Anyone else find thiccer women less attractive because their thigh/arm circumference is larger than yours despite...

Anyone else find thiccer women less attractive because their thigh/arm circumference is larger than yours despite months of lifting?
> pic related

Attached: BOSS3.jpg (800x1181, 172K)

t. low test beta

Women who weigh more than half of what I do are effectively sexual 0s

I thigh mogged most chicks I thought were hot within my first 5 months of lifting.

No because im not an insecure faggot comparing my body to the female body and thinking that i want to look body more like hers.

Fucking trannies again.

Attached: 1536448441997.jpg (800x600, 83K)

I have like 31" legs with a pump and if a woman has thicker thighs than mine and if they're smooth and good and all of that, I'll have an erection that could reinforce concrete

unless you weight like 275+, this is a stupid rule unless you're dating 13-year-old girls...

Do you really want a gf over 100lbs user
Why not just date men at that point

let me guess, you date filipino or vietnamese girls?

That's 45kg according to google. Wtf, kids weight more than this. You're either a pedo or one of those insecure lanklets who date tiny girls that look like their little sister

What you're describing is the default. Only low self-esteem betas fuck overweight girls.

fpbp

Not same user but my gf is 163cm (~5'4'') and weights 43kg (~94.5lbs).

>they don't understand that pedos need to compensate to be satisfied while still being in accordance to the law

Thats not something to be proud of, your girls BMI would be 16, which is absolutely underweight.

Never said that I was "proud" of it, she's actually slowly gaining weight, objective is around 50kg.

No

so we went from pedo to necro.

tfw no anorexic gf

No, because I'm not insecure and I know the difference between fat and muscle.

>feels bad compared to a woman

Are you stupid?

No. I love thicc women. I don't want a stick auschwitz jew girl.

My rule is that the girls legs need to be thiccer than mine. Otherwise I wont even approach them.

A woman with 24" thighs and 16" biceps is FAT not thicc.

A girl with optimal thiccness who is nearly my height will weigh as much as me when I'm on a cut. She will be at peak fertility and sexuality and bear the strongest children without height mogging you.

Sticc is the most patrian of body types for women, men have figured this out for thousands of years, idk why it's even a debate right now.

Attached: 1549546324372.jpg (600x800, 27K)