FPH - Fat people Hate

No fat people hate on this fine Sunday? Shame.

Attached: Gods Gracious Gift To Me.webm (500x280, 2.75M)

Ill contribute for once frens

Attached: 1511496956188.png (683x686, 504K)

>people

Attached: 5815141B-5E04-4C46-ACCF-636A59346073.jpg (255x348, 32K)

Im too hungover to post right now

Attached: 2669497E-F511-41E1-8636-6B86F33EFDBF.jpg (480x600, 73K)

Attached: 1521732095081.png (500x576, 401K)

seeing fat parents with a normal weight child is always the saddest, you know that kid has the ability to stay fit, but won't because of his/her parents

Attached: Antifat.png (2000x988, 3.3M)

Attached: 1549844976838.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

I really hope the right and left sort each other out and just fucking kill each other for good.

DO you pathetic betas not see how transparent the irony of creating threads like this is?

These people are fucking retarded, and will probably die of diabetes or cardiovascular disease, but I honestly can't tell whats more pathetic, being so insecure that you pretend being overweight is healthy or normal, or being so absolutely devoid of purpose you have to live vicariously through contrived smugness about people you pretend are insignificant to you.

Most of you are certainly either fat, skinnyfat, would be terrified to voice your opinion about this in public, or are otherwise unpleasant to look at. It takes a really, seriously stunted attempt at a man to derive any sort of pleasure through existing solely to pride himself on his perceived elevation over the absolute dregs of society. You should be better than this, and of course you pretend to be. These people might be delusional but they're happier than you and that angers the lot of you endlessly.

Fucking incels.

Lardass detected.

It's like those guys that are 5'6" that constantly make fun of their 5'3" friend for being short.

spbp

This thread gets worse every time.

Attached: 1548188303630.jpg (1114x1600, 472K)

Saw this today
Why is mainstream media pushing this nonsense

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-233442__01.jpg (1080x1980, 599K)

>calling people in a fph thread incels
never gonna make it fatty

Do you not see the irony of your own post? By your own logic you're one step further removed from the posters of these threads, making you even worse.

>Snapchat
>Using social media at all

Might as well drill a fucking hole directly into your skull and try to self-lobotomize. Anyone with half a brain outright stopped using social media years ago and just live their lives unburdened by it now. Try it -- your life will improve substantially and your blood pressure will thank you.

Attached: 1325300537479.jpg (560x400, 40K)

>not seeing how getting one fatty to change his ways and become Jow Forums makes it all worth it.
Coddling fatties does absolutely nothing. Also it’s hilarious so fuck off.

Actually these threads are the only reason I dropped down to a healthy BMI.

If people just reassure you all the time, you'll have no drive to be better. /fph/ is fantastic motivation. Now fuck off and go join a pussy hugbox discord or something.

This guy's actually pretty woke

could you explain more? im interested

Someone fucked that girl. A white guy did wtf

Attached: 8gcda9cyspf21.jpg (640x727, 61K)

Attached: t399pudu5rf21.png (1080x1514, 209K)

niko avocado is based as fuck

>I go to the gym every day for an hour but I can't lose weight

Attached: 195543.jpg (1524x1027, 539K)

Not everyone feels about fat people like that user. Certainly not in this thread.

For me, I understand these lards are still people at the end of the day, but I do not laugh at them. I feel pain when I see them. It hurts me to see them bloated and barely able to walk. Sure, they may prefer their life that way, but it disgusts me.

I am not sure where my aversion to these kinds of people has come from. Maybe its the deliberate suicidal mindset they have taken on. I don't hate fat people, I hate the stupid. The people posted in these threads just so happen to be stupid.

I am attracted to this thread like a cringe compilation because that is all it is to me.

can anyone be the people poster? im missing the based fren

nice copypasta faggot

Not exactly based but nevertheless redpilled

>p

What the hell am i looking at?

COPE
O
P
E

Harder

Le big brained centrist

Some people call it 'The Joy of Missing Out." I call it 'getting rid of the largest and most fruitless distraction in your life and maintaining your sanity and peace of mind by eliminating exposure to the utterly vain, vapid, needlessly contentious, narcissistic, and usually idiotic freak show that is millions of strangers impulsively posting and arguing things on social media.'

When I took time to observe and really consider its impact on both a personal and larger scale, it's clear social media has done nothing but produce a net negative for society by way of impulsive, tribal reward-driven social behavior in most (ignoring the other clearly negative impacts from a privacy angle). It's driven people to act a bit crazy in order to sustain those 'rewards' they get with access to a growing global audience of absolute strangers -- which is why growing discord became the zeitgeist of this decade when people realized stoking anger was the most effective social tool at their disposal to get immediately noticed in that environment. Discourse became witch hunts, activism and charity became guilt-fueled feel-good causes, and humor died unceremoniously in the fray of it all.

Sure, you miss out on a few positives in the process of becoming a social media vagabond (primarily the immediacy of connecting with someone you care or cared about), but then you realize you can just call or visit them if you actually care for them, and commit the rest to sentimental memories as intended. Basically -- seek greater meaning in the present by being an active participant/observer rather than trying to waste that energy cataloguing it digitally, commit to greater purpose through meaningful direct action and interaction, and all that jazz if it floats your boat.

Attached: 473625249.jpg (300x326, 23K)

if they’re at least making the effort to go they’re not worth making fun of. we all were there at one point.

can someone cap this for I am but a tired phone poster. everyone should read this.

They're napping on a machine

>baby girl

Attached: aXm3043xjU.jpg (650x650, 131K)

Attached: True_intellectual.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Attached: just4u.png (1284x254, 82K)

>buzzwords: the post
Abstainment is not control. All the pitfalls of social media you mention are easily avoidable for any person with a little bit of self control.
Weak-minded people should probably abstain though

unironically based
cringe and pedopilled

Eat less

>people

Attached: incorrect.png (800x600, 20K)

this is the worst one yet

oy vey!

this post sounds like
>you need a high IQ to understand rick and morty

>people

Attached: untrue.png (640x480, 9K)

>people

Attached: 1549887183830.png (640x480, 10K)

Bäste people poster

Obligatory

Attached: PicsArt_02-08-06.50.02.jpg (841x739, 102K)

The only fatman I have no quarrel with

>Some people call it 'The Joy of Missing Out." I call it 'getting rid of the largest and most fruitless distraction in your life and maintaining your sanity and peace of mind
Thought you were talking about Jow Forums for a moment.
Also tl;dr

Get an app for long screenshots.
Also the post was kinda shit desu but if it makes you happy, here you go.
That is a horrible crop even for a desktop computer. Who wants to read this? Nobody. You could have at least resized the window.
I get that phone format isn't the best but it's up there for how easy it makes things both for desktop and mobile users.

Attached: 2019-2-11_13-36-30.png (720x1664, 502K)

This shit sounds based on the surface until you go to try and get a qt3.14 phone number and she only does/will give snapchat.
Also the unfortunate truth of not having social media is that people regard you suspiciously for not having it.
I don't like the way it be, but it do.

>Hating lawless anarchists and fascist brutes makes you a smug centrist

wew lad

>Not using social media exclusively for maymays
Never gonna make it brah

I want to jump in front of them, shout something about gassing the Jews and jog away at a leisurely pace as they frantically try to catch me.

vased and bedbilled

Mostly this. I only use snapchat to get sloots to send me pics of their braphole. Otherwise social media is just one jewish advertisement after another

>she only does/will give snapchat.
If she's actually interested, she'll work with you.

>people

Attached: 4752F916-506A-4B8D-852E-F2B057A396C0.jpg (1125x1682, 239K)

The woman's deformed body is "sexy af". The guy's self inflicted deformities? Thats a laughable example of toxic masculinity.

(((Who))) could be behind this?

It's a themed restaurant. Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas I think

Dude, they're SLEEPING.

Hello boogie

This needs an edit where a fat guy with a fedora has to choose between "blame yourself and improve" and "stay useless and blame Chad".

Attached: 1544366703103.jpg-660102337.jpg (353x445, 47K)

Not fat perse
but the malnourished don't get enough hate

Attached: Dy2MRghV4AAxJl8.jpg large.jpg (923x639, 86K)

What app do you use?

at least its not sleeping on the bench press

Attached: 54 DOLLARS IN CUPCAKES.jpg (272x483, 28K)

Attached: 1549831614253.jpg (1476x1513, 550K)

Attached: 1549546658579.jpg (552x617, 30K)

Weak minded people should definitely abstain, but if you think about the most avid users of social media who do you think contribute the most?

>I will get back at these salesmen by buying their products

There's a difference between shitty on fatties because you're pathetic and making fun of fatties occasionally.

So brave

>bullied by customers
>get back at salesmen
????

Keep up the good work. And you guys stay motivated in your cut.

Attached: Aqua daumen hoch.png (200x200, 56K)

The full story is that people behind her 'bullied' her by saying they hope she doesn't buy all the cupcakes. She buys them all to get 'revenge' and I don't think I need to add the obvious part but she ate them.

So he got pay back by confirming the suspicions of the customers behind him that he really is a fat pig that will eat all those cupcakes and get fatter just to spite them?

always makes me chuckle

Attached: catfished on tindr.png (1856x3132, 611K)

Thank you Aqua-sama

It's a 'she' if I remember correctly but that's how most fat people who are 'body positive' deal with fat comments. They eat more to 'spite' them and get fatter, it's totally not an inability to deal with emotions and just eating their emotions away instead

>)
kek good read!

On Jow Forums there are only extremes

Attached: W2DXaS2.png (934x600, 183K)

Attached: sxjHVfE.jpg (639x713, 39K)

>having opposable pinkie fingers to match your opposable thumbs

I'm hoping that's his grandma and maybe she was not fat at one point. But idk fat people look old so maybe she is his mom.

Opening stuff is not really about arm strength, it's about grip strength. Just keep a small rubber mat near where you open all your jar and bottles and you'll never have issues

Attached: 76B0794D-67AC-4F4F-A072-B686399DB54E.jpg (720x864, 142K)

Start by killing yourself

This guy gets a pass
Would drink soda with

The lard is a container for the TRUTH

>was gonna buy them all anyways
>needed attention and a shitty rationale for herself

S e e t h i n g fatty

Attached: IMG_7399.jpg (1000x666, 95K)

Imagine if this store re-opened in modern NYC.

Attached: 6a575ded-25d8-4746-867a-59aed29f1865.jpg (428x640, 49K)

They really fucked up by not calling themselves FAT antifascist troop or train (since they are all on weels)or tank brigade

They could have had a full on recursive name that spelled fat