Alright fellas whats the word on this stuff

alright fellas whats the word on this stuff

Attached: melatonin.jpg (1600x1600, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2018/07/10/melatonin-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's good shit
you niggers love to sit on Jow Forums late at night so you must pay the consequence and eat melatonin

I take it on days I don’t need to get up early or have coffee after 2pm so I get better quality sleep.

Good for getting your sleep schedule on track. Don't use it long term
Will give you some crazy dreams

take too much and be tired af the next day, you've been warned.

otherwise helps u get sleepy but not stay asleep, so if you're a wake up in the middle of the night kinda guy it's not going to stop that.

dont use it everyday as your body will become reliant but once or twice a week and your body should develop a routine

What about Tribulus? Does that stuff work?

The idea that you can't use it long term is a meme. If your body forgot how to sleep without melatonin, you would die. No recorded cases of that yet.

I wasn't sleeping before and this helps my insomnia + doesn't make me feel drugged up the day after like my prescription pills did

Been on it for a month and feel no bad effects. Woke up at 8am for the first time in years. Doesn't work on some people, but it helps me. If you take other meds, idk if these will do anything

this shit gives me the most fucked up dreams

anyone taking it < ~7 hours before they want to sleep is operating under placebo. also everyone is probably taking way too much

very useful if used correctly. slatestarcodex.com/2018/07/10/melatonin-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/

seroquel 25-100mg > 10mg oxycodone > temazepam 30mg > zopiclone 7.5mg > diphenhydramine > everything else

generally

melatonin is placebo

Not worth it. Barely does anything. I can sleep 2.5-4 hours easily now that I don't take it (I'm 20). When I fell for the meme of melatonin, I took it every night and slept for 7-9 hours and it did nothing. Still have about 30 pills left.

Sleep is a waste of time and so is melatonin. Literally does nothing. I asked my doctor a few months ago if melatonin worked and he literally laughed and said he never had a patient who had it work when they complained about insomnia.

So you have 2 testomonies.

Attached: Capture.png (752x719, 746K)

>sleep is a waste of time

Attached: 1478553357641.jpg (500x375, 21K)

agreed, it's the hormone you naturally produce anyway.

based and caffeinepilled

I took it everyday for 10 days now. Work like a charm, i'm gonna marry this shit for ever. This shit literally saved my life from eternity insomnia, and tired life.
I've just took one pill for deep sleep. Good night
Ps : I take 10mg of it

And for the bad dreams, i don't even have one. Whereas before I had all the time

You can't die without sleep.

5mg is way too fucking much. Anywhere from 0.1 to 0.5mg is optimal. Taking more than that can actually cause insomnia. Anyone saying melatonin supplementation is a meme probably took too much.
This nigger knows what's up

Take 10mg of melatonin with a shot of agave tequila and it is a tab of dream acid. You will have face melting dreams that will teach you the true path that your life should take and the weapons you should gather to defeat the demons that are in your way.

Lucky you, I once sat for what felt like 12 hours listening to my most heartbreaking crush read off a list of my sins and failures

Still I have all three major insomnia issues and have since I was like 9 years old so I take it and love it

>You can't die without sleep.

Attached: You.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Take either the chewable ones or the liquid dropper ones. The less you take of it the more it effects so. So if you take 10mg it won’t have as much of an effect as 1mg.

What really matters is you can’t make gains without sleep

this shit never worked for me

bruh how do you sleep 2.5 to 4 hours?

give me stats and what your daily routine is like? are your parents the same? fuck this gay ass 7+ hours a night. there's no time to do everything in a day or have a good early morning routine without going to bed at like 8pm

Please stop sleeping for a month. Its for the good of the gene pool.

It fucks me up too good and I end up groggy if not sleepwalking. If you’re young and healthy your body should be producing enough of the stuff. I yse benadryl if I need to put myself out.

Fat friend I let try them when he was jetlagged had 14. Guy slept for 18 hours and woke feeling exhausted.
I usually just have the one with dinner on a workout day.

God damn fat people are retarded.

My girlfriend likes it. I prefer weed.

that shit is neurotoxic and messes with your REM sleep, it's garbage

congrats on amnesia in the future user

just go to a tanning bed if you want to get darker, don't fuck with snakeoil pills retard they don't do shit

Are you a retard you little bitch? Do you think melatonin tans you? Come to papa so i can put a wig on you and fuck you in the ass.

There is no evidence that it works.
It's another well-marketed placebo supplement. Try not staring at screens all day.

"No evidence"
Registered by the tga
Okay bud

lmfao this kind of weird shit is why i want to leave Jow Forums but my self-disciple wont let me.

no, but it apparently raises libido

pathetic short sleep low test zoomer

Melatonin, not melanin you absolute fucking mong

most studies of great and accomplished men sleep less than average so consider yourself among the greats

Attached: pg-22-God.jpg (968x681, 67K)

I have 15mg melatonin. I was battling a hangover and the flu the other night so i took extra strength nyquil along with the melatonin. And hooolly fuck i felt like i was floating in space before i fell asleep. I couldnt feel my sheets. I had a dream that i was back with my ex and she was pinning me down, taking control and slowly moving up to sit on my face. Best dream i had in my life, then i woke up sad cause i miss her why dont she love me no more man

Attached: F8C614B7-A2F3-41D8-9351-13224773AB21.jpg (350x500, 27K)

>took some last night because insomnia
>sleep 2 hours
>wide awake
I just want a night of full sleep

Attached: 1546399120178.png (638x558, 526K)

Yeah, but none of them did that in their teens/early 20s

Was literally a life saver for me. Worked shifts and until i found it the only thing that got me to sleep was a box of wine. Luckily moved on to a 12hr shift pattern that tires me out enough without using it. As said don’t use it all the time.