a scenario in my head where she walks in and doesnt do any exercise, she just comes to see me fail whatever I'm doing.

Makes me very angry, and I do what I do out of pure hatred and spite.

Attached: cfadfadf.jpg (746x982, 157K)

>My main priority is to find a good woman to marry and have kids with.
Monkey brain.

>28, almost 29
>dating girl for 9 years
>absolutely in love for a long time
>move in together finally
>her mother passes away and turns into a different person
>despite all efforts to help her nothing worked
>slowly fell out of love
>friend who helped me through it and i grew close
>falling in love with friend
>29, no skill no degree no job, in a failing relationship and in love with someone i cant have
>despite it all gonna find a way

ill get through it.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 109K)

I'm looking at getting into coding myself.
Sorry for your situation, sounds like you got dealt a shitty hand as far as your parents go.
As for the recluse stuff, that is a self fulfilling prophecy. I know it's cliche but the more you stay inside and become familiar with it, the less you'll want to change that.
Try changing it, whatever that means to you. You own your own business, I'll bet you could get fit and charm some mid twenties qt that isn't a slut and hang on to her.
C'mon, what's wrong with that?
Nice willpower man.
What do you do for work? Anything you want to pursue?

want to be an actor or youtube personality or some shit. uber cucking it right now.

Acting is pretty difficult to get into and as far as making money on YouTube goes that's also very hit or miss.
Take it for what it's worth but I'd suggest getting into something more reliable. I went to trade school on a whim to be a commercial diver and have had little luck finding work. Due to this, I started learning how to code as you can do that freelance without a degree and make a decent living once you're good at it.

Knowing the person you are thinking of isn’t thinking about you is a horrible feel. Kinda experiencing it too right now but on a smaller scale

This so fucking much.

>Knowing the person you are thinking of isn’t thinking about you is a horrible feel
Fuck dude

Attached: 03E132DF-D208-4052-B404-A343FE1C68E9.jpg (640x398, 49K)

ive been there. youll realize when other people come along that if thaey dont want you then it wasnt meant. it hurts but youll a tually appreciate the ones that come along more.

i love you sheev poster pls never change

just low key maim her in some way so she comes crawling back to you

the more permanent the damage the more attached she will feel to you

just depends how much you want her back

Attached: 1549751567129.jpg (434x368, 57K)