Can you picture still living at home after 30

Can you picture still living at home after 30
How many men in the population are like this?

Attached: 1508519690218.jpg (600x474, 59K)

Promised myself I'd end it by 30 if nothing changed. Five years to go.

Attached: 1547898845412.jpg (427x640, 52K)

Where would I live if not at home?

Live in Vancouver average house is 600 k

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (1280x640, 18K)

31 here live with parents still

About $40,000 saved, but median house price is still around $850,000 in my state, it’s falling though.

I refuse to rent, so yeah I’ll be living with them until the house market crashes, or when I get my inheritance.

In my country (Chile) the general rule is to stay with your fathers for a good three or four years after college so you can save for the initial payment for a house. In exchange, you pay all the bills. This is why love hotels are everywhere here too.

going to be 30 this year and planning to move out before that.

Good chance of it, metro Vancouver is FUCKED when it comes to housing, and I don’t want to move somewhere I don’t know anyone

What if the house is mine and I allow my mother to live with me?

>not taking out a loan and buying rental properties in other states

you deserve your situation

Still considered a loser for not having your own life and being a mummies boy and letting her stay with you.

No woman is going to ever take you seriously if your mother is living with you, regardless of the reason why. It’s just weird, and is a big red flag that your mother has nobody besides you to take care of her, so it says that your mother is a cunt who nobody besides her own son is willing to take care of

You’re an idiot, don’t talk about shit you have no idea about. Australia isn’t America.

No matter where you buy all houses are super overpriced here in Australia and taking out a mortgage is absolute suicide.

>No woman is going to ever take you seriously
Who the fuck cares what women think? Family comes first.

I can tell you are below the age of 22

“Awww he takes care of his mother”

Translation: He isn’t going to have time for me and his mother will be in the way all the time”

Oh... we'll see then. I'm 19. If this is the case, women are even a bigger meme than what I previously thought.

I honestly wish it was more acceptable to live with your parents. If I knew love hotel is a legitimate option and not something for only the most desperate it would be easier to ask somebody out

I’m dating a girl right now and her and my mum REALLY get along, and both gang up to nag me. It’s starting to get absurd

yup. I'm pretty sure women are aware that there are different circumstances that make somebody live with their mother.

Personally I live with my parents because I'm saving to have enough money to rent a place ocmfortably (so if I lose my job I have some kind of a rainy day fund for a few months)

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

I'm 26 and still at home

Lol clock ticking

Have you thought about looking at houses in other states? I.e. texas/nebraska?

well I started doing a lot more things after I graduated and got a job. Couldn't work while studying, because medschool and shit was intense. I don't work in the med field atm, so graduating was absolutely pointless. ughh

Left my parent's place around 21. Switched 6 different apartments since then.
Soon to be 30 and don't see a reason to get into mortgage slavery

Attached: 1498790064390.jpg (500x500, 213K)

This. Women hate when you're close to your mother as they see competition in influence

it really depends on your attitude toward you living with your parents. If you are insecure about it, she'll feel it. If you don't give a shit that you are living with your parents, she will feel it.

better than giving money to propertyjew and banks