Beard gains

What can I do to maximise beard gains? I'm 24 and it's patchy and slow growing

Attached: 1542315711557.jpg (540x540, 52K)

Wait.

shave it every morning and every night. even wheren you think nothing is there, shave it . thats how i went from beardlet to full beard in 12 months at age 27

@49546963
Shit b8.

I have a better question. Where do I buy a wheyfu like this?

try rogaine or just accept that most people don't get good beards until their late 30s

Seriously?
Did you shave wet or dry?

Foam Minoxidil

wet you want to grow a beard, not ruin your skin

I've heard a lot about minoxidil

Is it legit?

it will fill in patches but if you have shitty thin hair it wont fix that

I'm using the spray minoxidil. I'm 27 and have been using for about 10 months. I've gone from having just a moustache and a few hairs on my chin to having a patchy full beard . Hoping for a full beard in 2020.

If I stop taking it it goes back to normal?

Think you could post a before and after for reference?

Enjoy looking like leatherface in your 30's bro

this is a myth

As long as the hair turns terminal (proper beard hair rather than fluff) it will remain like that forever. As for hairs that haven't reached that point, the jury is out

Take C*d liver oil daily. My beard got thicc and grows fast after adding C*d liver oil to my regimen

Attached: evclo-660x808.jpg (660x808, 458K)

>Cod liver oil
God nothing is more disgusting

Let it grow for a month or three then trim it with one of these. That did the job for me.

Attached: KM-7390-Electric-Shaver-Washable-Razor-Blade-Rechargeable-Razor-Shaving-Men-Face-Beard-Care-3D-Float (640x640, 50K)

What core exercises yield this result? I've been doing v ups, sit ups, bicycle kicks, and that roller thing for 10 set sessions for about 3.5 months. I got the 6 pack, but how to be tight and chizzled? I feel like despite having a nice 6 pack ,my abdomen is just large in girth. Is it just genetics and the fact i'm a male? I'm not gay or trying to look like this girl, just want a slimmer waist.

from what Ive heard just dont shave for a while and let any vellus hairs that come in mature and youre good. but like I said its not going to make terminal hair thicker and if youre on it you probably have shit facial hair to begin with so you might look fucking weird with long stringy facial hair

>wants to shrink waist
if youre not a fatass its genetic
maybe wear a corset if you wanna be like that

wrong

You drink it or rub it on your skin? I’ve also heard of people using jamacan castor oil

It’s not it’s basic physiology. It’s not a miracle but it does induce coarser beard growth

I’m using the foam, probably have twice as much facial hair as I did 6 months ago.

I’ve been dermarolling as well to boost the cologen that the minoxidil depletes you of. Seems to be workin

Here's my 3 week beard progress before starting minox and 25 weeks in. Currently 25 y/o so it's not like I suddenly hit puberty, I started seeing vellus hairs about 3 weeks in and they took about 4 months to become terminal. I'll stick around for a bit to answer questions if anyone has them.

Attached: 25_week_progress.png (1380x2256, 3.56M)

When did you decide to go for the antifa member looks? Did you never grow out of you communist phase?

You never grew out*

sorry, i'm sleepy as fuck

It took a while but eventually I decided I couldn't resist my NPC code, I always knew deep down that orange man bad but it took facial follicular fortitude to realize it.

for real though, communists mean well but are too dumb to realize it can't work.

Welcome to Jow Forums friend.

Fucking disgusting. Never grow a beard again

>grows beard
>still a jawlet
not to mention those earrings, good on you for getting rid of em

protip for any kids reading, don't follow fads that involve permanently changing your body. Those shits took MONTHS to shrink to the point where you couldn't see light through them.

>Still a jawlet

Hopefully someday the fuzz will be thick enough to hide my Lois Griffin silhouette!

Could've also just been the dermarolling that helped you get your beard.

What's the logic exactly?

You're not meant to have a beard man. You need to shave this fuzz off, it's not thick enough to look good.

it only produces the illusion of coarser beard growth by making the tips of your hair blunt. It's an old wives tale to convince teens to shave their mustaches so they don't look like like top left in

minoxidil + peopermint oil in jojoba oil.

I drink some daily, about 2 teaspoons

It's really not that bad. It's good for your health which matters more than how it tastes

>took me 26 years until last november to realize i actually grow decent beard genetics so i have kept it
>have been complimented a few times by people which is more compliments than ive ever gotten in my life

too bad im so ugly otherwise

Attached: beard censored.jpg (2448x3264, 518K)

>29
>dreadful patchy beard that barely goes past my jaw

All the squats and oats in the world won't save me.

just get a traditional fuccboi haircut and keeo the beard and wear tighter clothes. you would look 8/10

>eating a virgin fish's oil
I only consume CHAD bass oils.

like what should i get a haircut all the teenage black and mexican kids with curly hair get what about an obj cut

Go to an upscale barbershop and ask for an advice. They'll show you what's rocking now and tell you what going to fit your face. Then just remember what you got and ask for the same in your regular hair salons next time you need a haircut.

f

a

g

g

o

t

just don't shave a for a week or two OP. you're welcome. pic related.

Attached: 1538616057124.jpg (1210x1280, 87K)

>communists mean well

Kill yourself

Attached: 1547942034659.jpg (275x260, 20K)

I can confirm this. I shaved 3 times a day for a month and amount of beard hair on my face increased by about 10 %, at age of 30. Wet face and use shaving foam or whatever you used. But be consistent: 2-3 times a day, no excuses.

Or maybe it's just because you've gotten older? There is absolutely no scientific evidence for shaving to have any affect on beard growth

Post body

So if I'm losing my hair, should I just keep shaving it and it will come back? The absolute retarded state of Jow Forums

Is this dadscience?

Change that Kramer looking ass haircut and change your clothes and your be fine

Nah, I don't think so, it was 1 month at age of 30, nothing else unusual happened that could boost my beard. That was 3 years ago and my beard's the same, and because of lazyness I shave once every two days or so.

Get on my level onions boys

Attached: Snapchat-1272989816.jpg (1080x1920, 504K)

t. the söyking

Attached: 1531078305393.jpg (1549x819, 71K)

"progress"

Attached: 1549545556454.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

keep shaving stubble all the time
never stop shaving
shave your skin of if you have to