Can I get a form check on this?

Can I get a form check on this?

Attached: formcheck1.webm (444x430, 2.08M)

If your goal was push press it’ fine
If your goal was strict ohp stop using your legs
Otherwise no issues l can see from this angle

looks good to me man

Depends on whether you're using that knee bend to get some momentum upwards or just to facilitate shooting your hips. Either way, it's not as strict as I like to keep it, but it looks a-okay to me.

either do a proper push press or keep your ass in one place
pretty good though otherwise

also this

Attached: formcheck2.webm (444x430, 671K)

Bring your hands closer to center and try to drop your hips a bit more at the start of the lift to further engage your glutes and leg muscles. Also try not to have as much tension in your arms. Otherwise looking good.

That's not a push press, that's called bracing. It's what you need to do when you lift heavy weights.

I would try to go up slowly after each rep and maybe you are straightening your knees too soon making it a bit weird, but as I said, maybe you are going too fast after each rep. Looks good tho. Zyzz bless you with gains.

Thick, solid, tight.

You're incredibly retarded. It's very obvious you aren't anywhere close to strong.

stop unlocking your knees, its turning into a push press.

Attached: Incline Bench Press.webm (640x640, 2.76M)

Not sure if you're supposed to be bouncing the barbell like that

it's a deadlift. meaning you're picking up dead weight. touch n go is stupid.

elbows in, forearms should be vertical at bottom of movement. hands should be close to shoulders as possible.

nice triceps isolation my dude

I think this is how you tear a bicep, mixed grip is fine, but just not when you bounce it like that.

>SnapcityCalls.webm

Didn't know Chris Cuomo browses Jow Forums.

Attached: b862d4095b6623a169211915e82610ce.png (653x477, 340K)

>farmer walks teleports behind you
>heh
>nothing personal, kid

>filename
Kek

Literally how it was done in the olympics when this lift was part of the event.

Terrible.
Don't bounce weight, and hold it up for a couple seconds.
Hips could go a bit lower, but ofc not squat stance.
Elbows should face back.

Take it slow, it's not a timed race.

That's a bicep tear incoming. Make sure your overhand is straight when you life the weight because most people don't pay attention and try curling it so it tears a bicep tendon.

That's why they removed it and replaced it with inferior lift. Good thing we have pic related now.

Attached: arww.jpg (738x415, 81K)

This

huehuehue

Never ask Jow Forums for a form check

seriously tho, is this chris cuomo??

Let the weight down and start the next rep from your starting position again. The weight should be resting aka DEAD each time you pick it up.

>form check

Read that as "Forearm Check" and expected it to be a webm of someone OHP and breaking their arm.

I am disappoint.

Bending your knees and extending for momentum isn’t bracing and 165 ohp isn’t heavy you twinkcel

great

absolute garbage

Bicep tear incoming...

Can I get a form check?

Attached: 1542835813160.webm (320x320, 553K)

>mixed grip
>sliding it over your knee

kys