Falim gum or mastic gum for jaw gains?

falim gum or mastic gum for jaw gains?

Attached: 1534514811813.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Mastic gum, it has a very nice texture and it blends in with my girlfriends bed so I can stick it on when she's not looking and save it for later

Mastic has other health benefits so it's the obvious choice. Just don't overdo it and up with tmj

it's not falim, it's falım. falım is the gum of superior humans.

mastic. i bought some and i love it, has definitely made my jaw look better

get your head checked
you are clearly insane

What if I already have TMJ?

Any recommendation what mastic gum to buy? There are like thousands of different kinds online

bump

how do i get jaw gainz with braces? I've had them for almost a year now and will probably have them for another 3 or so

Genetics

try my cum instead of gum, weak jawed faggot

Chewing tobacco works way better than both desu.

But you dont actually chew chew, you just keep a chunk under your lip.

>her der I chew my chewing tobacco
found the retard who has never used chewing tobacco

You do with actual chewing tobacco
What most people call chewing tobacco is actually dipping tobacco
Real chewing tobacco you actually have to chew on instead of popping it into your lip

Mastic for sure. Also if you want to make it even tougher freeze some water/juice, let it defrost a bit then have the odd sip while chewing. It toughens the gum up even more, so you don't have to chew it for as long.

As if you actually do that

guys help i wanna chew gum but it'll fuck my mouth up with these shits

Attached: 1461003381419.png (657x527, 44K)

You chew it a little, but then you tuck it in your gum

I’ve tried both and prefer the chios mastic, it’s better for teeth in general. It’s tougher as well for more jaw gains. Been mewing and chewing mastic for a few years. I vouch for the jaw gains, plus posture gains from forcing yourself to not mouth breathe.

I buy Chios. Seemed like the most recc'd gum brand. I can confirm it is brutal to chew. Make sure to chew with your mouth slightly open to go through the full ROM of chewing.

What's your routine and what your results been like? Any comments from others in your life or do you have pics you're willing to share?

That’s dip, dumbass

Sure dude.

I just chew 30 min to an hour most days, I’ll give my masticators a break for a day or two.

Most of the research I’ve seen indicate the importance of nutrition (everything Weston Price), make sure you’re getting food with vitamin K2. Don’t forget exercise.

I’ve gotten more compliments in the past two years than I did before that, take that with again of salt.

Attached: C6F3AE52-E1EA-4A9B-ABA2-D654C69A9428.jpg (1213x1781, 589K)

nice epicanthal folds

King Krule is that you

Damn nice gains man. You're a pretty handsome dude. What do you eat for K2?

reminds me a little bit of mads mikkelsen in the recent pic

You buy it from Amazon? Do they sell that gum in pharmacies like CVS, etc?

Yeah I buy it from Amazon. Highly doubt you'll be able to find it in retail.

falim gum for me.
If you're allergic to tree nuts, especially pistachios, don't fuck with mastic.

Does reddit allow minors to post? Because if they do then you should go there and ask this question.

THIS SHIT WILL WEAR OUT YOUR JAW!!!!
MY MOM TOLD ME THIS!!!

DO NOT DO IT TOO OFTEN OR TOO LONG LETS SAY YOUR JAW HAS 1000HP EVERY HOUR OF INTENSE CHEWING WILL DRAIN YOU OF 1HP.

DONT BE DUMB OK OR DO YOU WANT TO EAT MUSHY SHIT THAT MY GRANDMA EATS FOR LIFE??!

NOT A JOKE GUYS

LOOK INTO IT.

THANKS.FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

Attached: 1533740216466.jpg (960x1280, 274K)

Thanks user.

I honestly make my own kefir, I cook
liver n onions, buy grass fed animal products that are high in fat (vitamin K2 is fat soluble)

Daily:
>kefir from grass fed milk
I make my own. Raw milk I’ve noticed tastes the best but just make sure if you make kefir to NOT use homogenized or ultra pasteurized milk, it’ll kill the kefir grains.
Most of the time:
>pastured eggs
>liver n onions

Sometimes:
>raw cheese or at least cheese from grass fed cows

I cook with tallow, lard and butter.

For getting calcium and magnesium I eat roasted pistachios, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.

For every other nutrient I just make stews with assorted veggies, making sure I have at least one cruciferous vegetable. I’ll eat raw carrots n hummus sometimes.

Not him, but I've read that a diet including ample amounts of red meat can ensure that you reach your K2 needs. I think it's in fish and eggs too, though I'm not 100% sure. It's also in alfalfa, strangely enough.

Nice. I've honestly been wanting to try carnivore for a while and these posts, while not carnivore per se, are things that I will keep in mind while doing it.

I've got a wipe for glasses which I roll up, put between the teeth and chew/bite when I'm sitting at the computer