Water fasting for a week

Few days ago I saw some article on water fasting as a way to speedup getting into ketosis, so I decided to try it.

7 days in. 20 lbs dropped. Not feeling a bit hungry. Day 3 had some annoying headaches but nothing spectacular. To be honest, at the moment I feel bad quitting this, and want to see how far I can push myself. It's easy really, since I'm not a jewmerican circumcised degenerate.

Anyone here water fasting?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

dont water fast but i do pound a gallon a day like a literal chad.

you should be adding salt to your water.
go to /fast/ general and go watch Snake Diet videos.

Look up snake juice

Do not plain water fast, it's dangerous and will make you feel like shit when you rapidly piss all your electrolytes out

>Snake Diet videos.

Nah. I saw the video from that idiot, yelling screaming, plus it has that jewmerican "branding" to it, every shit has to be branded, probably comes from jewmericans being branded by their jewish masters - circumcision.

I'm fine with water and a small spoon of salt every other day.

Total weight loss, post refeed?

Don't act dense, it's how you sell your channel.

I don't know. I'm not done with this yet, feel fine and want to continue.

When I decide to go back, I'll start with bone broths, and after a couple of days of that, strict keto and back to daily activities. I hope I don't gain much.

I really want to try it out, but it's kinda tricky to fit it in my schedule cuz I'm playing football twice a week and I'm sure I'd have to cancel that during fast.

>sell your channel

To who, imbeciles? No thanks. Next you're gonna say "nothing wrong with degenerate prank videos and beauty vlogs, gotta sell your channel".

Fuckin greed blinded jewmerican slave scum.

Just make sure you're getting your potassium as well bro. Yeah he's "yelling" but the info is good. You can fast as long until you're lean if you do it right, there's no need to stop until you're at your goal weight.

I don't think there's a way for you to play football on water fast - don't play around. Go low carb, I think that would work for you. If you're active, playing football, get some better diet.

Water fast is for people who fucked it up over christmas holidays and continued the "cheat meal" sequence into january.

He's Canadian. And you literally started a fast thread when there's a /fast/ general. Lurk more faggot

I found Siim Land channel and I feel the guy is geniune and he isn't full of shit full blown seller, he's from Europe. So I'm sticking to his advice. Pretty sure it's as good as "muh crazy bootcamp instructor"

Alright sure whatever works, just ensure that you're taking care of yourself properly as you fast and you're getting your electrolytes.

Oh I'm not fat at all, i want to do it for other health benefits and just to see how it feels. I read a shit ton of broscience and a bit of actual science of how it helps your cells regenerate and has some anti aging benefits. Wouldn't hurt to get more defined abs either.

Did you measure your waistline?

The snake guy doesn't sell anything either, no branded supplements or merchandise or anything.

Unfortunately no - just the stupid scale. Good point though......I should continue on it for one more week and measure my waistline.

Yeah it's a good way to measure when to stop; everyone can fast down to 28-30" and then stop for peak performance.

Hah I wish, I got fat - 272 last week.

252 today.

I was thinking about doing this, but I can't stop myself from eating even if its one small meal. How do I discipline myself to do this help plz.

I've wanted to try a week or two of fasting with only electrolytes and water but I work a very physical job.
Not sure if I'd be able to swing it.

Just OMAD bro

>n if its one small meal

It's literally all mental. Day before fast...or...a whole week before fast, I was fast fooding daily and eating sugary snacks every few hour like a disgusting glut.

Then I told myself - nah. Water now.

It's simple. If you can't motivate yourself, nobody can.