At a higher bodyfat you can generally lose more fat easier...

At a higher bodyfat you can generally lose more fat easier. I know someone over 30% could safely lose 5-10lbs of just fat (water not included) in the first couple weeks. What about someone 25%?

Attached: 86FA739C-55E9-4FCE-81E1-9C98E25C8A22.jpg (1600x1639, 206K)

bumping this. currently sitting at 20 - 24% after a dirty bulk. how long will it take tao get to 11 - 12% @ 2lbs lost per week?

Yeah man I’m thinking about spending the next 3-4 weeks cutting way harder just to get a little leaner quicker. Anything over 15% and you’re fucked in the dating department. Honestly I build muscle and strength so fast I don’t even mind losing some if it means being less fat quicker

That depends on your weight, buddy.

211lbs currently but more like 209 ish with a totally empty stomach

>tfw two body fat impedence scanners
>one puts me at 17.5%
>the other puts me at 13.9%
>either way I have a blubber gut
This is a long and troublesome cut.

Been trying to lose weight for a month but I'm just stick in the 20-24 range. From now on just gonna eat nothing but raw vegetables and water and hope I won't be a fat sack of shit anymore

>someone over 30% could safely lose 5-10lbs of just fat (water not included) in the first couple weeks.
That would be a calorie deficit of more than 2,000 per day. Probably not achievable healthily.

Most of them could drop 2k cals from their daily intake just by switching to diet soda.

It should be pretty easy to drop down from 25%, it's just below 15% when it becomes difficult
>t.stuck at 12%

Is it even worth cutting a few percentages from around 15% bf? Does going from 15 to 11-12 really makes a difference in looks?

it makes you look tiny in clothes
15% bf is ideal for natties

At 12% my abs are just faintly visible, and you can only really see them in very specific lighting conditions. But yeah 11-12 is a massive improvement from 15, but 10% is what you should be aiming for if you want abs

Can someone guesstimate my bf%? I've been cutting for a couple months now and I really wanna bulk but idk if I'm low enough yet

Attached: 20190201_073403.jpg (2095x2051, 1.5M)

Keep cutting buddy. Over 15%

17%-20%

I may be a bit higher than 15% then. I'm 170 now but I see leaner guys at around 150-160 with about the same muscle as I have. Feels like a good idea to cut some of that fat. I may have bulked a bit too hard

ehh, I would say 16-17% if you have some muscle, 14-15 if you have no muscle. Would recommend continuing cut for 1-2 months.

>this summer I weighed 152 lbs
>bulked to 168
>started my cut two weeks ago
>back down to fucking 157 already and look the same bf except I don’t have love handles anymore
Five pounds of muscle in half a year. What the fuck. I thought noob gains were supposed to be impressive

Attached: 26C875AC-FA38-4731-B820-D492BB3FCCCD.png (368x469, 236K)

You're already wrong if you think 25% isn't a high bodyfat percentage.

Impedance isn't very accurate, but okay for estimations as visceral fat will still factor into equation despite not being visible. Just get a DEXA every couple months.

Bodyfat estimate?

Attached: 2eq2.jpg (1248x1664, 483K)

That’s what I’m thinking, and i know I shouldn’t prioritize harvesting the mass I’ve grown, but I would much rather be around 15%

I would even like being like this, it’s the love handles that I hate. Just screams feminine from miles away
Are you just making a general statement? I don’t think anyone in this thread has said “25% isn’t high”. I know I didn’t in my Op.
12%-15%

at what bodyfat would I see my abs unflexed (in lighting like this?)
or should I start training abs directly?

Don’t give advice

Same to you, because that wasn’t advice that was a decision for myself knowing damn well the pros and cons that I face going that route you vapid cunt.

10%, yes you should hit abs at least 1x a week though

I have 4 abs exercices I do 3x a week, good core is a big help in other things

Can I get a BF % estimate? I want to get down to like 8% eventually

Attached: 52001101_308842403152493_5410860298410131456_n.jpg (2936x3914, 339K)

10%

Clean your mirror

I already did

Op here, I’m basically trying to go from about 20lbs less fat than pic related to anything good looking, even ottermode. SS wasn’t worth it.

Attached: 55590AB9-B309-4461-87FD-F188179CC59F.jpg (750x900, 94K)

Attached: 4ea.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Lmao that’s not me man, that’s from the SS poster meme that gets posted here. I just have a similar body shape with less fat. But you could see why I’m considering daying fuck it and dumping calories while doing a shit load of cardio, skelly is better than that shit

I've always thought 13-15% is the best looking male body.

Me on the bottom right.

I fucked more women over 30% body fat that you probably have in your life.

>currently sitting at 20 - 24% after a dirty bulk

If you were one of my fat cells I would burn you.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

To each his own. When I’m 15% or under getting laid is easy mode for me, they look past the ‘tisming

>it makes you look tiny in clothes

Only if you're underdeveloped. Get bigger and take the neck pill.

>15% bf is ideal for natties

Only in the dead of winter in a sweater + overcoat. You're fat in a T shirt at 15%

I'd say 4 or 5 months. You'll probably make it until summer. Start with 1g of protein/lbs, 1g of carbs/lbs and 0.5g of fat/lbs. Now here's the kicker: your body will eventually adapt so what you do is deacrease your carbs weekly, a good is amount 0.1g/1lbs a week.

By the time you reach a very low daily carb intake you will have a significant lower bf, if you want to cut more you can decrease your fat intake as well.

It's all about counting calories anyway

Attached: 1547357484897.png (549x349, 156K)

by ethiopian standards maybe
everyone lifts to impress normies, and normie standards are pitifully low. lifting to impress Jow Forums is an exercise in futility

I mean, that seems alright for half a year. 10 pounds of muscle over the course of the year with a low bf percentage and you'll look leagues better than when you started.

>build muscle and strength so fast
im sure

>tfw 11.8% right now
>trying desperately for abs
AHHHHHH

>I fucked more women over 30% body fat that you probably have in your life.
Quality>quantity. No one is jealous of your slampig body count.

What is this? 18%

Attached: 20190210_212402.jpg (1536x2048, 1.6M)

Jesus fucking Christ that picture turned out huge. I should have scaled that down

I do man, I've been lifting 10 months and can bench 155 lbs and squat 185. All my friends still benching 115 and don't even squat lol

take the ketopill brothers. it really fucking works.

I might keto to get down to 210lbs. I just don’t know what to eat on it

I'll go Keto if I plateau in weight. I've been on a steady decent for a few months now. I peaked at 220 in November, down to 203 now.

Just really wish I didn't carry all of my fat on my stomach.

Is this really true? Not going to lie, it's one of the reasons I'm so dedicated to my cut this year.

>10 months up to 155 bench
Jesus bro, I hope you started by benching the bar

lots of guides online, just try to stay away from all carbohydrates if necessary. lots of meat, fat, and vegtables. You have to stay away from grains, rice, root veggies, etc. DESU its not that hard once you get past the first week

You have a very large belly button

th-thanks user

One meal a day or keto is easy mode for cutting, yeah you'll be a bit hungry or feel empty but i don't see what's so wrong with that.