Hairline general

How fucked am I, bros

Attached: 51ED64F6-0705-4A85-A113-DAB1F20EB055.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

That's a NW1 hairline (perfect).

I hope you don't believe that.

The countdown is on.

hair is fine, brain is fucked. get off this board for a while.

as good as bald
time to shave it OP

I do.

m8 if you told me you were a white girl I'd believe you from that hairline, what the fuck are you complaining about?

I saw this exact pic 1-2 weeks ago

fuck off, we already told you your hair is fine

You really are some insecure fuckers. Get some real world experience and struggle over something real. You a man? Get ready to lose some damn hair you whiny retards

>You a man? Get ready to lose some damn hair you whiny retards.
Delusion.

Time to shave it.

Attached: 1452924954358.png (355x334, 248K)

Well I hope you plan on dying before 30 or something, because after that half of all men have experienced hair loss of some degree. I mean unless you're estrogenized and chugging down that onions maybe

Post source. Most men bald after 60 and a big chunk never do.

>Most men bald after 60 and a big chunk never do
Got some bad news for you user.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Nice source.

>that zoomer that rotted his brain by spending his youth browsing Jow Forums and now spends every waking hour paranoid about every little thing that could possibly be wrong with him

hairlet copelet

hairline isn't that important. just be glad you're not going bald at the crown because that is the real death sentence

Attached: Untitled.jpg (295x348, 32K)

source: real life, and I can tell you're clearly under 18 to actually believe most men keep all their hair before fucking 60. I mean I could see you believing maybe baldness in your 20s is bad luck (even though a good chunk of men actually do start losing their hair in their 20s), but you think men keep their hair until 60? You're in the very small minority to have hair at that point. Hell even women experience female pattern hair loss by then

I have hair down to my shoulders with no hair loss. I'm just not retarded enough to believe it will stay there and gay enough to actually think my life is done because of some fucking hairloss

not as bad as me

Attached: IMG_20190210_195413.jpg (2115x1784, 670K)

You're a retarded white.

Attached: BB265539-C7A3-41E5-AE6C-5CE0A889B639.jpg (1242x2023, 698K)

Just don't be a manlet and no one ever notice it. Widow peaks are the worst

>perfect, thick hairline

Not fucked at all. Just dont touch creatine, supplement d3, and dont over wash your hair. That way you won't have to roll medieval torture devices on your hairline every 2 days like I do

And K2.

Not him but the fuck do you mean? He has no signs of recession. I don't even see any corners. The dude has a perfect hairline.

Male pattern baldness is the Indo-Aryan man's burden. I guess Jews and Arabs get it pretty bad as well.