I'M SO FUCKING LONELY

I'M SO FUCKING LONELY

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQluT9l7Szs
youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Aqs5-BXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too user

Attached: 2173BF93-2745-4B1D-B3EF-F304D3E9A9FD.gif (1200x810, 1.55M)

i dont feel lonely, i feel muscular and i would like to keep it that way

Attached: 1549802583861.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Same

The fact that you are here Sunday night shows that.

>I'M SO FUCKING LONELY

You need to take this shit to r9k.

for some reason I stopped feeling lonely 2 or 3 years ago, I'm 25 now
most people suck and there are so many cool things you can do with your time that don't involve normie drama, such as lifting
helps that I like my workplace

youtu.be/aQluT9l7Szs

Listen to the incredible cope from the Blahino and realize that you will never hit this low of a point in your life. You're gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Aqs5-BXY

I'm gonna get a gf
I'm gonna get her to like me

I swear, bros

what the fuck is luelinks really dead already?

what was his problem brahs

Fuck this is /comfy/

Based.

>gun, knife, handcuffs

based bundybro

same, after i started working loneliness went away

first you must love yourself user

Is this what NEET UBI will look like in the future

I'm working on it, bro. We're all gonna make it

no matter what anyone tells you lifting more won't really change your autism

imagine a skinny autistic kid doing that and you have your answer, the problem is the same one we're all exploiting by getting fit: people are absolute slaves to the halo effect

sunday nights aren't that bad. even saturdays are ok. it's fridays I dread. Everybody at work seems to be going somewhere and I just go to the mall, buy some useless shit and head home.

I'm stuck in this vicious circle where I stayed at home because I had no friends at school so I didn't meet any new people and never learned how to behave in social situations and then I went to college already ashamed of having no sexual experience whatsoever. Years went by but nothing changed. Now I'm 30, still living with parents, still a bitter virgin.
I want to move out and slowly, possibly painfully, start a romantic and private life. If I could turn back time I would have ignored all the mockery from my mom and friends and just found some people to hang out with.
I would like to meet someone now but crippling fear of being found out as a virgin is holding me back so much I have literally zero private life, and I mean zero. Jow Forums are my friends. this can't be healthy.

keep up that fucking attitude i love you bro

kill yourselves

no u

me too, i just wish i had a gf to cuddle up with

Attached: 1532937120262.png (844x944, 128K)

Holy hell this actually made me feel slightly better

Make friends at your gym. Ask them if they want to hang out later. Most of gym goers have many common interests

you kill me you dickhead