Do you think you'd be able to overcome the mental barriers?

Do you think you'd be able to overcome the mental barriers?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 4.31.49 PM.png (1280x800, 214K)

>he doesnt have his own mealworm and cricket farm
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

wtf how many cricket is 100g?

how many calories in 100g?

you can buy 100g already ground up

500g for baked crickets

lmao @ your 19.5g protein chicken
obv you're eating insects if you live in a third world country

Attached: 1542854447751.jpg (200x200, 5K)

sign me up for some cricket powder if it's cheap and tastes like chocolate

>The average weight per cricket was 0,287 grams

100 / 0.287 = 348.432055749 crickets

Yeah, no thanks.

is this nigga trolling or are these values real? where the fuck can I find crickets, does it taste like shit?

I could eat anything in fine powdered form. Otherwise no.

kek fpbp

Attached: 6pGZLrm.jpg (640x527, 60K)

You can buy cricket powder online and in some fitness retailers, but unfortunately it's still absurdly expensive atm... Which is kind of retarded considering 90% of the reason to eat bugs is that it's supposed to be dramatically cheaper than livestock. Guess it's just an infrastructure and economy of scale issue in the west for the time being.

im dumb whats the joke

Getting all that calcium is going to seriously fuck up your magnesium levels, causing a rapid and severe drop in serotonin and melatonin and a high spike in cortisol, leaving you in a neurotic high stressed state and unable to sleep it away.

Is this something that can be countered by ingesting more magnesium? Or no? Anyways that would explain a lot about my shitty life.

You are correct. Wrote a paper on the economics of it in grad school. The industry is really in need of some government subsidies to get it off the ground.

Also, it tastes pretty terrible, so not a lot of repeat buyers among the people who *can* afford it.

literally just go outside during the summer and pick up a rock or a log or some shit
t. cricket hunting as a kid

has anyone here ever had a cricket smoothie?
they are actually surprisingly tasty

I ate a cricket once, it's fine. I'd totally eat some cricket powder for protein but there isn't anybody selling that sort of stuff for cheap. Emphasis on cheap because why would I pay a lot for crickets when I could get chicken.

Recommended amount for optimal taste? Or hell, is something sweet the way to go about using them? I bought some but put like half a cup in minestrone. I found the taste to be too synthetic (is the way I'd describe it) for my liking and threw the dish away.

I'd do this if it weren't so goddam expensive

Can't be any grosser than kissing girls amirite

I would eat a protein bar made of crickets if it was over 50g protein per serving and costed half of what a normal protein bar costs and they would have a variety of flavours. I imagine they would taste like a vegan protein bar, ie. No actual delicious flavor, just a flat bland chewy bar with pieces of dried fruit

Makimg the plebs eat bugs is the ultimate powerplay of the rich and powerful.

I also watched snowpiercer

wow thanks now I'm eating 3 crickets a day. Daily nutritional needs satisfied.

Most cricket protein is in the form of chitin which is difficult to digest. Termite are the true master protein.

Attached: termitemaster.png (644x519, 31K)

>Guess it's just an infrastructure and economy of scale issue in the west for the time being.
And you'll end up fucking up global climate for good. Even vegans are destroying local eco-systems by industrial scale farming

Your graph doesn't state that it actually contradicts you by stating net protein and biological value in crickets to be higher than casein