Weed and liftan? Is it a good pre workout?

Weed and liftan? Is it a good pre workout?

Attached: 2B860366-14BD-42D2-9BD4-E11A700383BA.png (586x673, 375K)

Anecdotal, but I find a tiny bit of weed quite helpful because I get really into exercising and aware of my muscles, but it's really easy to overdo and give myself a half-arsed work-out.

Go away drugcuck. Jow Forums is a sober board.

Attached: Hero.jpg (1086x652, 57K)

All my lifts are down by like 5-10 kgs if i DUDE before, i smoke some pretty strong stuff. I want quit anyway and so should you, weed is fucking horrible gians goblin.

As long as you're not using so much it actually detriments you, makes you ignore form or overeat, then I can't see a problem with having a bit.

But I also can't see any benefit to it.

Just have a fucking caffeine pill or something.

Posting bait on Jow Forums? Is it a good pre workout?

I would say no. I smoke weed but every time my friend comes along he fucking talks non stop during warm ups. We end up fucking doing squats for like 40 minutes because he wont shut the fuck up and just do his set.

Are you one of the fucking niggers that had the entire locker room at my gym reeking of weed today?

>smoking weed
>making it

Choose one. Weed turns you into a woman.

>weed turns you into a woman
OH FUCK YES PLEASE

Attached: 1487831462780.jpg (630x620, 58K)

Fpbp.
Stoned? Absolutely not. But a little swat before hand can very minutely increase your focus and for me it just puts me in a non talkative business mode

symptoms of an addict

I would unironically prefer to live in that apartment than live in my parents house

Haha yeah dude smoke it up Bro haha that sweet swat Bro 4/20 haaaa

cringe

Any sort of downer is not at all Jow Forums. Meth and coke or get the fuck out.

gay pilled

Attached: 1539568256665.png (800x773, 1.08M)

What's wrong with living a simple life without clutter? Why waste your money on things instead of experiences?

Attached: IMG_20170503_185831.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

I'd probably have a couch in there and maybe a recliner but that's about it. Guys just don't care about having bullshit hanging all over the walls.

Oh and you should probably get a dining table just so if you ever have a person in your place besides you you don't look like a fucking weirdo.

I just eat over the sink of standing up like a normal person.

Yeah, it dulls feelings of discomfort so you can lift heavier and longer.

I remember moving in with no furniture in my apartment, I just brought in my tv and all my clothes. I got it all gradually.

I slept on the floor with nothing but a blanket and my backpacks or a pile of clothes as pillows. This went on about a month after i moved in, so I upgraded my lifestyle with a couch.
So now i had my couch from goodwill as a bed.

Finally after about the third month just being content sleeping on my couch I finally bothered to get the rest, the bed, coffee table and dining room table.

This was a one bedroom apartment so having that all to myself was cake. I would have dragged the couch thing longer but i got sick of sleeping still on the damn couch. Either way i had to get it furnished if I wanted to have girls or guests over.

It was sweet, it was a growing experience and made me appreciate the very very very little things that comes with living at home.
I

>pass hours high on dopamine produced by the instant gratification of surfing the internet
You're only marginally better than drunkfags.

baste.

well the important thing is we're still better.

>Not enjoying a craft beer, fine wine or spirit, or a well-crafted cocktail in moderation either on its own or beautifully paired with food

Never gonna make it.