Why are obese females traditionally associated with high T?

Why are obese females traditionally associated with high T?

Attached: braphog5.webm (640x980, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&t=28s
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Paid_the_Piper?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because of the braps they can push out

Memes

It's a meme, ya dip.

It's based on the logic that you should be naturally into women who look like they can bear children, but really that should mean curvaceous women, with a good set of hips, not women that are literally fat. Christina Hendricks is a great example of a "high T" girl.
Unfortunately this was taken by mentally ill chubby chasers and misused in a poor attempt to justify their mental disease. Its all very sad.

I guess it's because if you have high t and an absurd sex drive you'll fuck anything.

Since I've gotten on TRT my standards have lowered slightly, so there's that

my gf is fat and bitchy. I'm so unhappy :(

It's a meme that derives from the broscience that "thiccer" women are more fertile, thus perfect candidates to fulfill your testosterone-driven desire to breed.

They aren't. It's a meme completely made up by obese Americans in the last couple of years and scientifically it's actually the complete opposite. Men with high testosterone are more drawn to petite and young women.

I would eat her fucking shit literally

please, who is this?

correct

Because you stop caring what to penetrate when your T is off the charts. Braphogs are meme and people are not actually attracted to them. Those thread started as a joke several years ago to highlight the fact that frauds are super horny

Attached: 1474256248707.gif (225x309, 2.83M)

my gf

Attached: braphog54.webm (640x840, 1.62M)

DELETE

As I was watching this webm on my day 44 of nofap, I saw those beautiful hips and my primal sexual and wild instinct went full rapemode and my body started to shake in a lustfull and depravated way similar to those animals who are bitting a prey.

Attached: Forza.jpg (681x736, 75K)

how do I change her brahs? I'm almost 30 and I don't want to waste my life away. She's facially cute but has the body of a dumptruck

Attached: beach.jpg (1600x900, 312K)

Dump her

Why does she move around and look all weird like that? She on drugs? Probably.

You’re using the word traditionally very wrong.

Memes and millinial trends are anything but traditional.

Traditional attractive features, hmm just look at the arts from the west from the Greeks all the way until that French fellow signed the urinal in 1917.
Here’s a documentary about the death of beauty in the West.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&t=28s
Also, the CIA was Involved with the monstrosity that is modern art. No bullshit. It’s actually real.

Attached: 04CE56BF-74B5-4984-BFEA-9FD3710482E6.jpg (723x1024, 149K)

You can't change women, I'm sorry man. You gotta dump her and find someone you love right of the bat

Why would you waste time on a bitchy fatass? You’re not getting any younger, leave her unless you want to hate your life forever and not be able to do anything about it.

>Why are obese females traditionally associated with high T?
they arent

Attached: EVROPA.jpg (3000x3000, 1.4M)

Jews probably

This. Even cavemen jerked it to ridiculously thicc women (look at their cravings of deities) because a woman built like that slides children out like a laxative shit

That's really hard to pull off
Even Jordan Peterson has been asked about it and basically answered you're fucked up

Here's the basics though:
1. Get her to go to the gym with you
Say bye to your gains for a while btw
2. Make sure she's doing decent program
100 reps each for rdl and hip thrusts per week, seriously don't get lazy on these
3. Start on a diet and have her follow it with you
Fasting, keto etc something that get gains quickly so you keep motivation high

I post my wife whenever i want!

Attached: coffeegirl0.webm (640x900, 1.85M)

I could never order coffee from this girl. She's too beautiful and I'd autistically drop my spaghetti trying to pick a coffee.

Post more I need to masturbate

Thanks for showing what I was talking about. You make me wanna post art now.

Attached: 0FF83DBA-2685-45DC-A5BC-05200F621A31.jpg (800x657, 190K)

Attached: 831712C7-D555-4CE7-B1AC-097242DAEC9B.jpg (767x1024, 157K)

Attached: ECE04C30-C04C-43F3-AFAA-A95E275310BE.jpg (822x822, 291K)

I hear imaging someone in their underware make it easier to talk to them. Does this work for you?

Attached: olivewalk2.webm (640x900, 2.99M)

if anything it would make it harder to communicate with her. Both vocally and bonerally.

how the fuck do u even pull out with a chick like that?

you don't

Fedora

This is the kind of chick I hate. They look like that, act all flirty and shit, but they do it to every dude because it gets them tips. Basically a low paid stripper.

Her head is too small bro. Makes her weird looking af. Does she have microcephely?

>pull out

never

Attached: 1080full-olivia-brower.jpg (1080x1348, 138K)

>hi hoe you cute, me cute, wonna fuq?

You're not a real man if you cant straddle a 400 lb girl on your weenie and make her orgasm

Bruh.. re-read your post. You sound like the creepy stalker type.

Attached: 1536259459064.jpg (608x692, 42K)

it's not that deep. you'd do the same if you were here

Yeah haha imagine if like everywhere you went there were cute girls who were nice and bubbly around you while you went about your day and the you got to go home to your wife kind and loving wife and inseminate her and fall asleep with her in your arms and actually feel loved haha dude that would be so lame...

Imaging? IMAGING??

Fat=Estrogen

they just act like whiney bitches. that's the stereotype

also Estrogen doesn't mean more feminine.
That's why you see bitches that act like men but have enough curves to slide out a little nigglet

Just get some sex?

any source on the cia being involved?

you know what you have to do

talk with her about it. Say you’re concerned about her health. If she’s receptive and wants to get fit then you’ll be okay. If she gets pushy and negative dump her. How can you love someone who doesn’t love themselves and the body they were given

No, that’s the advice they give for public speaking.

How dare she be happy while you're posting on a Tibetan Throat singing tutorial forum right?

Sure. Here is one article about it
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

And here is a book about it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Paid_the_Piper?

Why the hell is she so fidgety?

grrrr women bad grrerrrr

>Not being overly friendly at work
>Not passively building a network
What are you even doing IRL?

>Girls smiles at me
Fucking stupid whore
>Girl ignores me
Fucking stupid whore
>Girl is polite to me
Fucking stupid whore

Attached: 1527764785991.png (512x512, 113K)

>traditionally
There was 1 guy (ONE)
Who spamed Jow Forums with threads of the same 3 pictures of quite attractive, but also a bit overweight woman saying "HIGH TEST ALPHA MALE THREAD", several years ago.
The spam was going on for several weeks and thats all there is to it. Its literally a forced meme from one guy

her face looks like a swollen potato. shall i assume this is self inflicted?

And I'm sure the modern art renaissance of the 1800s had nothing to do with changing the world of art. I'm sure the CIA, founded after WW2, had to do with the vast popularity of artists like Picasso and Pollock. I'm sure impressionists were actually fueled by political bastards.

Or are you just talking about the contemporary dredge that most people consider modern art?

Also, Van Gogh was a modern artist. Is anyone here gonna talk shit about the ability of Van Gogh?

Studies have shown that men with high levels of testosterone prefer curvy women. It's a fact.

Attached: 1514786006848.jpg (600x561, 57K)

A small dick wouldnt even reach her holes you fucking lowT dicklets

Attached: 1511604733747.jpg (500x750, 86K)

>contemporary dredge that most people consider modern art?
Bingo.

People like Van Gogh, Matisse, Picasso, etc are not the problem. Sorry for making my post unclear.

I was talking more about the transmogrification of values and the current trend of striving to be fat, ugly, disgusting, period blood “art”, “beauty at every size”, Vagina Monologues, things like that.

Bob Ross is not apart of the problem either.

Attached: CD03DC1F-7BB2-409E-A201-AC659C4B9001.jpg (700x662, 54K)

I remember seeing this clip beside another clip of her getting fucked by a nigger

christina hendricks just has fat tits and is an old barren hag with no hips, high t is someone like ashley graham.

So wait then why is it that I constantly fucking swing between loving six foot tall thicc bitches and wanking over four-foot-nothing flat-chested women? Are my T levels horribly unstable?

>traditionally
>meme that started on fit in the last few years

You can't

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOW DO I BREAK THIS FUCKING SIMULATION

Attached: Abortin.jpg (318x313, 62K)

Because metabolic diseases associated with fatness are also associated with high test in women.

Also, stressed out young men are horny and will fuck any hole. The stress makes them aggressive and in our cultural imagination aggression is associated with testosterone. Such men have no standards and as such keep fucking slampigs.

I study and work in fine arts. The problem with some of your statements is that you're implying there is a sort of vacuum in which the art is produced, which ignores much of the philosophical and economic ideals that sprouted up and grew through western societies since the early stages of the Renaissance. Bawdiness in art has existed since the Greeks, but centralized social control through forces like the Catholic Church post-middle ages actually encouraged people to put forth increasingly "edgier" art to examine a world beyond the manufactured environs. The thing is that most of the produced art in this era is not held to the same microscopic analysis as the bigger pieces because it was pop art for uneducated masses.

This is especially prevalent going into the Enlightenment era in which deductive philosophy and science came to dominate schools of thought. The idea of deconstruction to base knowledge and forms allowed for the questioning of all strata of society, including concepts of beauty, socioeconomic conditions, and political power. With Romanticism, we arguably see returns to nationalistic/patriotic and "traditional" ways of thinking, but as many history teachers like to say, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, and that's a big part of what the Restoration and Enlightenment ways of thinking led to.

There are benefits to this contemporary era of art. We are able to recognize the voices of those who were otherwise unnoticed and whose experience can be unique and interesting. We also see complex manners of thinking in more palatable forms to encourage the masses to consider these viewpoints. However the values that can arguably be negative (i.e. grotesquely body-posi pieces) are more or less products of media hype that do not represent the overall state of things. These concepts are a reactionary response and will be followed up by yet other reactionary responses and ultimately be disregarded within the next decade or two

Got myself a chubby GF two months ago and the day we started dating I said to her that she either starting to loose weight or nothing will be between us and I'll dump her if she not gonna loose weight. Somehow she is more attractive to me than skinny girls I've been with.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

/thread

>tfw high test alpha

Attached: 10_brappies.png (468x664, 839K)

>tfw high test alpha

They're hateful bigots. It's simply a given

her name?

>tfw high test alpha

unplug ethernet cable

upvoted for effort

>tfw high test alpha

How did you even bring that up and how did you word it so you don't look like an asshole? What was her reaction like?

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Fantastic and insightful post user. Thank you for taking the time to write this out.

tfw high test alpha [spoiler] who doesn't need the pleasures of flesh to justify the pursuit of a healthier body and mind [/spoiler]

Attached: 1545614287964.gif (320x245, 1.89M)

>TFW high test alpha

Keep going this is my inspiration

That's not how sex works, virgin.

I called my gf a disgusting out of shape slob every day until she started dieting and lifting

money

Now that sounds like a loving and healthy relationship

Attached: interesting.jpg (625x628, 58K)

The problem with statements like this and any discussions about art is that it relies upon there being a universal definition of what art is, and since every asshole has a different yardstick by which they gauge art, these convos simply go in circles because the trad vs modern vs alt vs whatever definitions of art don't add up

>tfw high test alpha