Are there any sites like Symmetric Strength that use machine workouts rather than lifts...

Are there any sites like Symmetric Strength that use machine workouts rather than lifts? My weight lifting class is requiring we all set goals so I want to get more symmetric but we only use machines. Help?

Attached: DOGVOM.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>weight lifting class
>don’t lift weights

>weight lifting class
>no weights to lift
underageb& at poorfag school detected

>weight training
>training with weighted machinery
i dont make the rules my dude

just max out the stacks

weight training I at my cc, getting cheap credits before i transfer to a T30 4 year

this
how fuckin heavy can they be

Machines are for pussies

Attached: 1549509126018.jpg (500x710, 90K)

up to like 400-500 and im very much so a newbie so theres that. all my weights are pretty weak but my bench especially is fucking pathetic, hence why im taking it as a class. my grades are stellar and this will hurt them if i dont do well. egghead tryna use egghead motivations to get in shape before it becomes a routine part of my life

what machines are available to you?
>i dont make the rules
i mean you could just drop the class and try to take a free weight class
or just drop the class and use the money youre refunded on a gym membership

Even we had free weights in high school gym class.

Since it's just a fuckaround class, just fuck around with isolations and go to a real gym in the morning.

bench press, seated row, overhead press, lat-pull, triceps extension, bicep curl, abdominal curl, leg press, knee extension, calf extension, hip abductor/adductor. we also do sit ups and planks but obviously no machine for that

at this point i cant drop the class and im getting use out of it so i dont see the point. i really cant stress enough that im very new to all of this
also
>doing a program where all my classes are paid for
free personal instruction, hell yeah
its not really a fuckaround class, we have 15 minutes of study about muscle groups, form, etc before 1 hour of workout, we have to set 3 clearly defined goals for the end of the semester, and every class we track weights/reps/sets. not sure about everyone else but im taking it seriously. im done being a skinnyfat loser and i want to get in shape

bump, simple question simple answer pls

>machine workouts

Stopped reading, sorry

Attached: C649F894-7787-4F1E-A33B-4C03181DA55F.jpg (750x740, 88K)

the answer is no

the issue with machines is that nobody knows what the fuck you're actually lifting. with different brands, different types, and different pulleys, 100lb on one machine could feel like 50lb on another machine.
I get that you're motivated to train and get jacked and that's good but please forward that motivation into a real gym membership. A gym membership that has squat racks, a place to deadlift, and a place to bench press.

Strengthlevel.com
It's like symmetric strength but with a larger variety of lifts to compare. It doesn't have the cool visualizations though

I didn't know dogs could vomit like that.

it sounds to me like youll know enough about the human body to program your own routine after a couple classes
youre not going to be able to get significant gains from machines either way so dont worry too much about the specifics. Just do enough to exhaust your muscles. Have you read the sticky? harsh's wiki has a lot of information about crafting your own routine, iirc

This bitch-made beta cope is hard to read. Are there really people this retarded out there?

thanks user this is all i needed

1. Ask if they have any real weights, not bitch-weights.
2. Calisthenics my man. Get real good at a service PT test. Your goal should be able to perfect army PFT 100/100 3 consecutive times.

It's charcoal-induced vomiting.

Man, there's a bunch of nerds here that seem to be too stuck up to actually help, but here's a site to look at:
bodybuilding.com

You'll find info on general exercises done with free weights, barbells, body weight, and machine. If you're going off something like SS, then you can take a few of the ideas and translate them into the exercises that you'd do on a machine, however, do note that with a machine, you are doing more isolated/assisted motions.

If you're looking for goals, I assume you mean there's some weight goals. Sounds a bit like my old weight training class in college. Dunno how great the instructor is, but it's a start. If you're serious, then move into a gym after the class is over.