Sensory Deprivation Tank

My gf and I are going to a float tank center for Valentine's Day. I'm looking forward to some relief from normal lifter wear and tear, plus a mildly trippy experience from being weightless for about an hour. Anyone else /floatpill/?

Attached: floatboi.jpg (700x420, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yDCox-qKbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they drain the water and wash it? I know a guy who got bored in one so just started fapping and came everywhere.

haha I would love to go in one of those things and jerk off

Kek leave it to Jow Forums to turn the subject to fappin'. Yeah, it's a relatively new facility in a developing area of town. From their website:
>The water is fully filtered 4 times between each float. A powerful pump and the very latest in filtration technology are incorporated in the design. Each filter system includes additional UV light and Ozone.
The Epsom Salts are also a natural disinfectant.

I did it for 9 days straigh, taking videos before and after each session. Currently compiling the footage into something watchable. AMA

Attached: 044CF9B7-7E2B-41C3-B477-5B227E7C795E.jpg (750x1334, 138K)

I have a pain condition and want to try this, but I'm worried it would be an hour of pain without enough distraction to make it bearable.

Did you notice any kind of significant pain relief? Any mental/psychological gainz?

What the fuck, man? For what purpose? Did you come out to eat/drink? Did you sleep in there?

I think he means he did float sessions for 9 consecutive days - he didn't float nonstop for 9 days. That would certainly cause some issues.

Attached: lol.jpg (210x240, 18K)

No significant pain relief, in fact by day 4 I was actually pretty sore. Definitely helped me relax physically after a lift though. For me most of the gains were mental. Once I was able to fully relax into it and get past the “woah I’m floating and it’s dark” phase, I was able to actually visualize thoughts and problems in my life and work through them in a very tangible way

Yeah I guess that could be interpreted in that way. 9 sessions in 9 days

That sounds awesome - I'm entering a new career field soon, and that sounds very helpful. Do you own a tank or something? How were you able to do so many sessions lol

Watch the movie "Altered States" before going

They were running a deal for buy two floats, get a week free. I would highly recommend it if you’re about to make a step in your life. It helped me piece together plans, confront irrational fears, and see the value of meditation

so u guize gun fug in the tank or wut?

That's awesome, man. Maybe I'll make a follow-up thread to this one once I do it. Kek that would probably be pretty fun, but each tank only fits one person. I'm a pretty big guy (4u) so I doubt we'd both fit even if we wanted to.

>tinnitus

Attached: jagi accupuncture induced suicide.png (863x620, 611K)

This is what keeps me from trying it. The thought of being alone in the dark with my EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is terrifying to me.

Attached: sad pepe.png (230x219, 7K)

>gf

Fuck outta here, faggot

>The water is fully filtered 4 times between each float.

Why cant they just use new water? That looks like they just move the same water through filters.
I dont want extra tiny sperm floating around.

I went a few times because I won a punch card at a raffle, and now go a few times a year. Never had anything trippy happen. But it is super relaxing and amazing for sore muscles. Did a 10k like a dummy without really training and a float fixed my fucked legs the day after.

Because its loaded with Epsom salt and needs to keep a certain ph or some shit like that and replacing it every time would be retarded expensive. Especially considering it's so salty nothing can live in there

God i did one of these before and loved it. You don't want to disturb the peace or waste money so ill give you a hint: YOU WILL PISS IN IT. You just have to relax around the fact that you will be submerged mostly in a mixture of piss and semen by the end. Most people take their swimsuit off and you can tell if you see it drained, there's a permanent brown staining near where people's asses would sit as you move yourself around and essentially wipe yourself on the base. So now everytime i make sure to lean up against one side which also makes pissing in it feel better as it's away from you and towards a drain out.

Who'd want to do that?

Don't you still hear your heart or blood rushing through your veins?

Im thinking of doing this. I tried acidand it was helpful in a similar way.

Yeah, i discovered i have an aortic anyeurism because i could hear and feel this hard thudding in my back throughout the hour. I thought i was having a heart attack which was making me panic, but i kept telling myself it's just anxiety from being in the chamber. It was all uncomfortable because as i was nervous i was just pissing constantly which gave the air an acidic smell and irritated my skin, so i came out red and dry. Made a GP appointment and all got confirmed afterwards.

While you're floating in your tank she'll be cheating with her side piece.

> not having your own sexual deprivation tank in the cuckshed

This desu. Everytime i have to take a hearing test in complete silence my tinnitus gets 3 times louder and i almost start to panic from it. Is there any cure for this shit?

Really selling it to me, user

Not that I know of. It's one of those things that makes me question the existence of a just and benevolent God.

Nope. People with severe cases often get surgery to become fully deaf. Afterwards, the only thing they can hear is their tinnitus and they kill themselves.

I don't think I'd do that.
My brain would either drive me crazy or I'd fall asleep and drown

kek

You've never been in one

>visual snow

Attached: Buddhism-Zen-Psychedelic-smiley-face-Art-wall-frame-Posters-and-print-silk-frabric-for-home-Decor.jp (427x640, 212K)

What would happen if you installed speakers on the inside and played subliminal sissy hypno at a low volume the entire time ?

Huh. I did that with LSD, but this sounds cool too.

he sounds based

this nigga think he be Homer Simpson

you come out with a boner

HPPD is fucking great. Thank God I did acid.

That movie's Hell scene is the cover to one of my favorite gym albums.

Attached: Streetcleaner.jpg (315x315, 17K)

What you meant to say was
>I'll be floating in a cuck tank
>My GF will have a Chad/Tyrone gangbang pushed up on top of it

Attached: 1549349554907.png (331x10000, 160K)

Indeed

I'm in

youtube.com/watch?v=2yDCox-qKbk
try this user

Got it too but i hate it

Nice projecting

These are literally fronts for bull sessions. Your gf pays to put you in a tank where you can’t hear shit. Meanwhile they take her out after 2 minutes and she fucks a gigolo of her choice. Are you really this naive?
I worked in one for two years, day one the (((owner))) gilled me in. Couldn’t believe the boyfriends never catch on but they don’t.

Was thinking the same. If they have to filter 4 times, filtering clearly doesn’t do shit.

Kek

BASED

You can hear your eyelids open and close it sounds like sandpaper rubbing.

that sounds terrible

This. I work at one and sometimes we pipe in the sound from the sex and enjoy hearing them bang and scream helplessly. Every time they settle down quickly and when they come out act naive like nothing happened. Now when a customer comes in we always whisper to each other "yup, 'nother day another cuck".

Where are you from OP? they wary quite a lot from country to country

fuck off jew

Kek. You’ll have plenty of time to savor that denial in your cuckpod.

hell yeah bro let us know how it goes

Attached: 4FD2AB9200000578-0-image-a-25_1536338909495.jpg (634x357, 50K)

Did a European version of yourself force you to suck his (your) dick?

ofuk

Mandatory see ya later virgins joke

I read this hours ago and every time I think about it I chuckle again.