Ate 20 raw eggs today, no stinking protein farts

Could it be that the "you start stinking up the place if you eat too much protein" is actually a meme? cause I have not gas at all. Could it be that the other stuff in combination with the protein stinks you up, but if you don't eat the other crap ( im guessing bread / sugar and carb food ) you don't stink up nothing?

Attached: transgenders.jpg (1125x546, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been doing GOMAD and eating eggs for some time, no problems.
Ate some beans today, stomach is in pain and lots of farts. How can vegans even do this?

yes, it is a meme. you only have gas and other digestion related issues when you eat food your body can't digest.
raw eggs, and most raw foods, are the way nature intended.
cooking destroys food.

Your gut is actually a microbiome changes if you eat a ton of meat.

Different bacteria will grow in your gut to be able to breakdown beans and high fibre content.

50% of the protein you eat from raw eggs is shat out, you don't absorb it due to extremely strong anti nutrients found in eggs
the protein digestibility of eggs is worse than that of bread

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

I doubt this is true. I think that its a meme or only true for people who are on plant based diets. I think that if you grow accustomed to eating raw eggs that you digest more of it and absorb more nutrients from it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
>The true ileal digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein amounted to 90.9 +/- 0.8 and 51.3 +/- 9.8%, respectively.

even cooked eggs have lower protein digestibility than bread does, bread just has a bad amino acid profile but all of it is easier to digest
eggs are fucking garbage, meat is vastly superior

> shilling bread.

found the constipation doctor.

Attached: themagiciian.gif (225x528, 20K)

there is only evidence to the fact that eggs are garbage protein source for humans if raw
also egg whites in raw form fed to dogs give them diarrhea and vomiting

except I didn't shill for anything, I'm actively against raw egg consumption because it's a waste of money, we don't even digest cooked eggs well anyway, meat is far easier to digest, even bread is.
only making a point, stop sperging out faggot

sleep on my brother. maybe in the next life you wont be part of the sheeple.

Attached: aciid.png (1920x1920, 1.44M)

t. retard who can't take the truth as it is
raw eggs are garbage, deal with it, it makes dogs sick and humans cannot digest them well at all

I wonder.......

Attached: Robust Vegan Elder with Novice.png (1280x800, 695K)

look at how mad this vegan is getting because people eat raw eggs and liking it. :D can't make this shit up.

Attached: vegansbfo.png (694x2396, 130K)

>actively say that meat is easy to digest for humans and that it is far better than eggs
>still get retards who are obsessed with showing others how they're carnivores
You're not making a case for egg consumption let alone raw egg consumption you massive fucking brainlet retard.
Dogs have stronger stomachs than us and they still get sick eating raw egg whites, it has nothing to do with the acidity of the stomach.

im not sick, I eat atleast 2 raw eggs a day.

stay mad lmao

again, you massive fucking brainlet dumb nigger faggot mother fucker, it has NOTHING to do with the acidity of the stomach, amino acids are assimilated in the fucking small intestine.

Because humans adapted to not dying from eating them uncooked, but dogs are far more carnivorous than us and actually do get sick from eating raw eggs, so just because we have similar stomach acidity doesn't prove we are meant to eat raw eggs, that's the point I as trying to make.
Holy fuck you're dumb as bricks.

yes boi feed me the loosh, get madder! swear harder! don't forget to soak your beans for 48 hours else they are poisonous! :D

Attached: salty.jpg (1000x667, 842K)

>JUST PRETENDING XDDD
Just like I thought, you're a dumb bitch, keep coping.
Stomach acidity means fuckall when our small intestines lack the ability to fight off the anti nutrients in raw eggs.
Mcfucking killyourself brainlet dumbass.

dont bother replying to him, he is a Jow Forums shitposter
nothing you say will change his mind

>anti nutrients in raw eggs.
isn't it time for your kale smoothie? , you seem grumpy :D

Attached: deblis.jpg (466x383, 48K)

If a vegan is raging I know this must be a good thread. I eat raw egg yolks every morning (about five) never had any problem.

>REEEEE YOU CAN'T DIGEST RAW EGGS!!

Yeah OK bro, back to the kale thread.

Attached: Young Vegan Looks upon his Skeletal Future self.png (1280x800, 805K)

Sorry didn't see your post lol.

Attached: Why do Vegans Age so Badly.jpg (1280x800, 549K)

>e-eggs don't have anti nutrients only kale that mommy makes me eat for lunch
merely pretending
say it again
MERELY
PRETENDING
this reads like something a brainwashed retard would post
raw egg yolks might not make you sick, but they're just a shit source of protein in humans, that's all

Roger that, based on your sound advice I'm switching over to avocado wheat-grass juice.

Attached: Avocado Wheatgrass Juice.jpg (1166x747, 111K)

you're probably right lmao
they shill for their little shit food like a religion, pathetic

Attached: Average Well Adjusted Vegan.jpg (1112x561, 39K)

>anti nutrients

you make an aweful lot of assumptions and swear a lot over some dude who likes to eat raw eggs and seemed tho have discovered that eating protein isn't cause of what they call "protein farts" then you point to some (((study))) about eggs not being very digestible.

it's deffo time for your kale smoothy my fren.

Why the fuck would the chicken inhibit its offspring's growth, you moron?

RARE

This sounds legit.

>anti nutrients
excuse me